Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
79S Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Finally ordered one and put one in my extreme weather and wow talk about night and day difference. If any of you have a model 70 with moa trigger do yourself a favor order the spring and put it in. $6.95 for the spring shipped in a flat rate box what’s that $7 bucks so $14 bucks.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
GB1

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Old news buddy, but good information for those that havent changed theirs out yet..

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA
79S Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
Old news buddy, but good information for those that havent changed theirs out yet..

Oh I know I read about your good luck with them.. but I put it off for a longtime. Finally ordered them and did it and only regret I didn’t do it a long time ago.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Ha ha. Yep they are the way to go if you have a moa trigger. One of my favorite bacos had the sweetest trigger pull at a consistent 2 3/8 pounds.

I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.

BSA MAGA
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Ha ha. Yep they are the way to go if you have a moa trigger. One of my favorite bacos had the sweetest trigger pull at a consistent 2 3/8 pounds.

I've got a baco in 25-06 AI that Redneck screwed a 28" stainless Shilen barrel too sitting in an EDGE stock, it shoots 100 gr TTSX's into less than a half inch at 3500+ fps in calm winds, need to get a spring for it, a good trigger will only make it more consistent.

Trump Won!
IC B2

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by gunner500

I've got a baco in 25-06 AI that Redneck screwed a 28" stainless Shilen barrel too sitting in an EDGE stock, it shoots 100 gr TTSX's into less than a half inch at 3500+ fps in calm winds, need to get a spring for it, a good trigger will only make it more consistent.

Yep, you'll be happy as hell you bought that 7.00 trigger spring from ernie. I've made comments about other springs he sells like the one for the Ruger m77. You can find that spring at any hardware store that sells coil springs for about .25 cents. The Ernie spring is unnecessarily expensive in that case.. However, The MOA spring is a different animal and is hard to locate because of its size. Ernie is the way to go. I've done about 6 or 7 trigger springs on the moa now and they have all had a pull weight of about 2.5 pounds (just where I like them).

BSA MAGA
B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by gunner500

Ha ha, I'm surprised Lee touched that damn BACO.. grin He was probably cussing it the whole time he was screwing that barrel on.. "g damn Browning Arms Co. thinks its a Winchester.... pos trigger, Damn fu ck!!!!!"......

BSA MAGA
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Thanks for the info on the 7.000 spring Buddy, and LMAO, Yes, Lee was grumbling on the phone to me about the extractor cut, "new technology BS" grin

I could barely hear him on the phone when he called, was in my 1952 B3PW Dodge power wagon hauling a load of trash to the dumpsters, all windows down, 4th gear, 4000 RPM and 42 MPH.laugh

Trump Won!
B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
grin

BSA MAGA

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

619 members (007FJ, 12344mag, 1eyedmule, 10ring1, 160user, 10gaugemag, 58 invisible), 2,763 guests, and 1,242 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,572
Posts18,453,885
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.