Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
F
..... Talk About Getting Your Message Out:

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Not exactly what you'll hear from the MSM.

GB1

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
MAGA

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
This is what it takes to drain the swamp. Its not pretty, but it is more winning.

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
P
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
P
Love it!!!!
Now is the time to start discrediting and/or ignoring Mueller at every opportunity. Eventually, that trend might start to catch on in congress, in Trump's own party...................

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image]

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I think he should clam down ...he should aim the tweets at the dems better ...all the noisey tweets do is DRAW fire ! ...stfu and aim !

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Honestly, I don't see as he gains anything by constantly tweeting insults at people he doesn't like. When he's doing this, he's acting like a teenage girl who's spatting with some other little girl, over a boy that they both like.

I didn't vote for him to spend more time on Twitter than on getting the things done that he said he was going to do.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JamesJr

I didn't vote for him to spend more time on Twitter than on getting the things done that he said he was going to do.

I suspect these tweets take him but a minute or two to compose. How is that interfering with him getting things done?

I see these tweets as being one of the few ways he has to get the truth before millions of people.

And you know they are effective by the way the left reacts, it drives them batshit crazy.

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Drivin lotsa posters right here on the fire, batshit crazy.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Yep makes a guy wonder don't it?

This is what fighting back looks like!! If you don't like it maybe you need to find yourself one of those safe spaces, James Jr?

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Did he finish his NCAA brackets?

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JamesJr
Honestly, I don't see as he gains anything by constantly tweeting insults at people he doesn't like. When he's doing this, he's acting like a teenage girl who's spatting with some other little girl, over a boy that they both like.

The problem is your life long conditioning. Good, bad or indifferent.

Trump is waging a public relations war on many fronts.

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I'm actually happy we have an unedited, direct source for his comments. I laugh when I think of him tip toeing around the whitehouse at night looking for the phone the secret service hid.

Be Polite , Be Professional , but have a plan to kill everybody you meet
-General James Mattis United States Marine Corps

Nothing is darker than a mau mau's moo moo.
I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Tweets like these make Trump look like a vindictive fool. Worse, they strengthen McCabe's contention that the whole thing is a vendetta by Trump, and halp the Defense claim their client can't get a fair trial, assuming one happens.

I support Trump's policies. I just wish he wouldn't act like such an idiot. He makes it harder to sell his policies.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Christ, the man doesn’t drink! He’s doing a great job, let him have fun!

Last edited by Toddly; 03/18/18.
G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
his tweets are carefully orchestrated. how many paid staffers involved? i have no clue.

does it help or hurt. clearly, it's debatable.

he keeps on, so the consensus is that it's a worthwhile endeavor.

trump is on the news 24/7. who could misunderstand that fact?

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Tweets like these make Trump look like a vindictive fool. Worse, they strengthen McCabe's contention that the whole thing is a vendetta by Trump, and halp the Defense claim their client can't get a fair trial, assuming one happens.

I support Trump's policies. I just wish he wouldn't act like such an idiot. He makes it harder to sell his policies.

Sure sounds like you echo lefties' BS talking points from the various propaganda spouts this morning.

GFY

I retired from the Johns Manville asbestos pop tart factory in ‘59, and still never made the connection.—-Slumlord
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Trump's only method to get his points out is via tweets. It is a sound bite way of communicating to a sound bite society. You don't your point across or get others to re tweet them if they are George Bush milquetoast tweets. How well has play nice sound nice worked for Republicans for the past 3 decades???

Trump understands todays society like no other politician.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

B U L L S H I T.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." **Edmund Burke**

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." **Benjamin Franklin**
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by kroo88

Sure sounds like you echo lefties' BS talking points from the various propaganda spouts this morning.

GFY

Yep he seems like mitzy romney would be his type of president .

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

567 members (06hunter59, 17CalFan, 1234, 10gaugeman, 10ring1, 160user, 49 invisible), 1,906 guests, and 1,020 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,185
Posts18,465,720
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.