OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B

GB1

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
That's the problem with digging holes, you tend to fall in them when your nose is up in the air.
Fug em.

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by ringworm
That's the problem with digging holes, you tend to fall in them when your nose is up in the air.
Fug em.

Fug who?

The people who are being victimized by the globalists?

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
The people who wanted the welfare state...the migrants...the cry babies....the puzzy "men" who don't go Molly whopping and split some wigs when women around them are being molested.

And the guy doing the interview....

And the dikchead who gave him that haircut.

And the cameraman for doing a GDset up in a bus station.

Last edited by ringworm; 03/18/18.

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
She would be destroyed by the democrats and fake news media in this country for her racist views.

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
IC B2

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
The people who wanted the welfare state...the migrants...the cry babies....the puzzy "men" who don't go Molly whopping and split some wigs when women around them are being molested.

The same situation Sweden is facing is coming to America.

Western Europe is just the Canary in the coal mine.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
lets see, we are going to let Sewerden set up talks with rocket man, the same pols that have screwed up their own country so as to be unrecognizable to those of us over 60. hows that going to turn out.

the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded. Robert E Lee
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Bristoe

My purple dikc it is...
I will not sit by and watch anyone be abused in front of me.
I'll go to jail or the cold box, but I won't sit by and do nothing.
The welfare Democratic nation's that have been puzzified and are ripe for the abuse they are now getting.

Read my tag line...

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

The big difference is that the U.S. population is armed and non-US citizens (like the muzzy immigrants) cannot legally possess a fire arm. American (sheep dog) men will not just stand around while our (sheep) women are assaulted by these filthy (wolves) rag heads.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Through Apathy the Swedes got what they wanted, how many Americans died in WW2 because they choose to sell steel to Germany so they could remain "neutral"?

They're are a couple of Swedish members here who are pretty normal but for the most part they have a pretty fuqked up .gov.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Hitler haircuts seem to be de-rigeur for members of the....”ahem”..... ‘Alt Right’.

I dunno whether to commend them for their honesty or be appalled at their lack of public image awareness.

Yes, Sweden is fugged, just a little bit sooner than the rest of Europe. The flip side of the Liberal Progressives’ attack on traditional Christian values, gender roles and the nuclear family unit is that many women no longer wish to bear children. IIRC White folks across Europe are down to about 1.5 kids per woman now.

The only good news about Liberalism is that they don’t breed much.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
I'm pretty sure the Swedes elected the govt. that created this situation. Fug em.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

Hitler haircuts seem to be de-rigeur for members of the....”ahem”..... ‘Alt Right’.

Regardless of your mistaken notions about the Alt-Right,...what makes you think that the young Hungarian man who is conducting the interview is Alt-Right?

What type of haircut do you deem proper,....besides dreadlocks, of course?

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B

I dunno whether to commend them for their honesty or be appalled at their lack of public image awareness.

Yes, Sweden is fugged, just a little bit sooner than the rest of Europe. The flip side of the Liberal Progressives’ attack on traditional Christian values, gender roles and the nuclear family unit is that many women no longer wish to bear children. IIRC White folks across Europe are down to about 1.5 kids per woman now.

The only good news about Liberalism is that they don’t breed much.

This is how fugged up some white people are. A young white woman is leaving Sweden because Muslims have made the place too dangerous to live in,..and some chit for brains looks at the clean cut young fellow who is interviewing her and calls him Hitler.

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie

American (sheep dog) men will not just stand around while our (sheep) women are assaulted by these filthy (wolves) rag heads.

I don't know. There's a lot of American men who not only won't, they'll call any man who does "Hitler".

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Wow, the entire white race,..it's very existence is being systematically and purposely wiped off the face of the earth and I do believe Birdwatcher is just fine with that.

FugginA I'm sick of this schit.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Regardless of your mistaken notions about the Alt-Right,...what makes you think that the young Hungarian man who is conducting the interview is Alt-Right?

What type of haircut do you deem proper,....besides dreadlocks, of course?

I think he meant it was better than a Bolshevik (Jewish) haircut. That's the way I read it.

Be Polite , Be Professional , but have a plan to kill everybody you meet
-General James Mattis United States Marine Corps

Nothing is darker than a mau mau's moo moo.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
It'll probably take a Hitler to fix Europe.

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

612 members (1_deuce, 10gaugeman, 222Sako, 222ND, 10Glocks, 1234, 70 invisible), 2,624 guests, and 1,266 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,669
Posts18,455,977
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.