Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
S
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
S
As promised, here's a link to the preorder I told you guys I'd post. The rifle on the preorder is a Tikka T3X Lite Stainless Left Hand in 6.5 Creedmoor. The specs are the same as the right handed gun.

Most of you guys know the drill. We can't list the price. Click on the "click here for price" tab and input your email in the space provided. You'll receive an email from us stating the price of the rifle. You'll need to add the rifle to the shopping cart from your email. The preorders require a minimum of 15% down to place the rifle on layaway. You're not required to pay in full at this time, but payment in full will need to made before the rifle ships.

We're expecting the rifles sometime in mid to late April. We put a disclaimer on the description identifying May as the delivery date to keep the wolves at bay!

I can't process an order through a PM, so you'll have to go through the normal process for purchase.

As always, we appreciate the business and happy shopping!

https://shop.whittakerguns.com/product/ss-1802231552126

Last edited by shortactionsmoker; 02/23/18.

I enjoy handguns and I really like shotguns,...but I love rifles!
GB1

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Thanks for making this happen! Got my order in!!! Kurt

Looks like you can put it on Layaway

Last edited by kk alaska; 02/23/18.

kk alaska

Alaska 7 months of winter then 5 months of tourists
D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Got my order in as well..my son is going to be...surprised. I hope!! He has never hunted with a "Bolt Action" rifle

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Got mine ordered just now! Thank you.

There are 2 rules to success:

1. Never tell everything that you know.
U
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
U
Well, there is a second one coming to Alaska. Got mine ordered.

IC B2

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
sent

FJB
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Oh boy! Time I start lining up paperwork to get one of these imported north of the 49th.

Originally Posted by Llama_Bob
I've seen more well-shot game lost with TSXs than any other premium bullet.

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
GREAT price Darrik, thanks!!

Mine will be better than Bobby Roberts:-)

Eddie Fosnaugh
www.fosnaughcustoms.com
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Wrongside
Oh boy! Time I start lining up paperwork to get one of these imported north of the 49th.

What's all involved in getting a gun from Whitaker's up to Canada? I don't have much interest in the 6.5 Creedmoor (if it was a 260 I would most definitely be) but there have been other rifles they have had I would have wanted badly over the years. Some of the Ruger no 1's and LH special buys like this one for example.

Gerry.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
will not eddie smile

FJB
IC B3

S
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by gerry35

What's all involved in getting a gun from Whitaker's up to Canada? I don't have much interest in the 6.5 Creedmoor (if it was a 260 I would most definitely be) but there have been other rifles they have had I would have wanted badly over the years. Some of the Ruger no 1's and LH special buys like this one for example.

The guy from Prophet River deals with our internet guys quite often. I can ask them some questions next week. Will that help?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Thanks, I bought a gun they imported a number years ago and they have the info on their website. I'll look into it and watch for something I want to buy smile

Gerry.
G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
i'm assuming we'll need a set of rings & bases for the tikka. so, what's a good setup for say a 1 inch tube & 40mm scope obj?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Thanks, I bought a gun they imported a number years ago and they have the info on their website. I'll look into it and watch for something I want to buy smile

Yup. You, me and Phil. IIRCC.

You know you want a T3 6.5 Creed, Gerry. 😜

Darrik, have you folks dealt with IRunGuns? PR has been good to me in the past, but these guys look to be a more economical option. Just curious on you feedback, if any.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Darrik, have you folks dealt with IRunGuns? PR has been good to me in the past, but these guys look to be a more economical option. Just curious on you feedback, if any.

Yep the 375's smile I like the 260 better and am all set up for it so don't really want the 6.5 Creedmoor.

Checked Prophet River and they charge $250.00 for importing a gun, would be interesting to see how IRunGuns matches up and how they compare in service to PR.

Gerry.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
"classic low angled grip"

Not familiar with that term, that refers to a more open grip or more closed grip?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Yep the 375's smile I like the 260 better and am all set up for it so don't really want the 6.5 Creedmoor.

Checked Prophet River and they charge $250.00 for importing a gun, would be interesting to see how IRunGuns matches up and how they compare in service to PR.

Yessir, thems the ones. 🙂

Just razzing you on the 6.5CM. The .260 is a great choice too. Peas in a pod really. I just got my first 6.5CM a few months ago. It's a lot of fun to shoot.

IRunGuns charges $200 for the first firearm in a 'importation period'. $150 for each additional. $25 flat rate shipping in Canada. Service is a unknown to me and I don't know anyone who has used them. Curious though.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I know you are razzing me lol.

That is a bit cheaper, maybe I should put up a thread in the Canada section asking about them.

Gerry.
S
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
S

I’m not familiar with them, but that doesn’t mean we can’t get in touch with them this week.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Regarding the 260, I saw yesterday almost 30 factory ammo choices for it on Midwayusa. That seems to be an increase.

There are 2 rules to success:

1. Never tell everything that you know.
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

78 members (Bigd7378, 35, 7mm_Loco, 257robertsimp, 11 invisible), 1,375 guests, and 823 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,060
Posts18,463,254
Members73,923
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.