Print Thread
Hop To
Page 23 of 27 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER

In 1980, Duke left the Klan and formed the National Association for the Advancement of White People (NAAWP), a white nationalist organization

GB1

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Saw that as a 12 year old kid and reinforced as a 13 year old kid...

you see that first hand, and realize it isn't for baking cookies...

to think that was human beings being thrown in there and burned to death....

and then you listen to people who claim it never happened and how evil
the people were who died there... grandmothers, grandfathers, women,
children, fathers, mothers...

makes one wonder how blind, or stupid or politically motivated they really are.

I don't know if anyone else has ever been to Dachau... but as a young man
another thing I felt there, was the eerie presence of the souls who died there..
the ghosts of the thousands upon thousands of people who lost their lives there
with a message over and over.. we mattered.. don't forget us...

those feelings or perceptions have never left me.. even 50 plus years later in life..

there are a couple of Jews in this town I literally hate... and one of those lives right
across the street... but instead of hating all Jews just based on these two slime balls..

my description of these two clowns, is "they are the type that give Jewish People a Bad Rep."

I've known a lot of Jews in my life... heck my first two years in college, 65% of the college
were Jewish... its a religion, nothing more...to condemn them all for whatever reason is
really stupid... and to condemn Israel, when they are surrounded by people who want to
destroy them.. who outnumber them 50 to one...how can you condemn them for that...

NYC has more Jews than Israel... and look up the Arab population in Israel...there are
more than a couple of them...

people condemn Jews as a scapegoat for their own personal failures in life....

I've certainly had relatives who did...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Seafire

Nah,.....people condemn white males as scapegoats for their own personal failures in life.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R

It's a special evil, like liberalism, that once it's given place, infects and subverts the mind and soul forever.

Those with strong proclivities against the Jews consider themselves gifted with superior knowledge that blinds them from the hatred residing within and making it nearly impossible to see that truth.

With a strong will, resolute desire and God, it can be beaten, but few seem to.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
IC B2

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
I've got a brand new truck to sell, you guys. Don't trust the appearance or the odometer, which are just the trickery of Jew-hating conspiracists. It's a new truck, and expect full price; or are you a Stormfronting racist, too?

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by RickyD

It's a special evil, like liberalism, that once it's given place, infects and subverts the mind and soul forever.

Those with strong proclivities against the Jews consider themselves gifted with superior knowledge that blinds them from the hatred residing within and making it nearly impossible to see that truth.

With a strong will, resolute desire and God, it can be beaten, but few seem to.

If anyone will not welcome you or listen to your words, leave that home or town and shake the dust off your feet.

America has a lot of dust shakin' to do.

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by Bristoe

Nah,.....people condemn white males as scapegoats for their own personal failures in life.

Good job Bristoe, That perfectly summarizes the level of perception of the deniers on this thread.

Some one else must be responsible for your failure. LMAO

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
I've got a brand new truck to sell, you guys. Don't trust the appearance or the odometer, which are just the trickery of Jew-hating conspiracists. It's a new truck, and expect full price; or are you a Stormfronting racist, too?

The old Stormfront smear is so,...so, "90's".

It's time to start accusing people of visiting The Occidental Observer.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by lvmiker

Good job Bristoe, That perfectly summarizes the level of perception of the deniers on this thread.

Some one else must be responsible for your failure. LMAO

mike r

Whatever you say, Murray.

IC B3

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
grin

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Hey Hawkeye,

Can you explain why if "the whole Bolshevik Revolution was about getting their revenge (via mass murder of tens of millions of Christian Russians) on Russia..." that Lenin and Stalin were both baptized Christians from Christian families? Duh huh. Duh huh.

Last I heard tell, Lenin and Stalin have had something to do with the Bolshevik Revolution.

Seriously, and I really want to know, where do you get such cockamamie ideas from?

"From the days of Spartacus-Weishaupt to those of Karl Marx, and down to Trotsky (Russia), Bela Kun (Hungary), Rosa Luxembourg (Germany), and Emma Goldman (United States), this world-wide conspiracy for the overthrow of civilization and for the reconstitution of society on the basis of arrested development, of envious malevolence, and impossible equality, has been steadily growing. It played, as a modern writer, Mrs. Webster, has so ably shown, a definitely recognizable part in the tragedy of the French Revolution. It has been the mainspring of every subversive movement during the Nineteenth Century; and now at last this band of extraordinary personalities from the underworld of the great cities of Europe and America have gripped the Russian people by the hair of their heads and have become practically the undisputed masters of that enormous empire."

Winston Churchill

So what does that have to do with Lenin and Stalin being born as Christians to Christian families?

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Originally Posted by K22
Hey Hawkeye,

Can you explain why if "the whole Bolshevik Revolution was about getting their revenge (via mass murder of tens of millions of Christian Russians) on Russia..." that Lenin and Stalin were both baptized Christians from Christian families? Duh huh. Duh huh.

Last I heard tell, Lenin and Stalin have had something to do with the Bolshevik Revolution.

Seriously, and I really want to know, where do you get such cockamamie ideas from?

What history do you read Indy? Where did the money for the overthrow come from? And at the time, who was the leader of the Bolshevik revolution? Does Lev Davidovich Bronstein ring any bells for ya? Who arrested his ass and took the gold and cash he was carrying to fund the Revolution? Does Canada ring a bell? How about the slimes who financed it? Jacob Schiff jar any memories? How about Rothschild? What was Stalin and Lenin's real names? Baptized as Christians? Maybe you should talk to the Russian Orthodox Church about that. Hey, one of my son in laws is a Russian Orthodox Priest, you could ask him. He's pretty up on this. He can also put you in touch with 20 plus more Russian Orthodox Priests, of course that is if you really want to know. Plan on taking a couple of years to study their Russian history. The Russian Orthodox Church is kind of up on it. I'm sure they would love to hear your version of it.

If the 20 Russian Orthodox priests are as quack doodle as you, there would be no point talking with them.

Your efforts would be better employed telling Wikipedia their biographies of Lenin and Stalin are wrong and demanding they change them.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by K22
Hey Hawkeye,

What history do you read Indy? Where did the money for the overthrow come from? And at the time, who was the leader of the Bolshevik revolution? Does Lev Davidovich Bronstein ring any bells for ya? Who arrested his ass and took the gold and cash he was carrying to fund the Revolution? Does Canada ring a bell? How about the slimes who financed it? Jacob Schiff jar any memories? How about Rothschild? What was Stalin and Lenin's real names? Baptized as Christians? Maybe you should talk to the Russian Orthodox Church about that. Hey, one of my son in laws is a Russian Orthodox Priest, you could ask him. He's pretty up on this. He can also put you in touch with 20 plus more Russian Orthodox Priests, of course that is if you really want to know. Plan on taking a couple of years to study their Russian history. The Russian Orthodox Church is kind of up on it. I'm sure they would love to hear your version of it.

If the 20 Russian Orthodox priests are as quack doodle as you, there would be no point talking with them.

Your efforts would be better employed telling Wikipedia their biographies of Lenin and Stalin are wrong and demanding they change them.

Maybe you just need to read a book. It's written by a Jewish guy,..so it's okay.

https://www.theoccidentalobserver.n...istory-of-jewish-radicalism-part-1-of-3/

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by K22
Hey Hawkeye,

Maybe you just need to read a book. It's written by a Jewish guy,..so it's okay.

The occidental observer, Bristoe you are funniest when that is not your intention.

Shalom

mike [murray] r.

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by K22
Hey Hawkeye,

Jews are often happy to admit to other Jews that there are sociopathic scumbags Jews causing hundreds of millions of deaths with their idiological movements, but to the goyim, they just plead persecution and demand gibs. Just like Africans.....

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by K22
Hey Hawkeye,

Very enlightening.

It always forget what great christian men Lenin and Stalin were. Thank you for enlightening me.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot

Jews are often happy to admit to other Jews that there are sociopathic scumbags Jews causing hundreds of millions of deaths with their idiological movements, but to the goyim, they just plead persecution and demand gibs. Just like Africans.....

Well,...maybe. But it doesn't sound like the book is a condemnation of the role Jews played in the Bolshevik Revolution. In fact, it seems to excuse it.

But in any event, it documents it to a large degree.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by lvmiker

The occidental observer, Bristoe you are funniest when that is not your intention.

Shalom

mike [murray] r.

Yeah,.,..The Occidental Observer. It's a bit myopic in its focus, and most of the articles are a bit too dry and intellectual for my tastes. But I'll occasionally read over a piece that appears on it.

I'm not obsessed with its primary topics. But it's an interesting place to read essays on pieces of history that's largely been sent down the memory hole.

My guess is, it won't be a part of the internet for much longer. The ADL/SPLC will successfully lobby to get it removed.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Hawkeye, are you and ro1459 Americans? Please say your not because I had a great uncle that helped clear those camps. He said the death and stench was ceaseless. Every where one turned were piles upon piles of bodies and decaying flesh. Those still living were mere skeletons w/a skin covering their bones... 60lb grownups was the norm. He said there were really more camps than ever reported. Where ever they could gather a work force old just plain old Jews they'd throw up some barbed wire and work them to death or until their usefulness was up and then assassinated. To make light of or deny these facts makes a mockery of the death of our American soldiers. ro1459 your just a creep, Hawkeye I never figured something like this coming from you. powdr

Last edited by powdr; 02/01/18.
Page 23 of 27 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

67 members (808outdoors, 10gaugemag, 444Matt, ATC, 12 invisible), 2,190 guests, and 705 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,279
Posts18,467,668
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.