Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
M
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
M
Wow, I had no idea the great disdain for the Olympics. It's the only athletic event I actually watch. Pure athletes. If you can say anything bad, it's about NBC and what they choose to show, but unfortunately I'm sure it's market driven. Having daughters I look up to these people, specifically the females for inspiration for my kids. That if you put your mind to something great, it can be achieved. (Not to say there are other worthy endeavors...) Vonn, a local resident in a town not far from where I live is a great inspiration, less great because of her recent political blabbering, but a worthy athlete nonetheless. Kudos for her for garnishing a medal at her age. Shiffron is even sweeter, and humbler, and I actually met her in one gyms in Eagle, CO. They have a few more races left and I wish them the best.

GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
How fitting. She had already won turd place.

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
battue, You could bath after leaving DC.....and not participate in the corruption! And have the honor of being recognized as a superb athelete by “Our” President. memtb

You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong." -Bob Hagel

“I’d like to be a good rifleman…..but, I prefer to be a good hunter”! memtb 2024
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by battue
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by smokepole
The comment that got her in trouble was about not visiting the Trump White House,

Which undoubtedly means that she's a leftist who was stupid enough to have voted for Hillary

Stupid leftists are destroying America.

Fug her.

I voted for Trump and would again. However, if I won Olympic gold I wouldn't go either and would say so. The place is essentially a cesspool of crime, including that which goes on in the seats of power. Because our guy is there has not changed the fact. Nor do I have any faith it will .

One thing about Vonn though is that she declared she wouldn't go to the white house when she hadn't won anything at all yet (much like some NFL players). The games hadn't even begun.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Mountain10mm
Vonn, a local resident in a town not far from where I live is a great inspiration,

,..who uses her notoriety to inspire people to be leftists.

IC B2

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by memtb
battue, You could bath after leaving DC.....and not participate in the corruption! And have the honor of being recognized as a superb athelete by “Our” President. memtb

Sounds nice, but after you leave and bathe the cesspool still exits. Nor does he really give a chit that I personally won Gold for America. It politics and makes for good PR. Nothing more.

He is soon going to have his hands full on the 2nd. That's what counts....not that some get a "good boy/girl" handshake and picture session.

Last edited by battue; 02/21/18.

laissez les bons temps rouler
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
A liberal mudshark, someone for everyone's daughters to emulate.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Racist bigotry is SO much better.

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

Sounds nice, but after you leave and bathe the cesspool still exits. Nor does he really give a chit about that I personally won Gold for America. It politics and makes for good PR. Nothing more.

She didn't say that she wouldn't go to D.C. because it's a chithole. In fact, I'm sure a leftist like Vonn would appreciate being exposed to all the diversity that D.C. has to offer.

She just wanted to snub Trump,...and that's her right.

,..and it's my right to snub a leftist idiot like Vonn.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
How does she stack up in the tit dept?...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
IC B3

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

Sounds nice, but after you leave and bathe the cesspool still exits. Nor does he really give a chit about that I personally won Gold for America. It politics and makes for good PR. Nothing more.

She didn't say that she wouldn't go to D.C. because it's a chithole. In fact, I'm sure a leftist like Vonn would appreciate being exposed to all the diversity that D.C. has to offer.

Which seems to be Smokes point....

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by jorgeI

A few places under bronze, if you must know.

http://celebrityinside.com/body-mea...ents-bra-size-height-weight-vital-stats/

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Well now she can quit worrying about 'having' to go to the White House.

A true sportsman counts his achievements in proportion to the effort involved and fairness of the sport. - S. Pope
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

Fine. Nice glutes too, but funky knees if that means anything.

M
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
M
Vonn, a local resident in a town not far from where I live is a great inspiration,

Might have taken my quote out of context. The full quote is:

"Vonn, a local resident in a town not far from where I live is a great inspiration, less great because of her recent political blabbering, but a worthy athlete nonetheless."

I was specifically speaking about her athletic prowess.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

Fine. Nice glutes too, but funky knees if that means anything.

32B? that's a cull in my book. still...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

Which seems to be Smokes point....

Smoke's point is a straw man. He went off on a freedom of speech rant. No one has suggested that Vonn should not have freedom of speech.

Just that her manner of using her freedom of speech has labeled her a leftist, useful idiot.

Her dumb ass can ramble on about anything she wants until the end of time, as far as I'm concerned.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Her dumb ass can ramble on about anything she wants until the end of time, as far as I'm concerned.

Bet she's sitting in her fancy house, saying the same thing about your poor dumb ass smile

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

Might have taken my quote out of context. The full quote is:

"Vonn, a local resident in a town not far from where I live is a great inspiration, less great because of her recent political blabbering, but a worthy athlete nonetheless."

I was specifically speaking about her athletic prowess.

I didn't take anything out of context. I don't doubt that she's an inspiration,..and that she uses her notoriety to inspire people to be leftists.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Bwana_1

Bet she's sitting in her fancy house, saying the same thing about your poor dumb ass smile

I kind of doubt that. But if you're such a fan,..maybe you should contact her and try to convince her to run for political office.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

590 members (12344mag, 163bc, 1lessdog, 16penny, 007FJ, 06hunter59, 62 invisible), 2,072 guests, and 1,135 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,198
Posts18,465,952
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.