Page 2 of 2 1 2
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by gunut
Originally Posted by gr8fuldoug
Originally Posted by coach71
Do you have any demo Meopta? I'm considering 8x32 up to 10x42.

I've used the Japanese Minox HG quite a bit. How would the Meopro compare otically?

If you have a few minutes please give me a call to discuss this

Come on Doug give us your opinion....should he stick with the Minox HG he already has or would the Meopta actually be a move up.... we are all big boys....and know your job is pushing product.....but that doesn't mean you cant post an opinion now and then...for all to see...in fact it would be a breath of fresh air for every now and then to hear a salesman say keep what you are using, its a better unit than this, and save your money this time.....or the HG is built like a brick ship house but is a bit long in the tooth as far as optics go and ....

The answer would be pretty obvious to me. How many other "alpha" optics makers like Zeiss, Leica, and Nightforce specifically, chose Minox to be their OEM, then turn around and put their own badge on it? Zero.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
GB1

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by JGRaider
Originally Posted by gunut
Originally Posted by gr8fuldoug
Originally Posted by coach71
Do you have any demo Meopta? I'm considering 8x32 up to 10x42.

I've used the Japanese Minox HG quite a bit. How would the Meopro compare otically?

If you have a few minutes please give me a call to discuss this

Come on Doug give us your opinion....should he stick with the Minox HG he already has or would the Meopta actually be a move up.... we are all big boys....and know your job is pushing product.....but that doesn't mean you cant post an opinion now and then...for all to see...in fact it would be a breath of fresh air for every now and then to hear a salesman say keep what you are using, its a better unit than this, and save your money this time.....or the HG is built like a brick ship house but is a bit long in the tooth as far as optics go and ....

The answer would be pretty obvious to me. How many other "alpha" optics makers like Zeiss, Leica, and Nightforce specifically, chose Minox to be their OEM, then turn around and put their own badge on it? Zero.

That makes way too much sense LOL

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

674 members (12344mag, 1234, 163bc, 06hunter59, 17CalFan, 160user, 66 invisible), 2,412 guests, and 1,250 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,627
Posts18,455,165
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.