-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
M
OP Offline
M
This past September I returned home from my very first safari in South Africa with Johan Seyffert and Kobus Kok of KS big game hunting and Big Game Hunting adventures. I was incredibly fortunate to receive this hunt as a gift from John McAdams at Big Game Hunting Adventures and my good friend Mark Daniel Brasal from the Send A Vet foundation paid for my flight. 10 years prior in September of 2007 I was wounded by an improvised explosive device while on a foot patrol in Iraq’s Anbar province as a member of Bravo company 1st Battalion 1st Marines. The guys at send a vet’s mission is to send combat wounded troops on the outdoor adventures of their lives and they do an excellent job of doing so. With send a vet and Big Game Hunting adventures teamed up John took care of all the planning and booking of my hunt. I landed in Johannesburg and met my amazing PH’s Johan and Kobus and let me tell you these guys truly put the word professional in professional hunter. Their camp in Limpopo was amazing and every amenity was taken care of, the cuisine was world class the animals were plentiful and the scenery was just downright impressive. Being that Johann and Kobus have a penchant for finding their clients the biggest of trophies it wasn’t long before I was exposed to giant Kudu, Impala, giraffe, elephant, gemsbok and every other great creature the dark continent is renound for. On my hunt I was so fortunate to be able to put the crosshairs on a beast of a Kudu bull (54”) with a 3rd horn growing out of his forehead, a ripper impala ram (24”) and very unique duiker with a crooked horn on one side that will make a pretty sweet little mount. I cannot begin to thank the afformentioned gentlemen for all of their hard work and dedication to providing an incredible hunt and experience for all of their clients and their dedication to American veterans. If you’re thinking about a trip to Africa I couldn’t dream of booking with more reliable honest and trustworthy people, Johan, Kobus, John and myself remain in contact with each other and I consider them great friends and hunting partners. I can not wait for our next adventure together as I’ll be planning a hunt with Big Game Hunting adventures and KS big Game Hunting again very soon. Thank you all for your time and happy hunting. -Mike

Last edited by MSelkhunter; 02/17/18. Reason: Misspelling
GB1

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
We're really happy that you had such a great experience and it was our privilege to host you on that hunt.
The Send-A-Vet Foundation (www.send-a-vet.org ) did a great job in helping us put this hunt together and we could not have put this all together without them.
You can check out the video we made of the hunt along with some photos from the hunt below.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Africa Hunting Safaris, Cape Buffalo Hunting, & Other Big Game Hunting Adventures
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Congrats MSelkhunter, and yessir, first class outfit all the way around.

From meeting you at the airport, getting you and your guns through customs, walking you to the parking garage, loading your gear and driving you to camp, and not to mention being right THERE for the whole hunt every step of the way, to all the way back to the airport, they'll get you back through customs, buy you a nice dinner, see you to your departure gate, shake your hand, say goodbye and leave.

And with Mr. McAdams on the ground back in the states doing all the legwork behind the scenes before, during and after your safari really makes the whole deal easy.

A hell of an outfit that I just completed my second safari with and ready for a third!

Trump Won!

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

624 members (007FJ, 01Foreman400, 06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 10gaugeman, 65 invisible), 2,010 guests, and 1,207 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,255
Posts18,448,109
Members73,899
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.