Print Thread
Hop To
A
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
A
Is this gal any relation to you? grin

She appears to be pretty new at the video stuff, but a quick learner!... (watch all three videos. grin )

Not bad for a 17 year old!

Ed

"Not in an open forum, where truth has less value than opinions, where all opinions are equally welcome regardless of their origins, rationale, inanity, or truth, where opinions are neither of equal value nor decisive." Ken Howell

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
She has good trigger discipline but it's almost too good. She keeps her finger alongside the trigger guard until ready to fire but then she seems to pull the trigger as soon as her finger gets inside the guard, almost like she's slapping it. I like the flinch in the second .500 Jefferey round where she almost reaches in the guard but not quite and gives a cute little "ohhh!"

Pretty good with the .458 WM, though, seeing as those targets are about 800 yards away based on time of flight. wink

Gunnery, gunnery, gunnery.
Hit the target, all else is twaddle!
A
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
A
She has another video showing her shooting a .470 Nitro Double Rifle off of shooting sticks. She definitely needs some coaching on trigger control, but she has the recoil control down pat. No whining or sniveling about the recoil, either.

How would you have liked to have been, as a 17 year old, invited to five weeks in Africa to start training as a PH? She has a number of other videos on YouTube with her firing a .577-450 Martini Henry and some other vintage military rifles and some handguns.

Obviously English is a second language and, obviously, she is nervous in front of the camera.

I have to give her credit, she seems to have her head on straight and her priorities in order. It's good to see young people interested in shooting, reloading, and hunting.

Ed

"Not in an open forum, where truth has less value than opinions, where all opinions are equally welcome regardless of their origins, rationale, inanity, or truth, where opinions are neither of equal value nor decisive." Ken Howell

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Lucky bastard whomever ties the knot with her.

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
LOL, smart chicken, that girl is long and lean with good bone structure, she'll make some young man a fine wife someday, got her head on straight too, bet she's a four pointer.. smile

Congrats to her grit bucking the load from big bore rifles too.

Trump Won!
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
My son is 16. He needs an older woman! wink

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Rockchucker Bobby should be ashamed he sniveled and cried like a little bitch after shooting one of Gunners beautiful rifles

My dog is a member of the "Turd Like Clan"

Covert Trail Cameras are JUNK

3 Time Dinkathon Champion #DinkGOAT

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
i fell into a bargain 742 rem woodsmaster, fired 10 times, because the owner, a combustion engineer wasn't allowed to bring the gun into south africa on assignment. the rules, don't ya know. south africa burns a lot of coal to light up the night.

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by dvdegeorge
Rockchucker Bobby should be ashamed he sniveled and cried like a little bitch after shooting one of Gunners beautiful rifles

laugh the old 1886 Turnbull 50-110 WCF made him squeak out loud. blush laugh

Trump Won!
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by Gus
i fell into a bargain 742 rem woodsmaster, fired 10 times, because the owner, a combustion engineer wasn't allowed to bring the gun into south africa on assignment. the rules, don't ya know. south africa burns a lot of coal to light up the night.

LOL, akin to me buying a 20" barreled 460 WBY Mag from a kid walking around the Tulsa Gun Show with his other arm in a sling, NO CHIT!

Guess they didn't notice the built in Pendelton Brake when they were running that hacksaw.

Trump Won!
IC B3

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
She comes across as a very lovely girl, seems to be well brought up.

"The 375HH is the greatest level of power you can get for the investment in recoil." (JJHack)
79s and losttrail, biggest waste of air.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by APDDSN0864
How would you have liked to have been, as a 17 year old, invited to five weeks in Africa to start training as a PH?

Ed

Hell Ed, at 17 I would have been satisfied just to have been invited over to her house for dinner............ wink

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

A
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by APDDSN0864
How would you have liked to have been, as a 17 year old, invited to five weeks in Africa to start training as a PH?

Ed

Hell Ed, at 17 I would have been satisfied just to have been invited over to her house for dinner............ wink

That, in and of itself, could be quite an adventure! grin

Ed

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
what a sweet heart.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
If Gunner's wife see's this he's going to be under serious interrogation.

Be Polite , Be Professional , but have a plan to kill everybody you meet
-General James Mattis United States Marine Corps

Nothing is darker than a mau mau's moo moo.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by hatari
My son is 16. He needs an older woman! wink

One Our Father and three Hail Marys... A replacement Viking Princess ? smile

Last edited by jorgeI; 03/20/18.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

611 members (10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 06hunter59, 1234, 56 invisible), 1,971 guests, and 1,214 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,245
Posts18,448,023
Members73,899
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.