Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 26 of 34 1 2 24 25 26 27 28 33 34
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Renetard...It is spelled GUESS. Either go back to grade school or stay off the keyboard you inbred retard. Apparently all that supposed skull cracking you bragged about was your own.

-Piss into the wind.
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by renegade50
Originally Posted by RichardAustin
Originally Posted by Bristoe

🤣🤣🤣

Translation:

I've figured out what buttons to press to make three squares after my posts,...so I really don't have chit so say. I just want people to know that I know how to post three meaningless squares at the end of all of my posts.

I'm smart!

Showing up as squares huh?????
Hope it ain't that way for others.

using a HP microsoft here and it shows up as squares, thought it pretty cool, was going to ask how to do it.

Uhmmmm...
Get a galaxy j3phone and have att as your service provider in clarksville tn and use the phones emoji menu
Is the best answer I can give ya.
Little too techy for me ... laugh laugh
Rics emojis work I hope
Shows up as little heads laughing on my PC.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Old Toot is a dick swizzling assweasel from way back.

Says the brave bastardized Cole Younger

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by KSMITH
Renetard...It is spelled GUESS. Either go back to grade school or stay off the keyboard you inbred retard. Apparently all that supposed skull cracking you bragged about was your own.

Don't remember much about you actually (My cracked skull I geuss)
You are some sort of Batman or batmite fan?
Rubbing rhubarb something is in your Sig line?
You profess not to vote?
You make flippant remarks about spending taxpayer money as a govt contractor?
And I think you might have gotten your ass whipped sometime in the service?
And you appear when steelhead is laying by his bowl?

Have a nice day......

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Speaking of steelhead, wonder whose grave he’s visiting this time?

IC B2

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R

Holy fugg you found that I made a spelling error in a previous post!!!!!!
Your sharp man...........
Somebody get him a Scripps national spelling bee ribbon ASAP!!!

Ain't no one pulling the wool over your eyes mr. dictionary
Bwaaaa hahahahahahahaa!!!!!!!
Those college courses are paying dividends for ya tonight.

What a frigging mo.

Last edited by renegade50; 02/20/18.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
º∞¶

OK you're just showing off now.

Be Polite , Be Professional , but have a plan to kill everybody you meet
-General James Mattis United States Marine Corps

Nothing is darker than a mau mau's moo moo.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I bet that damn steelhead, flavorhead, and Northern Dave are plannin a great big old weanie roast for April 1.

LOL
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

I did a name change and then changed back to Ethan Edwards, which was my handle in the first place. No sock puppets and all up-front with everybody made aware of the handle change and with Rick Bin's approval. Nothing dishonorable about it. Cock munching eunuchs like yourself who've had brain transplants utilizing an earthworm as a donor can't be expected to understand, so carry on with your assweasling.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Tom264
Speaking of steelhead, wonder whose grave he’s visiting this time?
Tupac's or Biggy's.

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I use Macs and they appear as Emojis. You must need to flip a switch somewhere.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

I did a name change and then changed back to Ethan Edwards, which was my handle in the first place. No sock puppets and all up-front with everybody made aware of the handle change and with Rick Bin's approval. Nothing dishonorable about it. Cock munching eunuchs like yourself who've had brain transplants utilizing an earthworm as a donor can't be expected to understand, so carry on with your assweasling.

Name change then change back so who are you today?
Such rudity and I see time has only aggravated your rampant stupidity. Have no fear of being contacted by Mensa. Your portion of the brain trust resides in the lower decile of the Bell Curve. But hope springs eternal. Yes it does.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by kingston
In 2018 we call those squares emojis.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

They just appear as little squares on my monitor,...maybe it's because I'm using a Mac.

Translation: youre just another one of the idiot old [bleep] that can barely use anything more hi tech than flush handle crapper.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Oh wow, if I was bristoe I'd be scared...

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by slumlord

Translation: youre just another one of the idiot old [bleep] that can barely use anything more hi tech than flush handle crapper.

You sound fat.

Are you fat?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Such rudity and I see time has only aggravated your rampant stupidity. Have no fear of being contacted by Mensa. Your portion of the brain trust resides in the lower decile of the Bell Curve. But hope springs eternal. Yes it does.
Well, I just don't know how I will go on with a genius such as yourself thinking I'm not intelligent. I will try to soldier on though.

TCY

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J

[Linked Image]

They just appear as little squares on my monitor,...maybe it's because I'm using a Mac.

I'm running Ubuntu with an older version of Firefox and they appear as squares to me too. Maybe something to do with your browser??

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

Well, I just don't know how I will go on with a genius such as yourself thinking I'm not intelligent. I will try to soldier on though.

TCY

You do realize that with your onging identity crisis and the yes, I'm not and No, I am, personna, along with your favorite song being Aerosmith's "Dude Look Like A Lady", plus your favorite athlete being Bruce Jenner as well as your military hero being Chelsea Manning, then throw in your penchant for male appendages (check your past musings), mentioning of various orifices as well as eunuchs and harmless small animals THAT you've actually painted yourself into the corner of being a transsexual. It's ok, though, even legal and we here at The Camfire are tolerant of most all ilks, even yours especially as you seem to be a conservative one. Stay with us.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Been away for about a week, seeing that nothing's changed I think I'll try it again.

FJB & FJT
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K

Holy fugg you found that I made a spelling error in a previous post!!!!!!

Previous posts. Like 4 in a row. I surmise you do a lot of guessing in your life. No sense in not at least learning how the spell the word if you are going to delve into the act and then use it so profusely. Christ, it is only a five letter word with no trickery involved. But then again, your social skills are at the high school level at best. If you aren't attempting to attack somebody and cuss, you don't really have much to say, do you?

The problem with you and the rest of your so offended band of merry men is that you come onto the internet to beat your chest and let every one know how mean you are. Bad part for you guys is Scott is just plain better at it than the merry men. You guys can't quit talking about yourselves so he has plenty of material to work with. You guys might find if you quit chasing him around nipping at his ankles every time he posts, he just might find your merry men too insignificant to bother with. And then just think, this site could be used for what it was intended and there wouldn't be thread after thread of a bunch of whining gashes complaining about the mean old Steely who doesn't follow YOUR rules of the internet when you aggravate the man with your ankle biting. Take this as gospel, you guys ain't gonna win, he isn't going to go away, he is simply a master of his game and you retards don't like it.

-Piss into the wind.
Page 26 of 34 1 2 24 25 26 27 28 33 34

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

158 members (444Matt, 450yukon, 257_X_50, 19rabbit52, 270winchester, 16penny, 21 invisible), 1,967 guests, and 858 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,173
Posts18,465,373
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.