A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by lvmiker
Bristoe drinks too much.

mike r

I find him a clear and bright read, particularly compared to the neocon fog you peck out here.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Can’t quote all that on my iPhone Bristoe.

You’re retired and prob’ly sit at home most all day googling up this ephemeral miasma of a White Nationalist homeland, never mind that back in the days the people in the actual White homelands in Europe absolutely hated each other’s guts for centuries on “racial” grounds and never mind that most White folks everywhere are rapidly dwindling because their women, conforming to the Progressive party line, no longer wish to raise children. Meanwhile these same women voted in Obama twice, very nearly gave us a President Hillary, are all for opening our Borders and over in Europe are busy inviting in the seeds of their own destruction, all of this while labeling any dissent hate speech or microaggressions or toxic masculinity whatever.

That is what White people are like nowadays. All of ‘em? Not at all, but overall a slight majority, enough to twist where they live into places unrecognizable. If you had actually GONE to England like you said a couple of years back, you’d have seen it for yourself. All the Hitler haircut rallies and all the “stupid Jigaboo” videos you spend your days digging up ain’t gonna make a damn bit of difference. Neither will you, apparently.

The biggest difference ‘tween you and me is that I’m all for the US Constitution as it is, color-blind as it stands (Affirmative Action is an unfortunate abberation and needs to go), the very pinnacle of human political achievement. Other than that I’m Pro-Life, pro-gun and pro- environment, and if we cannot control our borders we’re fugged.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Can’t quote all that on my iPhone Bristoe.

You’re retired and prob’ly sit at home most all day googling up this ephemeral miasma of a White Nationalist homeland, never mind that back in the days the people in the actual White homelands in Europe absolutely hated each other’s guts for centuries on “racial” grounds and never mind that most White folks everywhere are rapidly dwindling because their women, conforming to the Progressive party line, no longer wish to raise children. Meanwhile these same women voted in Obama twice, very nearly gave us a President Hillary, are all for opening our Borders and over in Europe are busy inviting in the seeds of their own destruction, all of this while labeling any dissent hate speech or microaggressions or toxic masculinity whatever.

That is what White people are like nowadays. All of ‘em? Not at all, but overall a slight majority, enough to twist where they live into places unrecognizable. If you had actually GONE to England like you said a couple of years back, you’d have seen it for yourself. All the Hitler haircut rallies and all the “stupid Jigaboo” videos you spend your days digging up ain’t gonna make a damn bit of difference. Neither will you, apparently.

The biggest difference ‘tween you and me is that I’m all for the US Constitution as it is, color-blind as it stands (Affirmative Action is an unfortunate abberation and needs to go), the very pinnacle of human political achievement. Other than that I’m Pro-Life, pro-gun and pro- environment, and if we cannot control our borders we’re fugged.

Good luck with your yin and yang struggle.

Both can't win.

So you lose.

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Literally Hitler's son's haircut!

[Linked Image]

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
The biggest yin and yang struggle I got going on is WTF I gotta own a house, me who into his thirties owned only a motorcycle, some guns and binoculars. Slept on the floor next to the motorcycle. Literally, I live in one room of this whole place, plus the bathroom and kitchen and that ain’t because I’m living without AC.

The next is I gotta be here for my granddaughter, at this stage of her life ol’ grandpa here seems to be rather important to her, otherwise in the few years I got left I could go teach overseas, for more money.

The other struggle I got is I’m still attracted to young women, but all they see when they look at me is some old guy, a senior citizen yet, with no money grin

It’s hard.

Other than that I have this crazy thing going on about judging folks one at a time on their own merits vs ancient Native Irish urge to kick the a$$es of Anglo-Saxons and Germanic types in general, that when I can’t recall ever kicking anybody’s a$$. But see I was actually raised in a White Homeland, around nothing but White folks.

Anyway Bub, remember Y2K? Well you and I will both be meeting Jesus in less time than that. Here’s hoping for your sake he has a Hitler haircut going on wink

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
IC B2

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Bristoe

Our Minister for Home Affairs Mr Dutton (whom I personally would vote for as PM) has mooted immigration for the white South Africans, so of course all the filth on the ABC and SBS have joined with the rubbish in the labor party and the lowlife greens to maniacally shriek about "racism".

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K
[quote][Were it not for Lenin, Marx would be regarded as as a minor political/economic theorist]

That is not a true statement and hides the truth lvmiker. Start at the start. Lenin nor Marx's manifesto never would have gotten a start, nary a foothold if it wasn't for the International Bankers (Globalist) in this country and Europe. The same bunch who are attempting to overthrow every nationalist country in the world for their globalism, ie communism.

Last edited by K22; 03/19/18.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by hatari
Originally Posted by add
Sweden is interesting.

Their brand of Social Democracy worked.

But it relied on a homogeneous populace with like and shared values to do so.

Now that that is no longer the case and is trending rather quickly the opposite direction, things are sure to get even more interesting in the near future.

You sir, are 100% correct. I applause your for your observation and insight.

I’ve said the same many times and find it refreshing others can see it.

Congrats.!

Best two posts out of this whole thread.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

From listening to the OP's video the situation in Sweden the young lady is describing sounds like what is and has been happening here in the U.S. for decades albeit more gradual long before the massive Muslim migrations especially obvious in urban ares all across this country including main stream media avoiding fully reporting, law enforcement response weak if at all, politicians refusal to acknowledge like issues.
Stories of folks feeling forced to move out of certain areas of towns, cities, and even moving completely out of certain states to safer more conservative areas of the country for like reasons are and have been pretty common here at the Campfire for years.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by joken2

From listening to the OP's video the situation in Sweden the young lady is describing sounds like what is and has been happening here in the U.S. for decades albeit more gradual long before the massive Muslim migrations especially obvious in urban ares all across this country including main stream media avoiding fully reporting, law enforcement response weak if at all, politicians refusal to acknowledge like issues.
Stories of folks feeling forced to move out of certain areas of towns, cities, and even moving completely out of certain states to safer more conservative areas of the country for like reasons are and have been pretty common here at the Campfire for years.

Like it or lump there appears to be no alternative to worldwide racial conflict, and it all stems from halfwits dicking with population control via 'multiculturalism".

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
IC B3

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by ringworm
The people who wanted the welfare state...the migrants...the cry babies....the puzzy "men" who don't go Molly whopping and split some wigs when women around them are being molested.

And the guy doing the interview....

And the dikchead who gave him that haircut.

And the cameraman for doing a GDset up in a bus station.

The same situation Sweden is facing is coming to America.

Western Europe is just the Canary in the coal mine.

The big difference is that the U.S. population is armed and non-US citizens (like the muzzy immigrants) cannot legally possess a fire arm. American (sheep dog) men will not just stand around while our (sheep) women are assaulted by these filthy (wolves) rag heads.

And the demoncraps will change that overnight if given the chance.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B

ancient Native Irish urge to kick the a$$es of Anglo-Saxons and Germanic types in general,

I've noticed the hate you have for most Caucasians. It explains a lot about why you chose to spend a large part of your formative years in Sub Saharan Africa.

You should have stayed.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
San Antonio ain't much better.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I've noticed the hate you have for most Caucasians.

Silly twerp, not at all.

I have noticed your total f'ing ignorance of "ahem"..... Caucasian history.

No worries, go spend your closing years googling up more mean-spirited videos.... about places you will never have the 'nads to go see...

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by deflave

Travis

San Antonio rocks cool

Around here the speculation has been you've been off in rehab.

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
I've noticed the hate you have for most Caucasians.

Silly twerp, not at all.

There's that Yin and Yang struggle again. In one post you state that you would like to cause violence to Anglo Saxons,....then deny it in the next.

You should crawl up out of the pile of rags in your one room that you live in and go back to Ghana.

They need you.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/heal...80-increase-new-cases-hiv-aids-2017.html

There was 80 per cent increase in new cases of HIV/AIDS infection in Ghana according to a 2017 Ghana AIDS Commission report.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by deflave

Travis

San Antonio rocks cool

Around here the speculation has been you've been off in rehab.

You do seem to guess a lot.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
[Linked Image]

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
There's that Yin and Yang struggle again. In one post you state that you would like to cause violence to Anglo Saxons....

Not my fault, I'm on the right track Baby I was born this way... wink

(I'm on my iphone, so ya gonna have to do it for me thanks... google up "Braveheart" under images cool )

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
You do seem to guess a lot.

No it weren't me, people would go "where's Travis" and other guys would say "in rehab". I never said anything one way or another.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

585 members (1beaver_shooter, 1234, 10ring1, 1Longbow, 10gaugemag, 19rabbit52, 47 invisible), 2,098 guests, and 1,161 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,089
Posts18,464,017
Members73,923
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.