Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R
Which of the varied varmints give you the most trouble? For me generally it's the raccoon first, Coyote second and feral hog third. The rest skunks, possums and rats fill the fourth category. That said the rat is a difficult varmint to rid yourself of, especially older and smarter rats.

Last edited by rickt300; 02/19/18.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

GB1

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
That nigra boy breakin into yo car.

bkraft

"Four things greater than all things are, Women and Horses and Power and War."
W
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W
The orange cat that shows up at the house. He has avoided several traps so far and the only times I have seen it has been when it has been in line with the neighbor's house.

I had a coyote that I thought was going to evade retribution after killing my wife's chickens. He stuck around too long challenging my dogs and l was able to feed him a 50 gr hollow point.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by woodmaster81
The orange cat that shows up at the house. He has avoided several traps so far and the only times I have seen it has been when it has been in line with the neighbor's house.

I had a coyote that I thought was going to evade retribution after killing my wife's chickens. He stuck around too long challenging my dogs and l was able to feed him a 50 gr hollow point.

You need a good pellet rifle for that cat!!

The last time that bear ate a lawyer he had the runs for 33 days!
T
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
T
Pigs. Bastards breed like rats and tear up stuff like a herd of bulldozers

IC B2

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Hawks and eagles.....no contest.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by bkraft
That nigra boy breakin into yo car.

The winner.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
DimocRATS!

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
W
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
W
Here what Jim said...

Molon Labe
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Lately, beavers. It's been a touch cold to work on the problem but warmer weather is on the way.
Rick

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Toby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well we're Green and we're Gold, and we play better when it's cold. All us Cheese heads have our favorite superstar. We love Brett Favre.
W
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by 10gaugemag
Originally Posted by woodmaster81

You need a good pellet rifle for that cat!!

I have a couple of good air rifles but never at hand when I run across that dang cat! I carry a handgun of some sort 90% of the time but it seems that cat lets itself be seen only when in line with the neighbor's house. I have stalked through that patch of ground many, many times trying to get a safe shot but the cat is never there. If not for tracks in the snow I would think it was an illusion.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by RickinTN
Lately, beavers. It's been a touch cold to work on the problem but warmer weather is on the way.
Rick

Same here, but finally got both of the bastids about a week ago. More will probably move in, but none now.

Ed

"Not in an open forum, where truth has less value than opinions, where all opinions are equally welcome regardless of their origins, rationale, inanity, or truth, where opinions are neither of equal value nor decisive." Ken Howell

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I'd vote coons and possums around here, as that's what has killed more of my chickens than anything else. Hawks are also pretty bad, but you can't shoot them.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I'll vote coons. I'll kill every one of those turkey egg sucking little bastages I can legally. When a coon encounters something interesting the first thing the coon wants to know is if he can eat it, if he can't eat it he'll want to fugg it and if he can't screw it he'll chit on it. Damn a coon for being a coon! Aggravating sumbitches...

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MOGC
I'll vote coons. I'll kill every one of those turkey egg sucking little bastages I can legally. When a coon encounters something interesting the first thing the coon wants to know is if he can eat it, if he can't eat it he'll want to fugg it and if he can't screw it he'll chit on it. Damn a coon for being a coon! Aggravating sumbitches...

The is so much I could do with this, but, I am turning over a new leaf.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R
Any democrat.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck

The is so much I could do with this, but, I am turning over a new leaf.

Want me to do it for you.....lol.

R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R

They have done more damage to my property and chickens than all others combined.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I have killed most if not all all of the aforementioned and rats top my list, I hate them. As a kid I would go with my uncle to the local dump at night and commit carnage. Landfill ruined a lot of fun. Nothing more fun than filling in as many holes as you can find and then run a plastic pipe into one hole and connect the other end to your muffler pipe, then clobber them with shovels when they come out.

Experience is what you get, when you don't get what you want!
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

699 members (10gaugemag, 1234, 12344mag, 160user, 007FJ, 10ring1, 66 invisible), 3,107 guests, and 1,305 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,485
Posts18,451,946
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.