Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Steve Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Memo drop tomorrow. What do you think it's gonna say?

Carpe' Scrotum
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
That the feds were playing fast and loose with the rules.
Super cops out too get a conviction like a bunch of red neck county cops.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
That somebody misrepresented the Steele memo to the FISA court for one. Probably the significance of other "evidence" as well.

The key elements in human thinking are not numbers but labels of fuzzy sets. -- L. Zadeh

Which explains a lot.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
It’s going to say that the FBI and Justice Department mislead a Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court judge in seeking an extension of a warrant for a secret eavesdropping operation against Carter Page. It will also show that the dossier used was paid for by liberal schitholes.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[sarcasm] You can't say schithole anymore. It's a white supremacist code word/dog whistle simply because Trump was alleged to have said it.[/sarcasm]

The key elements in human thinking are not numbers but labels of fuzzy sets. -- L. Zadeh

Which explains a lot.
IC B2

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
IF it says anything like I expect it to say (that the FBI's senior staff "was up to their ears in" a conspiracy to injure DT), some people are likely to see the inside of federal prison bars.

yours, tex

"VICTORY OR DEATH"

William Barrett Travis, Lt.Col., comdt.
Fortress of The Alamo, Bejar
F'by 24, 1836
RAS Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Toddly
It’s going to say that the FBI and Justice Department mislead a Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court judge in seeking an extension of a warrant for a secret eavesdropping operation against Carter Page. It will also show that the dossier used was paid for by liberal schitholes.

This... AND that senior members of the DOJ and FBI were actively trying to thwart Trump's campaign. AND that senior members of the FBI and DOJ were basically covering for Hillary's crimes. Note: It would have been all mute if Hillary would have just won. Everyone in government thought she was going to win.

I firmly believe that many Americans are never going to think of their government the same way again.

"...aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we instructed you, so that you may walk properly before outsiders and be dependent on no one." - Paul to the church in Thessalonica.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
We’ll never hear the entire message. I’d bet it’s been changed and edited to make the FBI not look as bad as the first version.

When people face the possibility of freezing or starving there is little chance they are going to listen to unfounded claims of climate doomsday from a bunch of ultra-rich yacht sailing private jet-setting carbon-spewing hypocrite elites
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by RAS
Originally Posted by Toddly

This... AND that senior members of the DOJ and FBI were actively trying to thwart Trump's campaign. AND that senior members of the FBI and DOJ were basically covering for Hillary's crimes. Note: It would have been all mute if Hillary would have just won. Everyone in government thought she was going to win.

I firmly believe that many Americans are never going to think of their government the same way again.

Moot

Originally Posted by Archerhunter

Quit giving in inch by inch then looking back to lament the mile behind ya and wonder how to preserve those few feet left in front of ya. They'll never stop until they're stopped. That's a fact.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
It won't be released today

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rgrx1276
We’ll never hear the entire message. I’d bet it’s been changed and edited to make the FBI not look as bad as the first version.

Yep, we'll never know what the message was in it's original content.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by JamesJr
Originally Posted by rgrx1276

Yep, we'll never know what the message was in it's original content.

Trump needs to fix that.

I know he's got a copy laying around...

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Originally Posted by jorgeI

Really, hmmmmm......well then, Trump will have a decision to make today, either expose the SWAMP or become a card carrying member of it.

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.
Thomas Jefferson

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
or tomorrow......

Those who would disrespect our flag have never been handed a folded one.

Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction.

When in the Course of human events......
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Harry M

Really, hmmmmm......well then, Trump will have a decision to make today, either expose the SWAMP or become a card carrying member of it.

He has five days to do so. I'm thinking he wants the news cycle to talk about his speech for a few days more and if he releases it today or tomorrow, the speech gets forgotten.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Trump has to do what Wray says, or the FBI will show "proof" of obstruction of justice.

Speculation: Chaffetz, Gowdy, Issa and others arent running for re-election because they dont want to have a hand in the up coming illegal coup Ryan, Sessions and the commies are instigating.

Last edited by jaguartx; 02/01/18.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Most likely, Trump will slow roll this one.

If he has the memo himself sitting on his desk, think of the power it gives him for as long as he keeps it in secret. He holds all the cards and "leaks" them as he sees fit.

I think the American citizens deserve to see the memo. But a power-hungry POTUS probably has different motivations.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Will say the FBI "misspoke"..

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by DakotaDeer
Most likely, Trump will slow roll this one.

If he has the memo himself sitting on his desk, think of the power it gives him for as long as he keeps it in secret. He holds all the cards and "leaks" them as he sees fit.

I think the American citizens deserve to see the memo. But a power-hungry POTUS probably has different motivations.

There's that point in time that passes the usefulness of releasing it.

Wait too long, and it just sinks in the swamp, and people file it away as "Business as usual".

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
J
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by Harry M

He has five days to do so. I'm thinking he wants the news cycle to talk about his speech for a few days more and if he releases it today or tomorrow, the speech gets forgotten.

That was a great speech. Anyone that heard it won’t forget.

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

482 members (17CalFan, 160user, 1beaver_shooter, 1_deuce, 1lesfox, 10ring1, 40 invisible), 1,792 guests, and 1,039 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,179
Posts18,465,614
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.