Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by tansinator
Stick has helped me on several occasions. People need to grow some thick skin around here.

I'm sure Rick banned him for being so helpful.

Yeah, that's it.

LOL
GB1

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
I'm not sure what got Stick banned. He liked to be a bit abrasive but I never saw anything out of him that I haven't seen from other people on here.

But I don't read everything. Maybe I missed it.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by slumlord
Also know of another member who has locked to roam the winchester forum

TFF

campfire purgatory
Originally Posted by Tom264
I find it funny (ridiculous) that one person who is full of knowledge but comes across a jerk, that truly if you interact with him has been a nice guy and helpful gets banned or only can post here and there and another vile piece of crap person who lies and brings family into the Frey gets off Scott free.
Again, pretty ridiculous.

scott free

I see what you did there, lol

Funny thing is, Scott's a Stick groupie +P

Hint.

Last edited by Fireball2; 02/20/18.

LOL
A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by 16bore
"Ask Big Stick" forum would be a hoot.....

It would quickly fill up with cross-posts by Seafire and Judman over the shiny objects Stick put in front of them.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by stxhunter

^
^
^
have never had a problem with him.

Same here.. through pm and I will be damned what he told me to do worked..

Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by stxhunter

^
^
^
have never had a problem with him.

Same here.. through pm and I will be damned what he told me to do worked..

Yep on another site he has some very good tutorials.
cool

"The 375HH is the greatest level of power you can get for the investment in recoil." (JJHack)
79s and losttrail, biggest waste of air.
IC B2

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I find it funny (ridiculous) that one person who is full of knowledge but comes across a jerk, that truly if you interact with him has been a nice guy and helpful gets banned or only can post here and there and another vile piece of crap person who lies and brings family into the Frey gets off Scott free.

I totally agree. Keep Big Stick and take out the other trash.

Larry has a lot of information and knowledge and I enjoy the ancient Sanskrit in which he conveys the knowledge. Having spoken to him in person a time or 2 and casually passed each other at the Log Cabin (I was in a hurry and couldn’t sit and BS) I wouldn’t pass up an opportunity to get together with him.

I’ll take Big Stick over a couple other losers here any day.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
T
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
T
The attention whore has to talk about herself more, big [bleep] surprise

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Now don't start that common sense chit. By identifying the little dick population that so desire to be relevant. Shame on you!

Take care, Willie

Cry to the heavens and let slip the dogs of war. For they must feed on the bones of tyranny. In order for men to have freedom and liberty.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Bristoe
I'm not sure what got Stick banned. He liked to be a bit abrasive but I never saw anything out of him that I haven't seen from other people on here.

It was racist. Almost. Not really, but kinda, I guess. Heard a lot worse before and since. Maybe since his was pictorial it elevated to the level it did. The incident hasn't made it to the SCOTUS yet to know much more.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N

I see what you did there.

“Factio democratica delenda est"
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The guys that get banned often don't have a lack of expertise.

Most times it's just the opposite... They are long on expertise, but short on patience, and don't suffer fools easily.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by RickyD
Originally Posted by Bristoe

It was racist. Almost. Not really, but kinda, I guess. Heard a lot worse before and since. Maybe since his was pictorial it elevated to the level it did. The incident hasn't made it to the SCOTUS yet to know much more.

I do know one thing, if you make a promise to Rick you had better keep it. Rick takes a man at his word very seriously.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Most times it's just the opposite... They are long on expertise, but short on patience, and don't suffer fools easily.

They usualy have zero social skills

Maker of the Frankenstud Sling Keeper
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
People can get banned from here? Big Stick? I don't even know who he is.

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.
Thomas Jefferson

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by tedthorn
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

They usualy have zero social skills

I am always puzzled that many consider that to be a very admirable quality.

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Do you also think everyone should get a trophy? Win, lose, right, wrong. Sometimes when some volunteer to expose themselves a fool. They get what they deserve. Pretty simple, fugg with the bull get the horn. If this hurts feelers. Might better remain silent and let the world wonder ones intelligence, than expose their arse to all.

Take care, Willie

Last edited by wdenike; 02/20/18.

Cry to the heavens and let slip the dogs of war. For they must feed on the bones of tyranny. In order for men to have freedom and liberty.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

For those who miss Big Stick's input and expertise, he's not at all hard to find... http://asrealasitgets.net/forums/ubbthreads.php/forums/1/1/Campfire.html

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Thanks. I find it horseshit that someone gets banned over internet whining. I’ve had disagreements with Stick before but I got over it. Don’t be a dumbass and there’s no issues. He’s been rather helpful and cordial to me with advice in PMs and that’s the best way of getting information from him as no one else can get their jabs in.

Keep your powder dry and stay frosty my friends.
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

I totally agree. Keep Big Stick and take out the other trash.

Larry has a lot of information and knowledge and I enjoy the ancient Sanskrit in which he conveys the knowledge. Having spoken to him in person a time or 2 and casually passed each other at the Log Cabin (I was in a hurry and couldn’t sit and BS) I wouldn’t pass up an opportunity to get together with him.

I’ll take Big Stick over a couple other losers here any day.

There is a sporting author I can NOT stand, Zedicker, because of the way he murders the language. And he claims its his right since he has a PhD in English or some crap. Stick reminds me exactly the same and the reason I can't stand him. Speak English, not AKBonics... YMMV.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I think it's Alaskanese.....

Regardless, I hate when a phuqqer that's 4,000 miles away trys to tell me what he "thinks" is wrong with my rifle and hasn't even seen it.

...and is right.

Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

675 members (10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 06hunter59, 160user, 67 invisible), 3,532 guests, and 1,203 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,271
Posts18,467,400
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.