Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
The Vudoo stomps every single bench rest rifle in the mud without even firing a shot.

Every last one.

Screw you! I'm voting for Trump again!

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the 24HCF.
GB1

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
LOL I'm sure you're right. grin

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Higbean
The Vudoo stomps every single bench rest rifle in the mud without even firing a shot.

Every last one.

Let’s be honest. Do you even shoot 22s? Do you read your post before you hit post? I would love to see a Vudoo shoot against a 22 Bench rest rifle. We are talking real world here not internet shooting. Serious. We are talking “for reals” now. Ya they are cool and can be a awesome trainer to replicate your big boy gun. But let’s not get carried away.

Last edited by STS45; 01/20/18.

"Never miss the opportunity to shut the f$%K up." Colonel Hopewell.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
I'd like one, but not until they build a less obtrusive magazine, preferably flush fit.

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by STS45

Every last one.

Let’s be honest. Do you even shoot 22s? Do you read your post before you hit post? I would love to see a Vudoo shoot against a 22 Bench rest rifle. We are talking real world here not internet shooting. Serious. We are talking “for reals” now. Ya they are cool and can be a awesome trainer to replicate your big boy gun. But let’s not get carried away.

Yeah, I shoot a whole bunch. Arguing about group size with a blue blooded bench rest shooter that is fixated on being right when I didn't even make any claims is about as worth while as trying to explain to you why the Vudoo stomps a single shot, no touch gun that requires a perfectly set up rest and 5 windflags to realize it's full potential all while never leaving the bench.

And yeah, flush mags would be nice. Gotta be on the horizon huh?

Last edited by Higbean; 01/21/18.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Jeezus fhuqk...The Window Lickers come crawling from all corners,to talk out their asses. FUNNY schit! Congratulations?!?

The AICS footprinted 10rd mag,is one of many salient points,which are amongst the very impetus of the platform. I've heard through The Grapevine,that they feed purty slick to boot. Deformation is nil,which do tend to bolster Precision and Accuracy. Hint.

[Linked Image]

Just Saying RINK

In fairness however,I've never seen a S/S 40X,let alone a 10rd Repeater...'course nobody else on the Planet has either. Hint.

[Linked Image]

Though I'd be happy to flog upon these "esteemed" BR Rifles and fail 'em from actual Hard Use,just as fast as Clueless Kchunts could hand 'em over. Hint.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

More mainstay Precision offerings,simply cain't begin to hang with the properties of S/S and rugged reliability. Hint.

[Linked Image]

Cain't speak in regards to Custom 17HMR 77/17's either...unless a S/S 18" .720" Clark(LW) '77 wearing an RB trigger and one of them there MacAmillion stocks "counts"?!? Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Simply speaking,the Vudoo is without peer. 'Course none of these Whining Kchunts have ever even seen one,let alone shot one or "built" one. Structurally,are their design flaws to preclude it from THE highest ranks? Nope. Though I reckon some will try to get cute and talk about dual ignition or 6:00 O'clock ignition,to talk out their asses even further. Last I heard,Mike was mulling a BR dedicated platform and it'll undoubtedly shine. Personally,I could give a fhuqk less about 50yd Paper Pursuits,as I'm all about REAL World Utility and Vudoo connects dots like no other. It is exceptionally well engineered,built to exceptional tolerances,crafted of exceptional materials and it's Theory is trumped only by it's Application. The mags are a marvel(cheer up,I've a few Marvel Unit One's too),the receiver footprint THE most forgiving and a myriad of fire control systems can be implemented. I drive a 2oz no safety S/S Shilen to steer boolits outta the 18" Benchmark,with 70MOA inclination,to arrange 39.1 Mils of elevation erector on the other side of a 50yd zero. It is a fhuqking HAMMER to the 600yd line and I've a "hunch",that I've prolly shot/got a "few" High Zoot Rimfires to extrapolate.

Now I get it,that Day Dreaming Clueless Fhuqks cain't begin to savvy any of it,but "luckily" that will not curtail their talking out their asses,as they "shoot" their Imagination and Pretend from their couchbound kchunts.

Bless their hearts.

P.S. and by the way,I've never seen anything from Cooper,that approached ANYTHING nearing rugged or reliable,if only because I suffer a few. Hint.

Laughing!............................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
That would sure beat having to hand feed every bullet into the chamber.

Do you actually have to touch the rifle when it goes off?

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
I never said they weren't quality, tough, fun, or worth the money. I was just discussing and comparing them to the discipline that I know, all the while knowing that they are not designed to be a benchrest rifle. I thought it might be interesting to discuss. There is no doubt that a benchrest rifle is designed and built for one purpose and that is to achieve the ultimate in accuracy. My involvement with many different types of rimfire rifles and my shooting journey led me to seek out the ultimate in rimfire accuracy and I was privileged to spend many hours in the shop of a top rimfire gunsmith discussing rimfire rifles. It was a fun journey and I learned much about rimfire accuracy along the way. I assumed others here in this forum may have a similar passion for rimfire accuracy and might find what I learned to be interesting and educational. I enjoy sharing that which I've learned. If I came off as elitist or "blue-blooded" (whatever that means), it was not my intent. I try to discuss these issues without calling names or belittling other shooters. We all have different goals and reasons for our shooting pursuits and I'm very aware other rifles are designed and built for other purposes. I'll leave you all to your shooting journey and hope you all have the fun I had with it. I hope these Vudoo guys do build a benchrest rifle and that they are able to expand the knowledge and limits of rimfire accuracy.

Last edited by cooper57m; 01/21/18.
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
No cooper, you were trying to argue that a Vudoo can't shoot with a custom BR gun and nobody was arguing back.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Looks like vudoo did what the Stiller 2500xr coulda/shoulda been. Shame they didn't get it right.

IC B3

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
If it had a tubular magazine, it would be perfect.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Does the Vudoo use a 700 style trigger ? Meaning could it be swapped out for a Jewel or other after market trigger?

NRA Patron Member
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Yep.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Yep.

Thanks for the answer. Really want one of the Vudoo but have to wait, got a new build on the way and another rifle getting rebarreled at moment. Toy funds little low at moment laugh

NRA Patron Member
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Vudoo HGAFF! A $2,500 .22 GMAFB No thread, no interest if I had to guess.

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
That's "who" with an H for the lay person.

Last edited by Higbean; 01/22/18.

C
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by TERRY8mm
Vudoo HGAFF! A $2,500 .22 GMAFB No thread, no interest if I had to guess.

Guess again!

She never made it past the bedroom door, what was she aiming for...?
She's gone shootin..
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
I sure hope they do a special run Tikka .22 with a brown stock and a red pad for Terry8mm.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
57m,

Funnier than fhuqk,that you THINK you "know" anything! If/when your "vast" "knowledge","experience" and "results" grants you opportunity to actually see/touch/shoot a Vudoo...be sure to chime in. Laughing!

You are doing "great".

Wow +P+.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..................

8mm,

Ain't your version of "means","abilities" and "comprehension"...never not fhuqking HILARIOUS?!? Congratulations?!?

The Drooling Bubble Wrap Gang never disappoints,in their amazingly long list of very WELL found Insecurities. Frost the cake and cite some of the Rimfires "you" "shoot". Extry Credit points awarded in advance,for the hilarity of corroborating same with pics. Dare ya'!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.............

Kali Krew,

Schit has gotta be getting close and I'm curious to see how it unfolds for you. Did the whole outfit order Vudoo Hummers too?

Pard got into a herd of Otters the other day and slicked up a couple,but was Vudoo Sad and lamenting not schlepping a Franklin SPR 17 Whizzum,or JARD version of same to boot. He was RAR Humming.

The Franklin is a BAD Little Bitch.

[Linked Image]

The JARD certainly no slouch.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

They think they's KIDD's.(grin) AMT receiver here,though I prefer OEM pop cans.

[Linked Image]

Am thinking the Vudoo Hummers,will likely generate more interest than Paul and his Gang anticipate. While I dearly love my 77 Hummer and it's LW spout,along with them MacAmillion stock's abilities to fend abuse...it ain't gonna piss me off to rock 70MOA inclination on a 700 footprinted Hummer and I'm hoping Liljee spouts will be an option,as Dan has long got a scald on 17's and their bores. The Annie 1717D HB Hummer is a PEACH,but it hasn't the mettle nor metal,to run roughshod in all pursuits. CM just fhuqking simply sucks,for outright Utility.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Be curious to see about Vudoo Hummer mags and have zero doubt,the parcel will be fantastic as an absolute minimum. Nice to see someone who actually fhuqking shoots,design sumptin' for folks who do likewise...as it's never been tough to cypher who do and who don't.(grin)

Vudoo is on fhuqking FIRE!..........................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
C
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
C
Stick they will be here tommorow and my grubby mitts are itching. Banged three names on the hummer list with a fourth holding out. For now. Peer
Pressure is a bit*% tho and I don't see him lasting..
Paul said sourcing a reliable barrel source was his main concern to keep up with demand and he was working on that.
Also that whole new injection molding dies etc for 17 mags was a pricy obstacle but I'm sure it will be hurdled and they'll be off to the races soon..

She never made it past the bedroom door, what was she aiming for...?
She's gone shootin..
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

598 members (12344mag, 10ring1, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 16penny, 160user, 54 invisible), 2,307 guests, and 1,198 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,616
Posts18,454,956
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.