Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
That is a sweet knife GeeDub!

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
GB1

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by elkhunternm

When I saw you made the last post here, I was expecting titties. Disappointed.....

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Originally Posted by elkhunternm

When I saw you made the last post here, I was expecting titties. Disappointed.....

Permit me.

[Linked Image]

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Fredrica,

I've ZERO doubt,that you are enthralled with the pending 264 Whining Sniveler's STUPID Magnum. Congratulations?!?

Pardon the inherent sanctity of GOOD brass and hell who knows...maybe someday even you will get to see a piece and perhaps even touch one,with your very own trembling fingers? Nawww,that ain't gonna happen,you "lucky" kchunt! Laughing!

Now you can say,you've "seen" Alpha and a Barrett. BIG day for you! Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Sensory overload...though in fairness,they is "only" the second best Killing Rifle ever offered over the counter.

[Linked Image]

THE Title goes to the Montucky 7 Whizzum and grandeur is ascending ala 162 'Max,162 ELD M and 180 ELD M. Hint. I only have (3) of them and now you can say that you've "seen" one too. BONUS Round for you. Laughing! Cheer up..more of the LW's puked and now it's DD's across the board on 8400's(Google it). Supersonic to 2000yds+ do not suck.Hint. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

You'd do MUCH better,if you simply paid attention,but I realize you are devoid the "means","abilities" and "comprehension" to do so. Not tough to connect dots ala DBM and binderless mags,with a ShamWow simply stomping a Whining Sniveler's STUPID Magnum. Now you can say you've "seen" a Seven DBM too,if someone will point out which it is. BANNER day for you! Hint. LAUGHING!

[Linked Image]

As an aside,be sure to cite the High Zoot projectile in "your" 7 Whizzum there,if only to obliviously quantify your INCREDIBLE Fhuqking Stupidity,even more. Hint.

Bless your heart.

Here's to the HILARITY of you doing your BEST.

Wow +P+!

Laughing!............................

'shooter,

HILARIOUSLY,it don't take much more than a swath of tape and some color,to swoon Estrogen Levels in them that "do" the least.Now you FINALLY get to answer sumptin' in the first hand,as you expound upon same. Congratulations?!?

Never been tough to cypher,who shooots and who don't. Hint.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.....................

JudLady,

I remain VERY "surprised",that you refrain 6AI Goat Fhuqk particulars and instead copiously frost your Insecurities,by citing all the stuff I've got/shot...that you've never seen. Plum flattering,to have fans ridin' the pine fluttering pom-pom's,on the outside lookin' in....just TRYING to talk "game". Pardon my being afforded the luxury,of not being forced to guess,while a guess is the "best" you'll ever muster. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I'm rather at ease in the discussion of any/all boolits in particular,along with RPM,COAL and throat geometry. At least you Day Dreaming DUMB Fhuqks can read my every word and gawk my every Splendid Pixel,sooooooooo please continue with your Drooling Delusions by trying to "convince" yourself,that you do not. Hint. Laughing!

What were the "odds",that besides "living" in the wrong place,you have the wrong "vocation" too and swoon what other's do...when forced to reflect on your "hard charging" ways? If only your couch had an hour meter and your rifles a spent primer counter,to concisely connect them dots. Ain't it a fhuqking hoot,that your Wildest DREAMS are blasse' to me and wayyyyyyyy below the radar? I really don't have THAT many pards with planes,to have declined same,because I've better schit to do. Hint. Laughing!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!......................

urfubar,

Like YOU "have" "$100" to "give"?!? Congratulations?!?

You'll just haveta' pardon my having a brace(that means "two) 264Win's,no sooner than 30yrs ago. You know...the 700's wearing S/S blackened spouts(had 'em in 7mm Remmie and 300Winny too). Ooopsie!...no you do NOT "know". Hint. Laughing!

Now if only because boolits matter more than headstamps,you will haveta' pardon that even someone as Great as I,simply cain't shoot the wares that have yet to be Invented. Hint. Boogers have yet to show me anything,Sugars too are a joke,though Skinners have long been ruggedly reliable,they've nuttin' in 6.5 that swoons to 7mm magnitude. JLK's are a touch zooky and oft a logistics bitch,so I wouldn't(haven't) built around 'em and still would not. The Hornie 147 ELD connects the most dots by far and once unveiled,the 6.5's rated a thunk. 'Course a 7mm 180 ELD crushes 'em,but the 147 was a nice leap in both aeroform and terminal affects,as well as Accuracy/Precision. Re-hint.

No need to apologize for your perpetual DUMBfhuqktitude,it's the only "move" you've got,to be Clueless and Whining...you "lucky" kchunt.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!....................

Montana',

I can only speak to a single specimen of said glass and lotsa folks that shoot a smidge,say good thangs about it. I've not seen it and will really run it through paces on the next pass,by shooting some Tall 100yd Paper,inputting both ele and windage,to see WTF.

Would LOVE to have it connect dots and thread needles,after "break in"...but glass don't work that way.(grin)

I heartly concur on the humor,though trouble is,most of it sails over the pointy heads.(grin)

Never been tough cypher,who shoots and who don't...if only to the chagrin of Window Lickers everywhere.

Laughing!.......................

'300,

If Fence Hopping Haybale & Crockett "pursuits" horned me up,I'd do so daily. Them that "do" the LEAST,are always the first to cite "weather"...which never ain't not fhuqking hilarious. Congratulations?!?

I shoot more than a few chamberings and more than a few boolits...and got sumptin' in the Mail once too. Hell,I even got wet once.

Flatlanding Fence Hoppers crack me the fhuqk up,trying to "justify" same.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.............

Bob,

"Weather" keeps the riff-raff out. Everything is "bigger" in Texas...especially the Whining Insecurities.

Bless their hearts.

Laughing!.........................

Mallard,

You are fhuqking MEAN! You KNOW Fredrica has never even seen a 6BR and you tease her so?!?

I'm rather comfy in the sanctity of the exceedingly amazing quality of Lapooey BR brass and Alpha Kreedmire brass...amongst a host of others,none of which is or can be a Whining Sniveler's STUPID Magnum.

Mechanics tend to matter,right along with RPM,throating and COAL latitude.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Seen it.(grin)

Laughing!........................

Tim',

The reason the schit is fhuqking FUNNY,is for reasons that escape you...which only ADDS to the fhuqking humor. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............

Carlsen',

Your CLUELESSNESS,is only a "surprise" to you. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!................

Ackleymam

Telling'er than fhuqk,but beyond your "means","abilities" or "comprehension" to savvy. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

elkchunt,

You suck a mean ass. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.............

WhoreHey!,

Here's to the Sweet "Satisfactions' that are your's,for being "able" too Google enough to plagiarize pics....you "lucky" kchunt. Congratulations?!?

Don't yet again "forget" that you "can't read this" and reiterate perpetually,that besides being a CLUELESS Fhuqk,that you are also a Lying Piece Of fhuqking Schit. Hint. LKaughing!

Bless your heart.

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Ok ok you’ve better things to do, like stay humped up on the Rez, very understandable..... congratulations???

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
IC B2

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Question of the day to the lazy lying bushelor.

Liar Larry, you continually state boolits matter faaaaaar more than headstamps, why would you run 80 ttsx in the 25/284?

Thank you, your friend Jud

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
WhoreHey!,

Here's to the Sweet "Satisfactions' that are your's,for being "able" too Google enough to plagiarize pics....you "lucky" kchunt. Congratulations?!?

Don't yet again "forget" that you "can't read this" and reiterate perpetually,that besides being a CLUELESS Fhuqk,that you are also a Lying Piece Of fhuqking Schit. Hint. LKaughing!

Bless your heart.

Only a dumbass midget (mentally and in stature) like you would think me or anyone else would claim that sweet las as "mine". In fact, to those of us who relish the fairer sex(don't make me find your home erotic pics of you wearing no pants, please), we look at pics like that all the time and on this site, ergo your "plagiarism" accusation is invalid (unlike what you do by posting pics of animals you never killed but claim as your own). Second and for the umpteenth time, you ARE on IGNORE, EXCEPT (and pay attention, shorty) when I post something on a thread you've already polluted with your garbage that I KNOW you can't help your sociopath affliction from responding, so once again you demonstrate to those that really have your number, you are a prolific and pathological liar and delusions of grandeur. And did it ever occur to that pinhead of a brain of yours when folks quote your posts it removes the ignore function or would you like me to ask Rick to send you a tutorial (with pictures)?

HINT: Work on your social skill and consider in investing in hairclub for men and Marie Osmond's offerings.....

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Fredrica,

I've ZERO doubt,that you are enthralled with the pending 264 Whining Sniveler's STUPID Magnum. Congratulations?!?

Pardon the inherent sanctity of GOOD brass and hell who knows...maybe someday even you will get to see a piece and perhaps even touch one,with your very own trembling fingers? Nawww,that ain't gonna happen,you "lucky" kchunt! Laughing!

Now you can say,you've "seen" Alpha and a Barrett. BIG day for you! Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Sensory overload...though in fairness,they is "only" the second best Killing Rifle ever offered over the counter.

[Linked Image]

THE Title goes to the Montucky 7 Whizzum and grandeur is ascending ala 162 'Max,162 ELD M and 180 ELD M. Hint. I only have (3) of them and now you can say that you've "seen" one too. BONUS Round for you. Laughing! Cheer up..more of the LW's puked and now it's DD's across the board on 8400's(Google it). Supersonic to 2000yds+ do not suck.Hint. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

You'd do MUCH better,if you simply paid attention,but I realize you are devoid the "means","abilities" and "comprehension" to do so. Not tough to connect dots ala DBM and binderless mags,with a ShamWow simply stomping a Whining Sniveler's STUPID Magnum. Now you can say you've "seen" a Seven DBM too,if someone will point out which it is. BANNER day for you! Hint. LAUGHING!

[Linked Image]

As an aside,be sure to cite the High Zoot projectile in "your" 7 Whizzum there,if only to obliviously quantify your INCREDIBLE Fhuqking Stupidity,even more. Hint.

Bless your heart.

Here's to the HILARITY of you doing your BEST.

Wow +P+!

Laughing!............................

'shooter,

HILARIOUSLY,it don't take much more than a swath of tape and some color,to swoon Estrogen Levels in them that "do" the least.Now you FINALLY get to answer sumptin' in the first hand,as you expound upon same. Congratulations?!?

Never been tough to cypher,who shooots and who don't. Hint.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.....................

JudLady,

I remain VERY "surprised",that you refrain 6AI Goat Fhuqk particulars and instead copiously frost your Insecurities,by citing all the stuff I've got/shot...that you've never seen. Plum flattering,to have fans ridin' the pine fluttering pom-pom's,on the outside lookin' in....just TRYING to talk "game". Pardon my being afforded the luxury,of not being forced to guess,while a guess is the "best" you'll ever muster. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I'm rather at ease in the discussion of any/all boolits in particular,along with RPM,COAL and throat geometry. At least you Day Dreaming DUMB Fhuqks can read my every word and gawk my every Splendid Pixel,sooooooooo please continue with your Drooling Delusions by trying to "convince" yourself,that you do not. Hint. Laughing!

What were the "odds",that besides "living" in the wrong place,you have the wrong "vocation" too and swoon what other's do...when forced to reflect on your "hard charging" ways? If only your couch had an hour meter and your rifles a spent primer counter,to concisely connect them dots. Ain't it a fhuqking hoot,that your Wildest DREAMS are blasse' to me and wayyyyyyyy below the radar? I really don't have THAT many pards with planes,to have declined same,because I've better schit to do. Hint. Laughing!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!......................

urfubar,

Like YOU "have" "$100" to "give"?!? Congratulations?!?

You'll just haveta' pardon my having a brace(that means "two) 264Win's,no sooner than 30yrs ago. You know...the 700's wearing S/S blackened spouts(had 'em in 7mm Remmie and 300Winny too). Ooopsie!...no you do NOT "know". Hint. Laughing!

Now if only because boolits matter more than headstamps,you will haveta' pardon that even someone as Great as I,simply cain't shoot the wares that have yet to be Invented. Hint. Boogers have yet to show me anything,Sugars too are a joke,though Skinners have long been ruggedly reliable,they've nuttin' in 6.5 that swoons to 7mm magnitude. JLK's are a touch zooky and oft a logistics bitch,so I wouldn't(haven't) built around 'em and still would not. The Hornie 147 ELD connects the most dots by far and once unveiled,the 6.5's rated a thunk. 'Course a 7mm 180 ELD crushes 'em,but the 147 was a nice leap in both aeroform and terminal affects,as well as Accuracy/Precision. Re-hint.

No need to apologize for your perpetual DUMBfhuqktitude,it's the only "move" you've got,to be Clueless and Whining...you "lucky" kchunt.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!....................

Montana',

I can only speak to a single specimen of said glass and lotsa folks that shoot a smidge,say good thangs about it. I've not seen it and will really run it through paces on the next pass,by shooting some Tall 100yd Paper,inputting both ele and windage,to see WTF.

Would LOVE to have it connect dots and thread needles,after "break in"...but glass don't work that way.(grin)

I heartly concur on the humor,though trouble is,most of it sails over the pointy heads.(grin)

Never been tough cypher,who shoots and who don't...if only to the chagrin of Window Lickers everywhere.

Laughing!.......................

'300,

If Fence Hopping Haybale & Crockett "pursuits" horned me up,I'd do so daily. Them that "do" the LEAST,are always the first to cite "weather"...which never ain't not fhuqking hilarious. Congratulations?!?

I shoot more than a few chamberings and more than a few boolits...and got sumptin' in the Mail once too. Hell,I even got wet once.

Flatlanding Fence Hoppers crack me the fhuqk up,trying to "justify" same.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.............

Bob,

"Weather" keeps the riff-raff out. Everything is "bigger" in Texas...especially the Whining Insecurities.

Bless their hearts.

Laughing!.........................

Mallard,

You are fhuqking MEAN! You KNOW Fredrica has never even seen a 6BR and you tease her so?!?

I'm rather comfy in the sanctity of the exceedingly amazing quality of Lapooey BR brass and Alpha Kreedmire brass...amongst a host of others,none of which is or can be a Whining Sniveler's STUPID Magnum.

Mechanics tend to matter,right along with RPM,throating and COAL latitude.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Seen it.(grin)

Laughing!........................

Tim',

The reason the schit is fhuqking FUNNY,is for reasons that escape you...which only ADDS to the fhuqking humor. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............

Carlsen',

Your CLUELESSNESS,is only a "surprise" to you. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Ackleymam

Telling'er than fhuqk,but beyond your "means","abilities" or "comprehension" to savvy. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

elkchunt,

You suck a mean ass. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.............

WhoreHey!,

Bless your heart.

Oh [bleep], the “pards” are just lined up for a long plane ride with your yapping mouth!!!! Haha

It is funny the “pards” use your gut eater bed and breakfast for buck camp..... congratulations

Ain’t easy havin pals.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Poor sugar tits.
You yourself claim the saum junk? Now it’s great. You talk more than you think. But once I get the 6.5 FredErica wiping your box of free alpha brass up off the floor you can ask and I will help you get one together. I’m glad you finally made head cheerleader.

Here’s to you wishing you would’a had one first. 😂.

PS yogi is going to have a bad spring. Just hoping the B-17 shows so I’m not forced to slum a Nightforce. 😆
Oh and that’s a factory federal 150 something. How ever I was smart enough to build my wsm on a 3.340” action and she sends the 180eldm at just shy of 3000 with a 22 1/2” obermeyer. BOOTS. Rules.

Last edited by fredIII; 03/15/18.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Fence hopper? That's going a bit far cold and wet, I respect others property and trespassing goes against the code.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

IC B3

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Freddy, I’m still disappointed it’s not a kelp bear tag.... we don’t get to cruise around in a boat??? Shiit, your actually gonna have to “hunt” one???? Well no tape on the muzzle, ain’t gotta worry about jumping outta a boat and cramming your snout in the mud!! Haha

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Hey guys, just a friendly heads up.

Recent e-mail alert from the place where I buy ALL my tape and peter caps.

Patty's House of Elf Craft is almost out of the forest green and banana yellow rolls of tape.

Looks like Stick got a bigger Christmas bonus than expected!

Old sand bagger anyway...

Last edited by SamOlson; 03/15/18.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Peter caps!! Haha

Sounds like the imp has the market cornered

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Is it already back to man camp?

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Sammo, bokeh, roogled it!!!! 😂

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Oh god damn I’m crying!!!! The daughter is looking at me like wtf???? Haha

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
New ramera!!!! Haha 🤣

Ain’t easy havin pals.
G
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by Judman
Sammo, bokeh, roogled it!!!! 😂

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Whoda Thunkit

ya!

GWB

Last edited by geedubya; 03/15/18.

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Good stuff GW

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Page 5 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

439 members (10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 12344mag, 17CalFan, 10gaugeman, 19rabbit52, 52 invisible), 2,545 guests, and 1,184 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,713
Posts18,456,973
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.