Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 78 of 165 1 2 76 77 78 79 80 164 165
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Jorge, I guess one thing thats so disgusting about him is that he told us that if there was Clinton/DNC wrongdoings hr wanted that truth out and wanted it investigated and pursued.

Evidently he has also become a liar, as he wants now to totally igmore his own word.

As we know, a man is no better than his own words.

I wonder if he even knows the MEMO indicts Comey and Comey didnt even dispute his trampling of the Constitution.

Comey responded "Thats it", indicating to him there is now problem with govt agencies illegally interfrring in elections or lying to judges in order to illegally spy on American citizens.

Maybe if Trump gets the Swamp drained Jell0 would be ok with NSA and the FBI surveilling him for any illegal activities, but I doubt it.

Myself and others here, have been publicly embarrassing this moron here for years and he keeps coming back for more (for a while there, we were blessed by his absence). During th early 2000, he was a military hating scumbag, who admitted voting for obama claiming he (obama) was not anti gun. He lies, baits and trolls and has absolutely zero self respect and the horror is he has offspring...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
GB1

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Thanks Jorge.

So, he and Paddler are probably paid commie organizers. Strangely they dont go to Russia or China and provide us with glowing reports of the happiness of the proletariat.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
I wouldn't go that far. The commies are way too smart to recruit morons like these two

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
The phrase "useful idiots" comes to mind.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Jorge, I guess one thing thats so disgusting about him is that he told us that if there was Clinton/DNC wrongdoings hr wanted that truth out and wanted it investigated and pursued.

Evidently he has also become a liar, as he wants now to totally igmore his own word.

As we know, a man is no better than his own words.

I wonder if he even knows the MEMO indicts Comey and Comey didnt even dispute his trampling of the Constitution.

Comey responded "Thats it", indicating to him there is now problem with govt agencies illegally interfrring in elections or lying to judges in order to illegally spy on American citizens.

Maybe if Trump gets the Swamp drained Jell0 would be ok with NSA and the FBI surveilling him for any illegal activities, but I doubt it.

Myself and others here, have been publicly embarrassing this moron here for years and he keeps coming back for more (for a while there, we were blessed by his absence). During th early 2000, he was a military hating scumbag, who admitted voting for obama claiming he (obama) was not anti gun. He lies, baits and trolls and has absolutely zero self respect and the horror is he has offspring...

Your timeline is off a bit, O was not elected until '08... but the essence is fact.

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I don't know what is is about being an alt.right Trumptard that leads people to bald-face lying; perhaps it's just following Trumps lead? Hell if I know. Beyond that I'm guessing it's that a) the core Trump supporters, what's left of them, are very gullible and easily propagandize due to their comical levels of paranoia, and proclivity towards wild conspiracy theories (you might ask yourselves if you resemble that remark) (but you won't) and b) these same core supporters are living in an alternative-facts bubble (ditto) (and ditto) where actual facts apparently have minimal weight.

But this is just ridiculous, and one more reason Nunes has zero credibility left. THIS, my dear precious alt.right friends, is a bald-faced dirty lie of the first order from someone who is currently propagandizing your bubble-boy asses.

"As far as we can tell, Papadopoulos never even knew who Trump was — never even met with the president,” Nunes said."

There's direct photographic evidence to the contrary in the public domain. I'm not even going to take the time to link to the [bleep] photo. Too easy. There's no WAY Nunes is unaware of this. He's a [bleep] liar. And yet it "works" because within the alt.right bubble what's actually true doesn't seem to matter much; what matter is that those idiots (apologies to the idiots here) get their propaganda needs met so they can keep this absurd fake reality of theirs airborn*. I promise you that millions of Americans today are smugly yammering amongst themselves about how Papadoulous never even met Trump. Now you know it's a lie. You gonna tell any other bubble-boys, correct the dialog now that you know this? I seriously doubt it.

*Like kids playing the game where you don't let a beach ball hit the ground. Except the kids are pretending to be anti-establishment insurgents (though they come from the demographic that DEFINES "the establishment") and the beach ball is a big sack of bullshït.

Have a nice day, bubble-boys.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
And seperatly, Nunes is now walking back his lie about the FISA court not being told that the dossier was paid for by partisan actors. He's been sitting on this POS "memo" for MONTHS and he's seen the deep intel; like he didn't know this?! Again, this is bald-face dirty lying of the first order.

Nunes is a proven lying sack of shït with no credibility because.... wait for it.... he's a proven lying sack of shït. crazy Donald Trump has this same "minor" issue. Everything he's said about "Russia" has been one long stream of lies followed by attempted walk-backs. All y'all have guzzled his lies like Stormy Daniels taking a money shot. Congratulations, fellas. Golf clap.

Here is something that is true. The laws that the Trump campaign and probably Trump himself broke are real. Mueller is real. People are going to jail. All these BS attempts to stop his investigation will blow away like so much chaff in the winds of, well, actual demonstratable reality.

Until the next round of alt.right bald-faced lies,

Your pal,

-jeff

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
N
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
N
"The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command."

George Orwell 1984

"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence". John Adams

"A dishonest man can always be trusted to be dishonest". Captain Jack Sparrow
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Jeff O, you hate our country so bad you are having trouble stringing together coherent sentences. Please calm down and try again.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Jeff O: I've been meaning to ask you what black Dem cock tastes like, and what Kool-Aid you use to wash the taste out of your mouth?

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
IC B3

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
And seperatly, Nunes is now walking back his lie about the FISA court not being told that the dossier was paid for by partisan actors. He's been sitting on this POS "memo" for MONTHS and he's seen the deep intel; like he didn't know this?! Again, this is bald-face dirty lying of the first order.

Nunes is a proven lying sack of shït with no credibility because.... wait for it.... he's a proven lying sack of shït. crazy Donald Trump has this same "minor" issue. Everything he's said about "Russia" has been one long stream of lies followed by attempted walk-backs. All y'all have guzzled his lies like Stormy Daniels taking a money shot. Congratulations, fellas. Golf clap.

Here is something that is true. The laws that the Trump campaign and probably Trump himself broke are real. Mueller is real. People are going to jail. All these BS attempts to stop his investigation will blow away like so much chaff in the winds of, well, actual demonstratable reality.

Your pal,

-jeff

What the hell are you babbling about?Do you think McCabe lied about using mud slinging foolishness from DNC and Clinton to wire tap Trump Tower.Did Comey lie?What crime did Trump commit?The only foreign agent interfering with the election was Steele.FBI admits that dossier is just champagne BS.They used it any way.

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

He who has braved youths dizzy heat dreads not the frost of age.
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J

I Dindo Nuffin
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R

Your pal,

-jeff

You trifling mental midget, don't you understand that while they told FISA the author of the document may, not did, have had political proclivities, they never ever mentioned the document was paid for by the lying horrid communist DNC and the most wretched woman in the world, dispectable Hillary Clinton, both obviously and undeniably criminals and liars of the worst kind and direct opponents to a prosperous and free America, and also to Donald Trump who is not making it both more prosperous and free.

You should just go away. You are brain dead and worthless beyond measure without a clue.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger

Your pal,

-jeff

Am I the only one that interprets this as a tantrum of desperation? Drive by and throw another stink bomb into the Campfire?

Usually, as this type gets painted into a corner, they become more shrill and less rational. What are you seeing?

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Jell0, the truth will set you free. Try it and see, and yes, even from your insanity.

I Dindo Nuffin
hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
The truth will hit him in 2020, when déjà vu sweeps over him and he is engulfed by the same emotions of shock and horror he felt in November, 2016.

Please note that he hasn't said anything positive about the unemployment rate dropping to record lows, or about the number of people off the welfare rolls, nor increased domestic energy production that limits our reliance of the Middle East. He hasn't mentioned that ISIS is a fraction of what it was a year ago. He hasn't mentioned that Putin hasn't screwed with the Ukraine since Trump came to office.

How about something positive about our country? In his mind, I'm sure Obama is responsible for all that. So how come it didn't happen under his watch and exploded under Trump? He will hate America as long as Trump is in the WH.

Meanwhile, all he can do is carry on like a 3rd Grader about some irrelevant fiction that his Party duped up on Russia to give THEM an explanation of why their slam dunk candidate won. It couldn't have been that HRC is the most objectionable hag in the universe? Couldn't be that her deteriorating physical condition and her outright hostility toward 50% of the voters (deplorables) hurt her candidacy? Nope, had to an outside agency. Since the Left does not believe in God or HIS work, must have been the Russians. you know, in Vlad we trust, and all of that. wink

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Sorry, Jell0, but it was your very own good buddy who proved your gal Hillary was a liar and not fit for office.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

"As far as we can tell, Papadopoulos never even knew who Trump was — never even met with the president,” Nunes said."

There's direct photographic evidence to the contrary in the public domain. I'm not even going to take the time to link to the [bleep] photo. Too easy. There's no WAY Nunes is unaware of this. He's a [bleep] liar.

I have had my photo taken with people who don't know who I am. As crazy as this sounds, photo ops are often that way.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
And seperatly, Nunes is now walking back his lie about the FISA court not being told that the dossier was paid for by partisan actors.

-jeff

Do you have a link for that. I want to read it.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

There's direct photographic evidence to the contrary in the public domain. I'm not even going to take the time to link to the [bleep] photo. Too easy. There's no WAY Nunes is unaware of this. He's a [bleep] liar.

I have had my photo taken with people who don't know who I am. As crazy as this sounds, photo ops are often that way.

There is a photo, Nunes isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer, I do find it hard to believe he didn't know about it, link to photo.

https://www.themaven.net/theintelle...rump-at-a-meeting-P8g9jGt-okqJ0xR2b1zT0Q

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
Page 78 of 165 1 2 76 77 78 79 80 164 165

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

563 members (11point, 1lesfox, 007FJ, 12344mag, 160user, 10gaugemag, 55 invisible), 2,921 guests, and 1,226 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,355
Posts18,468,899
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.