Hop To
Page 8 of 17 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 16 17
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Originally Posted by curdog4570
As far as anonymity of my computer is concerned, I’ll point out that I’ve personally met many of the forum members in person and hunted and camped with several.

I believe they all will verify that I’d say the same thing to your face, given the opportunity.

Any members who have met you would verify that you would just duck your head and take it.

You would, I've that I am certain.

And that wasn't a slight.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I’m obliged.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
Originally Posted by 1minute
I thought we all had the right to be stupid and openly display the fact as well.

Not if your stupidity causes harm to someone else.

Said the Tories to the Colonists.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
For those interested,i recomend the movie"hellstorm" on youtube,and also,"codoh.com",council for open debate on the holocost.i found these two during last weeks holocost "discussion".

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Oh how neat....the 2 biggest [bleep] here are buddies now. Good for you guys, it’s always funny when a couple of douchebags can strike up a love fest.

I too have met many here and I believe they’d agree that if you were to act like a childish douchebag to my face you’d be picking up your teeth (or dentures) from the caliche mud of your trailer park. You can get away with it online and look like the baddest assed 70 something senior citizen that ever graced the internet so please continue. I’m sure you need the self-confidence boost that being a mouthy little internet prick affords you.

I’m sure that an angry old man with a criminal history and multiple marriages is a real peach....you go girl. 😂

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Oh how neat....the 2 biggest [bleep] here are buddies now. Good for you guys, it’s always funny when a couple of douchebags can strike up a love fest.

I too have met many here and I believe they’d agree that if you were to act like a childish douchebag to my face you’d be picking up your teeth (or dentures) from the caliche mud of your trailer park. You can get away with it online and look like the baddest assed 70 something senior citizen that ever graced the internet so please continue. I’m sure you need the self-confidence boost that being a mouthy little internet prick affords you.

I’m sure that an angry old man with a criminal history and multiple marriages is a real peach....you go girl. 😂

You seem kinda worked up today.

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
I need to brush up on my Civil War history. I thought Fort Sumter was blockaded by some entity and it was the Media who declared shots were fired when they weren't. Guess I was wrong. I also thought General Lee was the General in charge of the Army of Virginia, I didn't know he was the General in charge of the whole Confederate Army. Guess I was wrong again.
I guess that is why history "now" says that he surrendered the Southern Army, other wise he didn't have the authority.

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Eisenhower was a far seeing genius to foresee that the genocide would be denied many years in the future. He did all he could to make sure as many people as possible saw it.

Wrong. What Ike saw was a total clusterfuck that’s typical on the losing side of any long drawn out major war, ie., lots of dead people (not just Jews) who died in horrible conditions from disease and starvation. He found no homicidal gas chambers and no systematic extermination program. If he did, no questions would remain and there would be no need to criminalize the normal processes of historical inquiry.

General Eisenhower wrote the following:
On a recent tour of the forward areas in First and Third Armies, I stopped momentarily at the salt mines to take a look at the German treasure.  There is a lot of it.  But the most interesting — although horrible — sight that I encountered during the trip was a visit to a German internment camp near Gotha. The things I saw beggar description.  While I was touring the camp I encountered three men who had been inmates and by one ruse or another had made their escape.  I interviewed them through an interpreter. The visual evidence and the verbal testimony of starvation, cruelty and bestiality were so overpowering as to leave me a bit sick.  In one room, where they were piled up twenty or thirty naked men, killed by starvation, George Patton would not even enter.  He said he would get sick if he did so.  I made the visit deliberately, in order to be in position to give first-hand evidence of these things
if ever, in the future, there develops the tendency to charge these allegations merely to “propaganda.”

Although he didn’t mention the name Ohrdruf In his book entitled Crusade in Europe, Eisenhower wrote the following about April 12, 1945, the day he visited the Merkers salt mines that held the Nazi treasures:
The same day, I saw my first horror camp. It was near the town of Gotha. I have never felt able to describe my emotional reactions when I first came face to face with indisputable evidence of Nazi brutality and ruthless disregard of every shred of decency. Up to that time I had known about it only generally or through secondary sources. I am certain, however that I have never at any other time experienced an equal sense of shock. I visited every nook and cranny of the camp because I felt it my duty to be in a position from then on to testify at first hand about these things in case there ever grew up at home the belief or assumption that “the stories of Nazi brutality were just propaganda.” Some members of the visiting party were unable to go through with the ordeal. I not only did so but as soon as I returned to Patton’s headquarters that evening I sent communications to both Washington and London, urging the two governments to send instantly to Germany a random group of newspaper editors and representative groups from the national legislatures. I felt that the evidence should be immediately placed before the American and British publics in a fashion that would leave no room for cynical doubt.

You scoured the internet to refute Hawk's assessment and came up with that, as a counter?

Time to get that baseline cognitive test the Drs have been on you about.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I’m bored, dealing with a state certification class and don’t feel like dealing with dipshitts today. The only entertainment I have right now is seeing curcuntdog and stoolhead buddying up and acting like a father and son comedy act.

What’s your excuse?

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by efw
I find it ironic that a country would have to go to such lengths as these to prove how repentant they are of their totalitarian past.

Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
This subject has a way of bringing to the surface the phony conservatives, i.e., those who pretend conservatism, but actually, in their heart of hearts, reject the basic principles on which our nation was founded.

Could you fill in the blanks on this?

Are you talking about the subject of free speech, or of the Holocaust?

What are the basic principles you’re saying are being rejected, and by whom here in this thread?

I remember when both Conservatives and Liberals agreed “I may not agree with what you say, but will defend to the death your right to say it.” Seems to me that both sides have jettisoned this inconvenient principle in favor of “gotcha-ism”. This became particularly acute on the conservative side since the 16 election when (pseudo) conservatives started playing identity politics.

How about, for starters, those who think that a Soviet style kangaroo court is appropriate for captured officers, soldiers, businessmen, because they were on the losing side of a war?

"The fact that the Nazi leaders are criminals has already been established. The task of the Tribunal is only to determine the measure of guilt of each particular person and mete out the necessary punishment -- the sentences."

- Major-General Iona Timofeevich Nikitchenko, Supreme Court of the Soviet Union, explaining the Soviet view of the proceedings, in typical Soviet jurisprudential fashion, before they even began.

IC B3

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
I’m bored, dealing with a state certification class and don’t feel like dealing with dipshitts today.

Well,...you took it upon yourself when you jumped into the middle of a civil conversation and started acting like an azzhole,...so you've got nobody to blame except the mirror.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by curdog4570
Originally Posted by Bristoe

On the other hand, maybe the Southern American states should have their own Holocaust museum and remembrance days to perpetually call attention to the Reconstruction.

Lolol....you southerners, innocent in your intentions and ignorant in your recollections are poor victims of your own actions. If you didn’t want to get your ass kicked then you shouldn’t have started a war you were destined to lose. Comparing the south’s loss in the civil war to the holocaust would be funny if it wasn’t such a pathetic attempt at moral relativism and victimhood. Ain’t nobody that does victimization like a southerner, black or white you guys are pros at playing the victim.

Losers never like to lose and winners often find it hard to forgive those that committed atrocities against them. You southerners that are still sour from the ass whooping of 150 years ago are akin to the blacks you enslaved that now cry for reparations and retribution.

With all the crowd funding sites and considering how important your loss is I’d think you should start a “Go fund me” for your civil war holocaust museum. You should have enough money inside of a week if so many southerners feel left out of being remembered as victims.

It’s for double damn sure that it wasn’t mouthy little pricks like you that defeated the South.

Cur, are you implying that his great-great granddaddy was one of those Yankees who threw away his gun at Bull Run, and hightailed it back to Washington with his tail tucked between his legs?

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by satx78247
The Real Hawkeye,

Even though what she said/believes is both FALSE & FOOLISH in the extreme, her experience makes me GLAD that I live in the USA, which has a CONSTITUTION & a BILL OF RIGHTS to protect our rights to speak, worship, bear firearms & do numerous other things.

IF you live in a country where STUPIDITY in beliefs is a criminal offense, who is to say that you cannot also be charged/jailed for saying/believing something that is TRUTHFUL, though UNPOPULAR??

To quote a Justice of the SCOTUS of years ago: The First Amendment to our Constitution exists to protect UNPOPULAR speech. Popular speech needs no protection.

just my OPINION, tex

Well said, Tex.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T

For what it's worth: the Nuremberg Trials were not, and never were meant to be, trials as we know them. They were not even military courts-martial as we know them.

What the MSM, and people who should have known better at the time, insisted on calling the Nuremberg Trials were actually a series of ad hoc military tribunals, and the correct name of this series was the "International Military Tribunal".

It was occasionally referred to informally as the "Nuremberg Tribunal" to readily distinguish it from the "International Military Tribunal for the Far East" which was convened in the Pacific to deal with Japanese war criminals.

The rules and procedures of the International Military Tribunal at Nuremberg were established by negotiated agreement between the Allies, hence its ad hoc nature. Although it was based, in part, on previous military tribunals that followed earlier European wars, it did not follow a strict formal pattern, nor did it necessarily resemble other international tribunals, military or civilian, following future conflicts which had their own ad hoc rules and procedures.

All manner of people, including some senior military officers and civilian attorneys actually participating in the tribunal hearings, insisted on publicly referring to them as trials - because nobody really enjoys explaining the difference over and over again - and this has caused no end of confusion about their nature.

To use the phrase "Nuremberg Trials" today, is to simply to rely on a convention, a common usage. Defendants were examined, evidence was presented, final judgments were made and penalties imposed, so it would have seemed like a kind of trial to the defendants. To use the phrase "Kangaroo Court" is simply to express disagreement and disapproval of the use of a tribunal in place of a trial.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I’m bored, dealing with a state certification class and don’t feel like dealing with dipshitts today.

Well,...you took it upon yourself when you jumped into the middle of a civil conversation and started acting like an azzhole,...so you've got nobody to blame except the mirror.

TFF....thanks sunshine but this “civil” thread was about the holocaust until you (once again) make it about the victimhood of being southern. Go Fund me is your ticket to the reconstruction holocaust museum you’ve been dreaming of so get cracking. You aren’t going to raise money sitting here banging away on your computer complaining about people being mean.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

thanks sunshine but this “civil” thread was about the holocaust

Now it's a format for you to showcase your azzholism.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by gitem_12
Stifling communism world spread is again a far cry from forcing everyone to be just like us

Well,.....America was allied with the Communists in it's war against Germany,...so there must have been another reason.

Didnt the US also ally with Great Britain. I wonder if the Brits were really bombed by the Nazis.

Well,..England declared war on Germany. I can only assume that England knew what that meant.

England and France declared war on Germany after Germany invaded Poland. They had written agreements to do so. Obviously, it didn't help Poland but started the inevitable, except for those who prefer nazi's over Brits, Frogs and Pollocks. I don't but I'm sure there are some so drawn.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Them damn Clampetts!

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by RickyD
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by gitem_12
Stifling communism world spread is again a far cry from forcing everyone to be just like us

Well,.....America was allied with the Communists in it's war against Germany,...so there must have been another reason.

Didnt the US also ally with Great Britain. I wonder if the Brits were really bombed by the Nazis.

Well,..England declared war on Germany. I can only assume that England knew what that meant.

England and France declared war on Germany after Germany invaded Poland. They had written agreements to do so. Obviously, it didn't help Poland but started the inevitable, except for those who prefer nazi's over Brits, Frogs and Pollocks. I don't but I'm sure there are some so drawn.

Wasn't Poland part of Germany before WW I?
For a lot of jerks the whole flippin' mess was about "money". Banks, Stock Traders, Corporations, and other unscrupulous American entities were heavily invested in the Nazi's. Chase Bank, Morgan's, Rockefeller, Bank of London, Warburg's, Ford Motor Company, General Motors, Standard Oil, Texaco, ITT, just to name a few. The list is very extensive. Before, DURRING, and after the War.
The only integrity and honor shown in all of these wars, was the little guy, the private on the battlefield who didn't know [bleep] about what was really going on. As it also would appear on this thread. It was about and is always about money, plain and simple. You want to know the truth about something, follow the money trail.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by RickyD

England and France declared war on Germany after Germany invaded Poland.
Poland was violating their Versailles agreement to respect the rights of ethnic Germans in Danzig (which was mostly German in population) to govern themselves, and even to exercise self-determination. Instead, they replaced Danzig's elected officials with Polish officials, and did nothing to stop a steady stream of anti-German violence by the Poles who lived there. Germany attempted to resolve the issue cooperatively with the Polish Government, but France and England advised Poland to take a hard line against Germany, assuring them that they had their back if Germany ever threatened military intervention in support of Danzig and the corridor. On this advice, Poland continued to persecute the Germans of Danzig while pressuring them to surrender independence, essentially annexing them to Poland. Finally, after a series of atrocities against the Germans of Danzig, Germany moved in. This action required war with the whole of Poland, of course, even though all they requested was the Danzig corridor and Danzig itself, thus fulfilling the desires of the mostly German population there to rejoin Germany, which it had been separated from by Versailles.

Page 8 of 17 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 16 17

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

56 members (7mm_Loco, 2500HD, BALLISTIK, Anaconda, batch, 6 invisible), 1,210 guests, and 804 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,718
Posts18,457,120
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.