Page 4 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Don’t do that fred, it’ll be the next best thing, which it is..... grin

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Big Stick

In overviewI cain't mind the LRHS's added length or weight and cain't fault it's objective sizing (44mm) and if'n it steered boolits,it could prolly get pressed into yeoman service. As it sets now and as a BEST case,it ain't trustworthy for fhuqking schit. It might could mebbe hold zero and offer a windshield to gun,bnut "tracks" like a Mad Woman going to take a schit,with zero rhyme or reason.

Say it ain't so...............just saved me a whole lot of money.

That scope sits next to the right hand of God here, so that's damn near sacrilegious heresy !!

Some really fu^ckin' funny schitt in this thread though.

MM

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by geedubya
Originally Posted by Big Stick

GW,

I tend to shoot a variety of wares.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!................

B,

Good to see you posting again. I for one have missed your mild and courteous rejoinders, but I think you've been holding out on me as I had no clue you'd attended charm school here in da' Lone Star State...............

Two informally dressed ladies happened to start up a conversation during an endless wait in the LAX airport.
The first lady was an arrogant California woman married to a wealthy man.
The second was a well mannered elderly woman from Texas.
When the conversation centered on whether they had any children, the California woman started by saying, "When my first child was born, my husband built a beautiful mansion for me."
The lady from Texas commented, "Well, bless your heart."
The first woman continued, "When my second child was born, my husband bought me a beautiful Mercedes-Benz..
Again, the lady from Texas commented, "Well, bless your heart."
The first woman continued boasting, "Then, when my third child was born, my husband bought me this exquisite diamond bracelet.
Yet again, the Texas lady commented, "Well, bless your heart."
The first woman then asked her companion, "What did your husband buy for you when you had your first child?"
"My husband sent me to charm school," declared the Texas lady.
"Charm school?" the first woman cried, "Oh, my God! What on earth for?"
The Texas lady responded, "Well for example, instead of saying, "Who gives a schitt?" I learned to say, "Well, bless your heart."

Back at ya!

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

ya!

GWB

I bet it really eats at old Sticks heart that he doesn't have feral hogs to hunt. That he can't walk around in the dark sneakin up on the mean bastards and shootin them dead. And as I have already chosen to spend my last days in Texas instead of the wet rainy cold windy hell he has chosen I figure Stick can have all that. And if all I had to do for fun was play with long skinny bullets in that crappy weather I guess wearing out the postman ordering fancy toys would be a vice I would suffer from.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
rickt300, I get ya', but I've been to Texas and we have a lot of the same weather here that Stick "suffers" through. In fact, spent the whole day working in it today- it was glorious! Yeah, we pay a price for the nice days we have here- but when the fishing is good for everything from walleye, salmon, steelhead, trout, sturgeon,halibut, and much else, the hunting seasons come around for big game, small game is available just about any time, and you have rivers, lakes, oceans, mountains, and real trees to look at and wander around in any time you want on lots of public land- it's really hard to bitch about a few wet days that make all that happen. Don't think I would trade you for anything to relocate but I would dearly love to hunt some wild hogs someday. I hear there are some here in our state also, but no one is giving out the information of their whereabouts freely...

Bob

Never underestimate your ability to overestimate your ability.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by fredIII
7wsm on the right for scale [Linked Image]

Fred that is too cool, like a 6mmBr on steroids!

Big Stick will be along shortly telling you how stupid you are. Just because he didn't think of it himself, that f u c k i n g tool ignored the 6.5mm for years until he started using one, then he was the smartest SOB in the world and was leading us to water .LMAO

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
IC B2

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by Sheister
rickt300, I get ya', but I've been to Texas and we have a lot of the same weather here that Stick "suffers" through. In fact, spent the whole day working in it today- it was glorious! Yeah, we pay a price for the nice days we have here- but when the fishing is good for everything from walleye, salmon, steelhead, trout, sturgeon,halibut, and much else, the hunting seasons come around for big game, small game is available just about any time, and you have rivers, lakes, oceans, mountains, and real trees to look at and wander around in any time you want on lots of public land- it's really hard to bitch about a few wet days that make all that happen. Don't think I would trade you for anything to relocate but I would dearly love to hunt some wild hogs someday. I hear there are some here in our state also, but no one is giving out the information of their whereabouts freely...

Bob

Well said!

+1

We all gotta be somewhere, so it's good to make the best of what you got!

[Linked Image]

ya!

GWB

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by irfubar
Fred that is too cool, like a 6mmBr on steroids
that should stomp the 6 BR’s ass silly. Pictured is a 6.5 wssm with a few tweaks to the reamer.

This is Fred’s baby but me and him have discussed this at length and I am actually on the hunt for a donor to do it as well.

We figure it should be a tad more ass then a 6.5 creedmore but housed in a true short action with no oal issues seating a vld type bullet out long. Should make a dandy kids or packing rifle in a short light rifle capable of anything up to and including elk.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F

Big Stick will be along shortly telling you how stupid you are. Just because he didn't think of it himself, that f u c k i n g tool ignored the 6.5mm for years until he started using one, then he was the smartest SOB in the world and was leading us to water .LMAO

This nails it.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Ahhhhh folksxare finally starting to notice what a lying fuuck he his..... lmfao

Ain’t to hard if one pays attention

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
What the hell is that thing?

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Dogshooter
Of the many.... many... many things, that I’m sure you’re asked on a daily basis.... I’d have to imagine “DBMs.... and DBM related accessories”... is well down on the list.

It probably falls somewhere between:

“What the hell happened to your rifle.... did you throw it off a cliff?”....

and...

“What the hell kind of paint job is this... where you huffing the Krylon and spilled some on your guns?”

I am voting this the funniest post of the thread thus far......

Tim

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 16bore
What the hell is that thing?

That is Fred’s version of a 6.5 WSSM.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R

Bob

My first experience with Oregon was a road trip to Washington. We stopped in Portland only to find no bank would cash a cashiers check for $4000. not even a bank of the same brand the check was written on so I and a buddy had to camp out on the Cumberland river. Around 2am I heard a jackass walking down the line of vehicles smashing windshields. I got out and captured the idiot with my 45 and took him to the nearest cop hands tied. We both went to jail and three days later I was free to go. I went to a check cashing place and spent $240. to get my cashiers check cashed and left Oregon forever except for crossing it to get to Washington and I gas up before I get to the state line and don't stop till I cross the Cumberland. Contrary to public opinion there is plenty of public land and fine fishing in Texas. I will not subject myself to the level of idiot leftism I found in Oregon under any circumstances. That said I lived in Washington state for 3 years a bit east of Olympia and I cannot say that the number of nice days comes close to those in Texas. Again a huge annoyance were the bicycle riding mushroom eating lunatics crashing into parked cars and complicating traffic. As for salmon, great fish and I loved the run they made up the Willapa river. The trout I caught were all hatchery bred but I really enjoyed catching Steehead running up the Chehalis. Nowadays the only reason I go there is for the bear season and to visit my daughter. A few wet days? At least in Washington I thought it was funny when cheers rang out because a hole in the clouds revealed a patch of blue sky! I don't know if it was legal or not but people smoked pot right in public and it must have been some heavy duty stuff.

Last edited by rickt300; 03/14/18.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by TimZ
Originally Posted by Dogshooter
Of the many.... many... many things, that I’m sure you’re asked on a daily basis.... I’d have to imagine “DBMs.... and DBM related accessories”... is well down on the list.

It probably falls somewhere between:

“What the hell happened to your rifle.... did you throw it off a cliff?”....

and...

“What the hell kind of paint job is this... where you huffing the Krylon and spilled some on your guns?”

I am voting this the funniest post of the thread thus far......

Tim

For sure, dogshooter got game!!!

Ain’t easy havin pals.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by rickt300

Bob

My first experience with Oregon was a road trip to Washington. We stopped in Portland only to find no bank would cash a cashiers check for $4000. not even a bank of the same brand the check was written on so I and a buddy had to camp out on the Cumberland river. Around 2am I heard a jackass walking down the line of vehicles smashing windshields. I got out and captured the idiot with my 45 and took him to the nearest cop hands tied. We both went to jail and three days later I was free to go. I went to a check cashing place and spent $240. to get my cashiers check cashed and left Oregon forever except for crossing it to get to Washington and I gas up before I get to the state line and don't stop till I cross the Cumberland. Contrary to public opinion there is plenty of public land and fine fishing in Texas. I will not subject myself to the level of idiot leftism I found in Oregon under any circumstances. That said I lived in Washington state for 3 years a bit east of Olympia and I cannot say that the number of nice days comes close to those in Texas. Again a huge annoyance were the bicycle riding mushroom eating lunatics crashing into parked cars and complicating traffic. As for salmon, great fish and I loved the run they made up the Willapa river. The trout I caught were all hatchery bred but I really enjoyed catching Steehead running up the Chehalis. Nowadays the only reason I go there is for the bear season and to visit my daughter. A few wet days? At least in Washington I thought it was funny when cheers rang out because a hole in the clouds revealed a patch of blue sky! I don't know if it was legal or not but people smoked pot right in public and it must have been some heavy duty stuff.

Grew up on the Willapa it’s not awful😉. Always enjoyed killing more than fishing.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
I have just read this whole thread, and I confess to not knowing at all what was going on. At any stage.

"A person that carries a cat home by the tail will receive information that will always be useful to him." Mark Twain
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Question of the day, for the lazy lying bushelor.

Larry, you say you have a very very good income, why don’t you hunt dall sheep as a resident? They sure seem to horn you up as you paste “pards” pics on as gay as it gets, and speak of them as you were there. What gives?

PS please answer the question, and don’t deflect.

Thank you, your friend Jud

Ain’t easy havin pals.
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A

I too find that very telling...........

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A question that I'm sure Big Stick gets all the time.......

So tell me...... how does lead paint taste ?

Maker of the Frankenstud Sling Keeper
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by CarlsenHighway
I have just read this whole thread, and I confess to not knowing at all what was going on. At any stage.

Whoda thunkit.

Back when it was all the rage to be from a western state, and being from Texas was something to which one did not admit (akin to being a piano player in a whorehouse), I got my "Western Starter Pack" from ShortActionSmoker.

[Linked Image]

The "WSP" included a swirly crayon so I could paint my stock, blue tape for the muzzle, a 6mm, 105 gr. Hornady A-Max bullet, and a 2013 ARAIG group buy Ingram.

[Linked Image]

I continue to hold that 2013 ARAIG Group Buy Ingram hostage here in Texas

[Linked Image]

ya!

GWB

Last edited by geedubya; 03/15/18.

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.
Page 4 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

118 members (007FJ, 7mm_Loco, 44mc, 10gaugemag, 35, Akhutr, 10 invisible), 1,513 guests, and 774 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,599
Posts18,454,565
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.