Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
When we had deer leases in Mason and Stephensville,Texas sitting around at night we would see them all of the time.It was undeniable there were 10 of us on the lease and we would all see them at the same time.

GB1

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
UFO..... I think I have. Ghost.....Yep!!! No other way to explain what I saw.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rem141r
they're looking at us like we look at ants. ants can't see us. they sense schit around them but have no concept of people. same with aliens. they're watching us beat off and laughing like motha fuggers.

Oh great. Now we'll have some alien kid with a giant magnifying glass come around...

The key elements in human thinking are not numbers but labels of fuzzy sets. -- L. Zadeh

Which explains a lot.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I basically agree with Neil, unidentified is unidentified, but a buddy & I did see a CRAZY object one time.
I'd sure like an explanation of what it was because I've never seen anything else that looked like it or moved like it. "It" was crazy fast. It silently hovered, and as quick as you can say "swoosh" it was up and gone. Meteorites seem rather slow in comparison.

Politics is War by Other Means
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
yes... in 1975

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die, I want to go where they went"
Will Rogers
IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Yes, I saw one......right before it hit me upside the head. Id'd it after the fact.

"I never thought I'd live to see the day that a U.S. president would raise an army to invade his own country."
Robert E. Lee
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by nighthawk
they're looking at us like we look at ants. ants can't see us. they sense schit around them but have no concept of people. same with aliens. they're watching us beat off and laughing like motha fuggers.

Oh great. Now we'll have some alien kid with a giant magnifying glass come around...

what do you think causes global warming? sure ain't my f250.

My diploma is a DD214
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
what do you think causes global warming?

The Sun

"I never thought I'd live to see the day that a U.S. president would raise an army to invade his own country."
Robert E. Lee
G
Gus Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by milespatton
Lots of people from the past saying that others have shown up. Including the God from the bible. He is from somewhere else, the way I read it. miles

yes, that's my thinking too.

i have seen a ghost, or spirit, or tracker or whatever. from the time i was 6 or 7 years old, there "was" a rather short thin irish looking dude staring in through the window at me. had leprechuan type clothes, with a short irish hat/cap. later saw him in the army barracks, and even later at an overnight job site where i was assigned. he never moved forward, just kind of stared at me, cap & coat, shirt & jeans. this troubled me greatly, but what could i do?

later came into contact with a cherokee shaman/witch/healer/interpreter. told her the story of the leprechauan looking dude that was of smallish human size. she indicated that in generations past, in ireland of course, i'd pursued and captured the attention of his then wife. we'd run off, (i'd stolen her?). and he was upset. we came face to face, and i kilt him dead with a knife. as the story goes the cherokee seer shared with me in the reading, that he swore to follow me through the ages until vengeance was meted out. she said for whatever reason, he had stopped pursuing me. maybe he got tired, chose to forgive, or just said to hell with it. who knows?

haven't seen him since about 1998. maybe he became afraid if he attacked me, i might attack him back? who could know for sure. but he loved to stare at me, because i have awakened in the middle of the night and that's exactly what he was doing.

L
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
L
The thing i know for sure is that we are not alone......MANkind must be stupid to think we are all alone is a vast Universe. so big we cant quantify the space or the objects that are present. we didn't get here my mistake and for sure there are Alien.
the US Government knows this for years but will never say anything about it.
i few years ago some Meteorite shattered in India and cause some kinda RED rain. scientist in the UK and India examined this red rain and they could kind some kinda living cells unlike anything we have here on earth so go figure.

Last edited by landlord44; 01/20/18.

A True Leader knows the way, shows the way and goes the way.
IC B3

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Gus
Lots of people from the past saying that others have shown up. Including the God from the bible. He is from somewhere else, the way I read it. miles

i have seen a ghost, or spirit, or tracker or whatever. from the time i was 6 or 7 years old, there "was" a rather short thin irish looking dude staring in through the window at me. had leprechuan type clothes, with a short irish hat/cap. later saw him in the army barracks, and even later at an overnight job site where i was assigned. he never moved forward, just kind of stared at me, cap & coat, shirt & jeans. this troubled me greatly, but what could i do?

later came into contact with a cherokee shaman/witch/healer/interpreter. told her the story of the leprechauan looking dude that was of smallish human size. she indicated that in generations past, in ireland of course, i'd pursued and captured the attention of his then wife. we'd run off, (i'd stolen her?). and he was upset. we came face to face, and i kilt him dead with a knife. as the story goes the cherokee seer shared with me in the reading, that he swore to follow me through the ages until vengeance was meted out. she said for whatever reason, he had stopped pursuing me. maybe he got tired, chose to forgive, or just said to hell with it. who knows?

haven't seen him since about 1998. maybe he became afraid if he attacked me, i might attack him back? who could know for sure. but he loved to stare at me, because i have awakened in the middle of the night and that's exactly what he was doing.

ya that beats my anal probin' story all to hell

My diploma is a DD214
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I was settin out on my front porch, facing South, around ten o clock one night when the brightest, reddish, light moved from west to east about forty degrees above the horizon. It’s speed was such that it passed from my sight in just a few seconds. I lived on the approach path to DFW about a hundred miles from it so I was used to seeing airliners and this thing was nothing like that.

After only a few minutes I thought to go in and tune the T V to a local channel, knowing that what I saw must have been seen by hundreds or thousands of other folks.

They were showing the Space Shuttle landing LIVE when I walked in. Damn that thing was moving.

I’ve seen lots of lights and stuff at night that I couldn’t identify but they all behaved pretty ordinarily........ except the lights at Marfa. They are wierd.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
In the seventies I had a 55 mile territory of D&RGW railroad to patrol in Grand Co. Colorado. I would get stuck waiting for trains to go by in very remote locations at times. With no fire burning those places can be very dark at night. Easy to see falling stars and other things luminous in the sky. I've seen lights so far off they presented no recognizable shape but they made movements not generally attributed to what I know as aircraft even today. Unidentified to me at least.

NRA Benefactor Member

"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizenry still gets to vote!"
T
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
T
Yes
No one has ever believed me tho, the few times the story was told

Last edited by TBREW401; 01/20/18.
F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Out in middle of the Arabian gulf at night time, looking at the night sky through NVGs I saw
an unbelievable amount of air craft and a few unexplainable aircraft that moved very fast and
that seemed to be able to stop on a dime. Amazing. I don't know wtf they were.

X
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
X
I'd love to but so far haven't. Cattle mutilations have happened around here a fair bit, my boss had it happen to a couple of his cows.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Gus

That is just what I thought happened Gus. Can you not remember what else happened?

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

P

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Gus

ya that beats my anal probin' story all to hell

It depends. Who did you anally probe?

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

453 members (12344mag, 160user, 17CalFan, 06hunter59, 01Foreman400, 1beaver_shooter, 41 invisible), 2,063 guests, and 1,119 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,603
Posts18,454,746
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.