Print Thread
Hop To
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Kushner testified that he met with some Russians because they claimed to have dirt on Clinton.

Sure sounds like maybe they don’t like her.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Why on earth would Russia help Trump and work against Hillery?
President Hillary would have have given everything Russia ever thing it wanted for the price of a couple of fighter jets.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Because the Russians rightly view Hillary as so crooked that she is unstable. She is a threat to the world-not world peace even, but even more so, the whole world itself. A dying Hillary with the ability to nuke anybody she saw as an "enemy" would not be a good thing at all.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Putin didn't want her as competition.

Sorry,I drank the Sako-Aid.My opinion may be biased.
bh444
IC B2

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
This ain't stick, it's carrot.

Dowdy's got a big $, no-show contract at a fink tank ready upon exit from congress. Or, somebody in his family does.

He's sayin the lines he's been fed by his bosses, and it'll just get even dumber, the closer to out, he gets.

Just like McLame.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Tracks
Why on earth would Russia help Trump and work against Hillery?
President Hillary would have have given everything Russia ever thing it wanted for the price of a couple of fighter jets.

I agree. Nobody has been able to give an acceptable explanation how this could be true.

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Rush said he thought the illegal crap many in the FBI and DOJ was so stupid he feels they must have been forced into it.

Gowdys crap statement is so stupid it seems to indicate he is forced into it also.

Why would Russia have to do as Gowdy suggested when everyone thought Shillary had it in the bag, indicating his statement is made up stupidity.

What "bosses" could force such a large group of people to submit to such. They would have to realize others were being forced also. Why would they as a group not come together and report who was threatening them and shine the light on tgem?

Last edited by jaguartx; 03/15/18.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Russia doesn't give a flying crap who our president is. What they want is strife and discord. On that front, I believe they succeeded.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by gregintenn
Russia doesn't give a flying crap who our president is. What they want is strife and discord. On that front, I believe they succeeded.

/\ /\ /\ /\ /\ That!

Politics is War by Other Means
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by gregintenn

I have to agree. I'll add that that in my opinion the HIC did a piss poor job of rolling out their report.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/03/15/house-intelligence-republicans-russia-probe-465805

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Russia doesn't give a flying crap who our president is.

Of course they do; as much as we worry about who their leaders are.

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Rush said he thought the illegal crap many in the FBI and DOJ was so stupid he feels they must have been forced into it.

Gowdys crap statement is so stupid it seems to indicate he is forced into it also.

Why would Russia have to do as Gowdy suggested when everyone thought Shillary had it in the bag, indicating his statement is made up stupidity.

What "bosses" could force such a large group of people to submit to such. They would have to realize others were being forced also. Why would they as a group not come together and report who was threatening them and shine the light on tgem?

He(Rush) also said that Russia working against Hillary doesn't necessarily mean they were pro Trump. Schifferbrains is happy to make the inference.

I retired from the Johns Manville asbestos pop tart factory in ‘59, and still never made the connection.—-Slumlord

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

401 members (1beaver_shooter, 160user, 1lesfox, 10ring1, 06hunter59, 16penny, 31 invisible), 1,782 guests, and 938 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,179
Posts18,465,575
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.