Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 14 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 13 14
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by greydog
There are times when I am somewhat embarrassed to be a member of the 24 HCF and this would be one of those times. GD

+1.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
BP-B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
had a black guy stop and help me today when my truck died at a intersection. gave him my number and told him to call me if he ever needed anything, he was a country boy redneck.

Last edited by stxhunter; 02/23/18.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by SKane
There are times when I am somewhat embarrassed to be a member of the 24 HCF and this would be one of those times. GD

+1.

I think the white guilt is more embarrassing.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

+1.

To both of you. Apologies for invading your safe space. Sincerely so.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[quote=Bristoe]Here's a black man lookin' for a white woman.

That thug must like being abused. I'd say that big Black heifer needs to be the headliner in the Saturday Night wrestling match.

IC B2

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by ringworm
All cats are grey in the dark.

All cats are pink dude, pink. Gray meat is for Arby's sammiches.

"A Republic, if you can keep it." ~ B. Franklin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Bristoe

+1.

I very much agree. The races are different, and have been since the beginning of time. The Black race lived in the confines of Stone Age Africa for thousands of years, while the other races were building civilizations. They had neither the desire, nor the intelligence to bring themselves up to par with the White race. Just look at any densely populated Black area today, and tell me that they are "just like us," because they are not.

I don't hate them, but I know that the majority of them have nothing in common with me, when it comes to the way I see things. The BLM riots, and the support they got from probably at least 95% of the Black population, and the way that Blacks vote, should be enough to tell someone all they need to know. Some of you would absolutely chit a brick if your kid married a diehard liberal, but you're so damn consumed with White guilt that you're afraid to say one negative word about a Black.

All one has to do is to look at present day Africa, and you will see what America would be if Black people were the majority in this country......which, thank the Lord they are not.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JamesJr

I very much agree. The races are different, and have been since the beginning of time. The Black race lived in the confines of Stone Age Africa for thousands of years, while the other races were building civilizations. They had neither the desire, nor the intelligence to bring themselves up to par with the White race. Just look at any densely populated Black area today, and tell me that they are "just like us," because they are not.

I don't hate them, but I know that the majority of them have nothing in common with me, when it comes to the way I see things. The BLM riots, and the support they got from probably at least 95% of the Black population, and the way that Blacks vote, should be enough to tell someone all they need to know. Some of you would absolutely chit a brick if your kid married a diehard liberal, but you're so damn consumed with White guilt that you're afraid to say one negative word about a Black.

All one has to do is to look at present day Africa, and you will see what America would be if Black people were the majority in this country......which, thank the Lord they are not.

Wow..............just wow.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Great post James

Some of these members live off in their pristine western escapes and have probably only ever just seen black people in tv. Or maybe one or two families of decent ones live in thier communities. Never having the dismal opportunity to interact with the shiftless class.

They don't have to experience living in a town or city where 25-45% of the local population is ghetto garbage, junk cars, spray paint, booking rosters 80% neegro. Day in / day out.

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by kolofardos
I just lurk here mostly, enjoy the entertaining posts by Bristoe, Big Stick, Deflave and Bricktop. There's a Marine vet on this discussion board, whose posts are always classy and well informed, who've I've come to respect. He posted pics of his beautiful Jamaican wife a while back, and I'm wondering what he thinks of all this. I suspect the one's making the derogatory comments aren't fit to polish his boots.

I don't let these things bother me. The talk tells me more about the talker than myself. I already know who I am.

IC B3

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
I just lurk here mostly, enjoy the entertaining posts by Bristoe, Big Stick, Deflave and Bricktop. There's a Marine vet on this discussion board, whose posts are always classy and well informed, who've I've come to respect. He posted pics of his beautiful Jamaican wife a while back, and I'm wondering what he thinks of all this. I suspect the one's making the derogatory comments aren't fit to polish his boots.

I don't let these things bother me. The talk tells me more about the talker than myself. I already know who I am.

Two class acts!

Take care, Willie

Cry to the heavens and let slip the dogs of war. For they must feed on the bones of tyranny. In order for men to have freedom and liberty.
R
RGK Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine

Well said, and Semper Fi.
Bob

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by slumlord
Great post James

Some of these members live off in their pristine western escapes and have probably only ever just seen black people in tv. Or maybe one or two families of decent ones live in thier communities. Never having the dismal opportunity to interact with the shiftless class.

They don't have to experience living in a town or city where 25-45% of the local population is ghetto garbage, junk cars, spray paint, booking rosters 80% neegro. Day in / day out.

Same. Look at what Baton Rouge has become, e.g.

There's "prejudice" and then there's "postjudice" The latter means, by past experience, I've already seen this schittt before and know how it will turn out. Lots of examples to look at, like just about any large, inner city, take one's pick.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by milespatton
The only way for us to be truly equal is for all of us to recognize each other as equal without regard to race or religion. At least that is what the constitution says and what so many have died for.

I don't remember that quote in the Constitution. I do believe that it is true, and some amendment may have alluded to that, but more likely some judge decided it. miles

The Declaration of Independence says "All men are CREATED equal". Meaning, being born to a certain family does not automatically make you superior as in a cast system.

Nowhere in the Constitution does it say everyone is equal. The closest thing to the word or concept of "equality" in the Constitution is found in the Fourteenth Amendment. Added to the Constitution in 1868, this amendment contains a clause stating that "no state shall . . . deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws."

We are not equal. I am a better golfer than Charles Barkley. I can't slam dunk. We are not +.

smile

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by milespatton
The only way for us to be truly equal is for all of us to recognize each other as equal without regard to race or religion. At least that is what the constitution says and what so many have died for.

I don't remember that quote in the Constitution. I do believe that it is true, and some amendment may have alluded to that, but more likely some judge decided it. miles

That was in a different document that preceded The Constitution:

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Originally Posted by night_owl
On a physical level, a nice black woman can boost your ego and put some lead in your pencil.
That's what got us into so much trouble in the first place. 300 years ago white guys were saying "You mean I can screw all the black chicks I can afford and if they get knocked up I can make money selling the children or have them work for me?" "Wow! Where do I sign up?"

That's all it took for slavery to become an institution.

Slavery was an institution thousands of years before that.

And you don't think it applied then too? laugh

Of course it did. I the OT it's no considered adultery for a married man to sleep with his sex slaves. Islam has similar provisions.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Tracks
Dick,
Might as well toss in the Irish, Swiss, Germans, French, Spanish, Russians, and American Indians too.
Or maybe you just have a hard on for Jews?

uh oh, did someone suggest jews aren't perfect, such outraage.

Be Polite , Be Professional , but have a plan to kill everybody you meet
-General James Mattis United States Marine Corps

Nothing is darker than a mau mau's moo moo.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by RichardAustin
I'll make no bones about not liking a significant portion of present day black culture, but judging somone based upon thier race is pretty ignorant. I personally believe whites and jews are as much to blame for present day black culture as the blacks are.

Yeah, Dickster. Would the same blame apply to Italian, Asian, Irish, Croation, Russian, etc., etc., also? I don't share your apparent white guilt.

The critical thinker may have concluded that the "white guilt" is a portion of the black culture I so expressly dis approve of. Since that seems to have escaped you let me be clear, I not only have no white guilt I don't believe it should exist.

Be Polite , Be Professional , but have a plan to kill everybody you meet
-General James Mattis United States Marine Corps

Nothing is darker than a mau mau's moo moo.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JamesJr

+1.

I live right outside New Orleans. My wife teaches at an expensive private school here. I have watched something fascinating unfold. Her school sponsors several poor black kids each year. The school pays the 18K per year tuition for them. The academic and professional outcomes for those kids is no different from that of their white counterparts. I'll leave that for you to see if you can come up with an explanation.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Here's a black man lookin' for a white woman.

I don't think I'd want to tangle with that woman.

Don't believe everything you think.

You ain't learnin' nothin' when you're talking.
Page 6 of 14 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
848 members (12344mag, 12308300, 10gaugemag, 1234, 10gaugeman, 007FJ, 83 invisible), 3,236 guests, and 1,324 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,710
Posts18,400,195
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.