Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
W
Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
I'll think you good Canucks will not miss him. Don't let him buy a one way ticket please.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
BP-B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I think his agenda is three quick stops at US cities and then off to Switzerland for a ski holiday at some financial meeting. I have no trouble with Trudeau travelling to other countries but unfortunately he keeps coming back to Canada. My guess is he wants to be head of United Nations within five years.

B
B
Best news ever!

Crap, he's coming back?

Damn

E
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
E
Could we get one of you fine USA pards to take him DEEP Sea fishing, use cement boots as bait..

Y
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Y
CBC just ran a story where a guy in Alberta was arrested and charged for threatening the little turd and rachel notley on social media...

IC B2

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Ahhhh crap !

WE DON'T WANT HIM !! Please keep him there !!!!

He's your problem. I don't want to be rude but the fact is your folks (A) allowed him into office, (B) allow him to stay there, and (C) keep paying for his agenda.

We didn't ask Canada to help with Obama.

Please don't send that walking piece of Satanic pig -chit to us, even for a few minutes.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
You do want to be rude so at least be honest.

1) Only some voted him in not all
2) He was legally elected so he has the right to stay till 2019
3) We have no choice but to pay our taxes since he runs the government
4) No one is asking for your help
5) You "allowed" Bush, Clinton, Bush, Obama, and were lucky enough that Trump had enough votes to get by the rigged election that was supposed to be Clinton again

No one here busted your butt when we had Steven Harper in and you were living under Obama and would appreciate the same. Mind your own business and we will mind our own.

Gerry.
Owl Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I lived in Salmon Arm BC back in the 1982 when Daddy came through and gave us all the one finger salute.

We all use to joke that PETROCAN stood for Pierre Elliot Trudeau Rips Off Canada

Like father, like son.

James Pepper: There's no law west of Dodge and no God west of the Pecos. Right, Mr. Chisum? John Chisum: Wrong, Mr. Pepper. Because no matter where people go, sooner or later there's the law. And sooner or later they find God's already been there.
S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
" Mind your own business and we will mind our own."

Yup that's what I was saying.
I could not agree more.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by gerry35

5) You "allowed" Bush, Clinton, Bush, Obama, and were lucky enough that Trump had enough votes to get by the rigged election that was supposed to be Clinton again

No one here busted your butt when we had Steven Harper in and you were living under Obama and would appreciate the same. Mind your own business and we will mind our own.

Well, that's debatable...

Lots of interference from illegal channels (mostly US-based, incidentally), from what I understand.

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Originally Posted by Jordan Smith

Lots of interference from illegal channels (mostly US-based, incidentally), from what I understand.

That's probably true, I don't watch TV but the mainstream media was doing all they could to get him elected.

Originally Posted by szihn

I could not agree more.

Great, keep your opinions about Canada to yourself.

Gerry.
N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Perhaps the Laurentian elite will pull a coup on sir justine before the next election..
I can't image how he could possibly represent their values with all his gay and muzzy love..

It's a great life if you don't weaken..
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
We will trade you for Schumer and Pelosi, then release Trudeau just over the border in Detroit. He won't survive one night.

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Perhaps he is traveling to the U.S. for medical care.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Originally Posted by Jordan Smith

That's probably true, I don't watch TV but the mainstream media was doing all they could to get him elected.

Originally Posted by szihn

I could not agree more.

Great, keep your opinions about Canada to yourself.

I’m really surprised by the sensitivities here. I took Wabigon’s comment as just civil discourse as in a friendly, face-to-face, tongue-in-cheek comment with a friend. No malice, spite, or rancor intended towards Canada or Canadiens.. Just as if you might have kindly asked us to please keep Obama south of your border...to which we might reply, “we’ll try, but our nation is smaller than his opinion of himself.”

Truth is, most here regardless of nation, already have more in common than many, many others in our respective countries.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Wabigoon is a great guy and I like reading his posts, it was shizn that I take offense with. Many of us don't want to have Trudeau in office since he is the same as Obama and Hilary and don't need some jackass who knows nothing about Canada to throw that in our faces. I was very happy for you guys when Trump was elected knowing what you had to deal with before. We have to deal with people in the big cities who are out of touch with reality just like you guys do.

I would agree that we have more in common as sportsmen no matter where we live. I probably need to take a bit of a break from here to be honest, lots of great guys but sometimes the moron's are a bit too much.

My apologies to the rest of you good guys and Wabigoon in particular.

Gerry.
W
Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
No sweat, we used to say that, Gerry, If there is one thing I have learned about Canadians, man. and boy since 1949, the most favorite "sport", is complaining about politicians.
Here's hoping you good folks get shed of that young whippersnapper, soon!

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by wabigoon
No sweat, we used to say that, Gerry, If there is one thing I have learned about Canadians, man. and boy since 1949, the most favorite "sport", is complaining about politicians.

Thanks, I appreciate it.

PS, just the sight of the name Trudeau is very irritating to many of us, yours truly included lol.

Last edited by gerry35; 01/31/18. Reason: added comment

Gerry.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Wabigoon is a great guy and I like reading his posts, it was shizn that I take offense with. Many of us don't want to have Trudeau in office since he is the same as Obama and Hilary and don't need some jackass who knows nothing about Canada to throw that in our faces. I was very happy for you guys when Trump was elected knowing what you had to deal with before. We have to deal with people in the big cities who are out of touch with reality just like you guys do.

I would agree that we have more in common as sportsmen no matter where we live. I probably need to take a bit of a break from here to be honest, lots of great guys but sometimes the moron's are a bit too much.

My apologies to the rest of you good guys and Wabigoon in particular.

Ahh, I completely understand.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by wabigoon

Thanks, I appreciate it.

PS, just the sight of the name Trudeau is very irritating to many of us, yours truly included lol.

The name is bad enough, but seeing the face evokes a gag reflex and a swell of hot rage all at once...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
731 members (12344mag, 10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 16penny, 007FJ, 1234, 69 invisible), 2,965 guests, and 1,241 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,763
Posts18,401,397
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.