Print Thread
Hop To
F
ftbt Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
F
..... The key players aka "The Small Group:" James Comey (FBI), Andrew McCabe (FBI), Loretta Lynch (DOJ), Sally Yates (DOJ), James Baker (FBI), Peter Strzok (FBI), Lisa Page (FBI), Jim Rybicki (FBI), Mary McCord (DOJ), Mike Kortan (FBI), Bill Priestap (FBI) Bruce Ohr (DOJ), and his wife Nellie Ohr (Fusion GPS)

" ... Bruce Ohr and Nellie Ohr were the two key participants at the heart of the raw FBI/NSA database intelligence surveillance ‘gathering‘, and intelligence ‘laundering‘ operation.

When Admiral Mike Rogers shut down contractor access to the NSA/FBI database (April 18th, 2016) the outside group needed a workaround. That’s where DOJ official Bruce Ohr and his wife Nellie Ohr come into play. The DOJ side of the operation was conducted within the National Security Division [NSD] (John P Carlin head). The DOJ-NSD via Bruce Ohr, could use the NSA/FBI database and pass information to, and receive information from, Nellie Ohr.

Nellie was hired by Fusion-GPS immediately after Admiral Rogers shut down the FBI ‘contractor’ use of the system. Nellie would be the go-between. Nellie, working for Fusion GPS, took the raw intel (search results) from Bruce and passed it along to Christopher Steele.

Steele washed the unlawful Ohr raw intelligence by putting it into this “dossier”, and feeding it back into the FBI. The DOJ/FBI then used the laundered intelligence to enhance their FISA Title-1 Surveillance warrant against Carter Page to gain access to the monitor the Trump campaign, legally.

Christopher Steele would never have found anything about Carter Page on his own. Page was a nothing-burger; however, the FBI had previously used Page in a Russian operation.

Part of the raw intelligence the FBI fed to Chris Steele through Nellie Ohr was their intel on Page. When Steele returned the dossier to the FBI the DOJ/FBI could present Steele’s construct of Carter Page to the FISA court as ‘collaborating evidence’.

The goal of all this activity was always the surveillance on Trump. They obtained the FISA-Title1 warrant on October 21st, 2016. All retroactive surveillance was immediately lawful.

Bruce Ohr and Nellie Ohr connect the activity from the DOJ (national security division) and FBI (counterintelligence division) together with Fusion GPS (Nellie’s 2016 employer, Glenn Simpson) and Christopher Steele (the recipient of the unwashed intelligence product).

Remember, the Clinton-Steele Dossier was the primary intelligence product used to get the FISA-Title-1 (near unlimited scope) Surveillance Warrant, on October 21st, 2016.

Now look:

[Linked Image]

Now Look:

[Linked Image]

1. October 2016 “corroboration was in its infancy.” ~ Bill Priestap (FBI)
2. January 2017 “the IC has not made any judgment that the information in this document is reliable” ~ James Clapper

…Yet somehow on October 21st, 2016 the dossier was valid enough for a FISA warrant? Doesn’t add up. ...

Four Corners of the demonstrable justice dept. conspiracy:

1. Exonerate Clinton
2. Investigate/execute, IC surveillance of Trump.
3. Collect and redistribute opposition research of Trump.
4. The Insurance Policy.

Following the exoneration of Hillary Clinton, the next phase, the “Trump Operation”, was the need for the DOJ/FBI “small group” to have access to surveillance of Hillary Clinton’s political opposition, Donald Trump. This was the U.S. government conducting political opposition research through a weaponized intelligence apparatus (DOJ and FBI).

Within the context of #2 and #3 you’ll note the entry and exit timeline of people connected to the same task is identical. Christopher Steele, hired by Fusion-GPS, enters the timeline at the same time Nellie Ohr is hired by Fusion-GPS (May 2016). Both Christopher Steele and Nellie Ohr exit the activity timeline at the same time as the FBI gets FISA Court “Title 1” surveillance authority over Carter Page, October 21st, 2016.

Everything after October 21st, 2016, when the FBI has “Title 1” surveillance authority over Carter Page and the Trump Campaign, is part of the “insurance policy”. The Title 1 surveillance authority gave the “small group” the tools needed to execute #4, which included the 2017 “Russian Narrative” and the appointment of SC Robert Mueller.

That’s the rough outline. Within the rough outline there are sub-chapters of how it all took place. How it all came together: The ‘dossier’ is a sub-chapter. The FISA warrant is a sub-chapter. Establishing Special Counsel Robert Mueller was a sub-chapter. Etc.

♦Nellie Ohr was needed because she was a go-between from Team Clinton (Fusion GPS) to her husband Bruce Ohr inside the DOJ. Nellie Ohr relayed information into the DOJ and she extracted information from the DOJ that was passed back to Fusion-GPS and by extension Christopher Steele.

Nellie Ohr was a communication transfer hub.

♦Christopher Steele was needed because:

A) the Clinton Team (Fusion GPS) needed to wash their opposition research and have it come out as “Intelligence Product”; and B) the DOJ and FBI needed to present intelligence product to further their insurance policy goal.

The Clinton ‘opposition research,’ turned ‘intelligence product’. was carried by Nellie Ohr to Christopher Steele who then recycled it back to the FBI and DOJ and it was leaked to the media, as needed, to script the Russian narrative. Brennan (CIA) and Clapper (ODNI) could enhance the IC product as needed...

The Clinton-Steele Dossier was a collaboration. The FBI and DOJ used the Clinton-Steele Dossier, and leaks from those assembling the Clinton-Steele Dossier, as validation for an October 21st Title–I FISA surveillance warrant on Carter Page.

Three corners of the conspiracy construct relied upon the FISA “Title I” surveillance:

#2) Investigate, execute, IC surveillance of Trump; #3) Collect and redistribute opposition research of Trump; and #4) The Insurance Policy;

All three of those corners relied on the FISA surveillance warrant being granted.

Another example post-election use of the FISA surveillance was how the Intelligence Community positioned the story of Carter Page in April of 2017 to gain the Special Counsel appointment, ie. the Mueller investigation (another false construct.)"

See:

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...-times-by-fbi-investigators/#more-147095

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
But Paddler and JellO told us Trump is guilty of colluding with the Russians to win the election?

I guess they believe all this evidence is simply fabricated?

I bet they don't even know who Bruce & Nellie Ohr are?

I bet they don't know who Fusion GPS is?

Yet they tell us we are the stupid ones?

I hate liberals.........

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Piddler1.7 and his post are so stupid there somewhat entertaining. JellO has been absent of late. He must be deep in the hippie lettuce.

Last edited by Springcove; 03/18/18.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Liberalism is truly a mental disorder.

RAS Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I often heard that the dossier was the main driver for the warrant, but is that proven 100% without a doubt yet? That is the heart of this whole circus. In short, if the $12M spent by the DNC and Clinton was used as the main piece of evidence for the warrant, then people need to go to prison. But we are not there yet, I think.

When Mook, Clinton’s campaign manager, said he didn’t know about $12M of opposition research done for Hillary and the DNC, I knew that he was lying through his teeth. How could he not know about $12 MILLION DOLLAR effort?

The best thing about the Trump election is not just Trump. Not even close. It is exposing the mindset of our senior and highly paid government employees. It shows that the statists in DC wholeheartedly believe they are fully entitled to raw political and financial power in perpetuity. They are totally bitter that someone outside the DC establishment club won the Presidency. It is a real and direct threat to their way of life and financial future. McCabe is exhibit A to prove my point. There isn’t a word yet invented in the English language that could accurately describe how little they care about the electorate, and especially those in fly over country.

RAS

"...aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we instructed you, so that you may walk properly before outsiders and be dependent on no one." - Paul to the church in Thessalonica.

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
What amazes me is they didn't kill to ensure power. They were one bullet away. They may be deciding when that day is.

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by irfubar
But Paddler and JellO told us Trump is guilty of colluding with the Russians to win the election?

I guess they believe all this evidence is simply fabricated?

I bet they don't even know who Bruce & Nellie Ohr are?

I bet they don't know who Fusion GPS is?

Yet they tell us we are the stupid ones?

I hate liberals.........

LOL.... how the he** could they know who Bruce and Nellie Ohr are?

Rachel Maddow has them focused on Boris and Natasha.

I retired from the Johns Manville asbestos pop tart factory in ‘59, and still never made the connection.—-Slumlord
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by watch4bear
What amazes me is they didn't kill to ensure power. They were one bullet away. They may be deciding when that day is.

No they didn’t, but they have aligned a circular firing squad. Pass the popcorn 🍿

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
None of this is new , right?

Obama used Fusion GPS to find dirt on Romney. Same scenario...laundered money through Perkins Coie, same as Clinton did. The only difference is Trump won this time.

They had a model to follow from 2012, except the deplorables shoved it up their ass es.

Last edited by kroo88; 03/18/18.

I retired from the Johns Manville asbestos pop tart factory in ‘59, and still never made the connection.—-Slumlord
G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by kroo88
They had a model to follow from 2012, except the deplorables shoved it up their ass es.

And that right there is it in a nutshell. They didn't think DJT had a chance in hell of winning, so weren't even trying to cover their tracks.

IC B3

F
ftbt Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
F
Originally Posted by RAS
I often heard that the dossier was the main driver for the warrant, but is that proven 100% without a doubt yet? That is the heart of this whole circus. In short, if the $12M spent by the DNC and Clinton was used as the main piece of evidence for the warrant, then people need to go to prison. But we are not there yet, I think. ...

OH .... we are THERE .... and then some:

'Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe testified before the [House Intelligence] Committee that but for reliance on the 35-page dossier, authored by Christopher Steele, the FISA warrant would neither have been sought nor obtained. After previously rejecting their initial request, The FISA judges relied on two sources as a basis for the eventual issuance of the warrant: the dossier authored by a foreign agent, Christopher Steele, and a Yahoo News report Mr. Steele gave to Yahoo News."

See:

https://aclj.org/government-corruption/fisa-memo-released-and-fraud-on-the-fisa-court-revealed

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
And, dont forget, there are LEOs on the fire those colluding bastids have lied to!!!

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by watch4bear

It'll be the shot heard around the world........They had better be damn careful where they trod.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

491 members (1beaver_shooter, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 1minute, 19rabbit52, 1eyedmule, 54 invisible), 2,722 guests, and 1,221 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,713
Posts18,456,912
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.