Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 9 10
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Liar Larry, your memory is surely lacking, but you flip your lying cock holster sooooo much you forget your lies... congratulations??

Again, tell me about the 243 85 ttsx at 3450??? You poor stupid sonafabitch...

I’ve a thunk the legendary 6ai spanks that 25-284 with 80’s...... just sayin... haha

PS you’re doing great!!! Hola

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
BP-B6

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Ooooopsie....
[Linked Image]

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Judman
Ooooopsie....
[Linked Image]

That looks suspiciously like a 6x C series Zeiss, nice piece of glass aren't they.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
I just gotta laugh, if African Americans in in the “hood” had huntin rifle, those taped up pieces of shiit would be it!!! Haha

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Ooooopsie....
[Linked Image]

That looks suspiciously like a 6x C series Zeiss, nice piece of glass aren't they.

Nope it’s a 30 yo 3-9x36 Swarovski I paid $200 for. It’s now got a VX 3i 2.5-8x36 that surprisingly is holding zero....
[Linked Image]

Ain’t easy havin pals.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
grin

It has to kill him to have to wait to reply. wink grin

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

My mistake, and yes most Leupold I have owned held zero fine, some were a bitch to get there though...those I sent on their way.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

My mistake, and yes most Leupold I have owned held zero fine, some were a bitch to get there though...those I sent on their way.

I mounted the old Swarovski on my 99 250. Liar larry has inspired me to shoot 2000 yards now.....

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
grin

It has to kill him to have to wait to reply. wink grin

Oh you better believe it. His ol lady and kids smarted up and rolled on his big mouthed lying ass, so now the dog takes the brunt of the verbal abuse!!!..... he’s stomping around the house, boo boo lip hangin out just cussing that poor fuucking dog right now!! Lmfao

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

I mounted the old Swarovski on my 99 250. Liar larry has inspired me to shoot 2000 yards now.....

You are a better shot than me then as I like to get as close as I can...must be doing something wrong.

IC B3

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Yes me too. All this talk about 2000 yards with a fixed 6, I gotta try it.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by Big Stick

GW,

I tend to shoot a variety of wares.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!................

B,

Good to see you posting again. I for one have missed your mild and courteous rejoinders, but I think you've been holding out on me as I had no clue you'd attended charm school here in da' Lone Star State...............

Two informally dressed ladies happened to start up a conversation during an endless wait in the LAX airport.
The first lady was an arrogant California woman married to a wealthy man.
The second was a well mannered elderly woman from Texas.
When the conversation centered on whether they had any children, the California woman started by saying, "When my first child was born, my husband built a beautiful mansion for me."
The lady from Texas commented, "Well, bless your heart."
The first woman continued, "When my second child was born, my husband bought me a beautiful Mercedes-Benz..
Again, the lady from Texas commented, "Well, bless your heart."
The first woman continued boasting, "Then, when my third child was born, my husband bought me this exquisite diamond bracelet.
Yet again, the Texas lady commented, "Well, bless your heart."
The first woman then asked her companion, "What did your husband buy for you when you had your first child?"
"My husband sent me to charm school," declared the Texas lady.
"Charm school?" the first woman cried, "Oh, my God! What on earth for?"
The Texas lady responded, "Well for example, instead of saying, "Who gives a schitt?" I learned to say, "Well, bless your heart."

Back at ya!

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

ya!

GWB

Last edited by geedubya; 03/12/18.

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Haha, Gee dub laying the pork low!!! Nice work.

Got a package headed your way tomorrow GW. Later

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Kchuntfest NEVER disappoints and 2018 is certainly a banner year! Congratulations?!?

I reckon it were more than a touch embarrassing,to "flaunt" 6AI "particulars" and farrrrrrrrrrrrr safer to fhuqking WHINE instead? Stupidity is THE "gift",that keeps on giving. Laughing!

You'll haveta' pardon my having shot every chambering/boolit thus far cited,along with a schitload that have yet to be mentioned and being afforded the luxury,of not being forced to guess. Hint. I'll feign my GREAT "surprise" that Clueless Window Lickers can only ride shirt tails and stand on the outside lookin' in,as they wax eloquent upon their sheer and utter Fhuqking STUPIDITY. Points are always awarded for Haybale & Crockett "pursuits",by the "hard chargers". Re-hint. Laughing!

Slow day yesterday...flogged on more than a few rifles in the morning,then grabbed Sister and shot all afternoon. The Bushy LRHS continues to be inconsistent,so at least it's consistent in that "performance".(grin) Only rattled 400rds through it(6 BR...Google the chambering) and there really ain''t no rhyme or reason to it. If'n you coax windage,it skews ele and the ele don't track nor adjust correctly. No thang,cheap R&D and more pics for Window Lickers to plagiarize.

On this particular receiver,40 MOA 'Horn's were to grandiose in inclination,as a 200yd zero could NOT be established,due the trite 24 Mils total ele inherent the glass. Peeled out 10 MOA,drove 30 MOA inclination and it were essentially 1.5 Mils offa mechanical bottom. Zero'd outer cap and left inner alone,as it is impossible to get mixed up when so close to bottom and when talkin' such paltry erector travel in general.

[Linked Image]

The Safe Queen 6x MQ BABLR with 162's,tracked circles around it,out to the 1250yd line. Wind was honkin' and I wasn't much fretting the windshield,put tend to pay close attention to come-ups. Hint. The BABLR is especially handy for Lippy Clueless Fhuqks and their Schit Glass floatin' Ping Pong Balls. Funny schit and I mean fhuqking FUNNY! Re-hint.

[Linked Image]

Some are purty enthralled with the LRHS G2H reticle and more power to 'em. Only having 8 Mils on the windshield sucks,especially when conjoined with only 24 more on the erector,all in. I can certainly hold an MQ on like magnification harder,subtend better and would just as soon not have a fhuqking circle in the middle of The Show. Too bad the Illumination didn't simply mimic an Illuminatti's centerpoint glow,as the whole enchilada lighting up is noisy and I'm not gonna be throwing ele/windage outerspace holdoffs at sumptin' in GOOD fhuqking light,let alone less than stellar...but dat's me. Hint.

Left to right: 6x MQ,Illuminati and Bushy(set to 6x)...if only obviously.

[Linked Image]

Was fighting light and shoulda took the time to slap a Canon 1D-Series body and F/1.2 glass around,but was cutting to the chase.

6x MQ at 14yds.

[Linked Image]

Illuminatti at same.

[Linked Image]

Bushy 6x at same.

[Linked Image]

Now Window Licking Clueless Kchunts can say they've "seen" said wares. Hint. Laughing!

In overviewI cain't mind the LRHS's added length or weight and cain't fault it's objective sizing (44mm) and if'n it steered boolits,it could prolly get pressed into yeoman service. As it sets now and as a BEST case,it ain't trustworthy for fhuqking schit. It might could mebbe hold zero and offer a windshield to gun,bnut "tracks" like a Mad Woman going to take a schit,with zero rhyme or reason. I doubt 6Br "recoil" is taxing innards and I've more than a touch of FAITH in the mounting system. Next pass,I'll catch a nice weather day and run THE fhuqk outta it in Tall Paper Testing and see EXACTLY how it behaves. Getting 2.5MOA windage shifts,after a modest .3 Mil adjustment at the 100yd line,do not endear the glass to me...anymore than the initial 4 Mil+ ele shifts on the Maiden Voyage at the Hunnert.

Pardon my shootin' more than a smidge,while you couchbound Kchunts were/are riding the pine. My bad,as I realize that ain't very "fair". Hint. Laughing!

Now perhaps a Drooling Dumbfhuqk will become brazen enough,to TRY and extoll the "merits" of a 6AI,while touching upon blueprint particulars and how their version of "knowledge","experience" and "results" enables 'em to swoon such an AMAZING Goat Fhuqk. THAT ain't gonna happen,but there will be some Fresh Whine. Hint LAUGHING! I should add a leetle "secret" too(I shoot a "few" 6mm boolits). Re-hint. LAUGHING!!!

There's nothing funnier,than The Paper Hat Brigade doing their "best". Now you "lucky" kchunts can say you've "seen" said wares.

Bless your hearts.

Laughing!.....................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Good morning sugar tits!
If a question you were ask the most wasn’t, is one chocolate and one vanilla? Then you must’ve stopped wearing them Vnecks. Trucker tits on a safe queen. 😂
NPGF. LoL.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Of the many.... many... many things, that I’m sure you’re asked on a daily basis.... I’d have to imagine “DBMs.... and DBM related accessories”... is well down on the list.

It probably falls somewhere between:

“What the hell happened to your rifle.... did you throw it off a cliff?”....

and...

“What the hell kind of paint job is this... where you huffing the Krylon and spilled some on your guns?”

You better pray to the God of Skinny Punks that this wind doesn't pick up......
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Oh lord, some of your biggest suckasses, “fans” love the lrhs.... what are you gonna do now???......

I would forget about pounding my chest about the 243 85 ttsx combo too, as the 6 ai absolutely crushes it, same action, snout, yada yada yada.... your lies and mind changing like a fart in the wind are never not funny......

PS, why you runnin 80’s in the epic goat fuuck 25-284???

After all, boolits matter far more than headstamps.... even a lying fuuck such as yourself know 80’s are ping pongs, or are you just now realizing 95% of game is killed under 400 yards???? You’re doing great, when you keep your lies straight..... grin

Oh when you call those bucks in up there, do you call them to 2000 yards???? The calls must be useful, as are the turrets at 75 yards!!! Haha you certainly are a hoot!! Lmfao

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Well Bigstick, since that Bushnell is such a piece of junk I will give you $100.00 to take it off your hands. You can thank me later. smile

PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
[Linked Image]

A real 6.5.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
7wsm on the right for scale [Linked Image]

Page 3 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
131 members (257 mag, 32_20fan, 10Glocks, 01Foreman400, 10gaugeman, 257robertsimp, 8 invisible), 1,446 guests, and 753 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,589
Posts18,397,893
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.