S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by bigwoods
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Originally Posted by sharp_things
All I know is you fugging Yankees are all fugged up, but who didn't know that.

Yankees?? Are you one of them Rebs still smarting from getting your ass handed to you in the war by the North??? Far better than being a reb. But we all know that. By the way. nice tooth. grin

No, you are one of those Yankees that LOVE your wives and daughters being fugged by black cock. Congrats, you piece of shiet

You are soooo close but it's not a daughter 😁

If you really knew me, you'd know how magnanimous I am........

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
GB1

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Terrific_tom
Just a heads up, the WBHA and their minions have been telling every one that age 65 and those issued handicap permits to use crossbows during the whole archery season will still be able to use them if the crossbow season is shortened. This is not true. Act 61 that created a crossbow season eliminated the age 65 and handicap permits from the Archery season. So as long as there is a separate crossbow season no one will be able to use a crossbow during the archery season even if you are 65 or have a handicap permit. It will take a legislative action to put the age 65 and handicap permit allowance back into the archery season. I urge all you to look up Wisconsin Crossbow ACT 61 and read it.

Tom, I did notice that Ron Clueless did not dispute the above information. Just another misrepresentation that the Wisconsin Bowhunters are spewing. Shameless bunch of self centered folk who call themselves "sportsman".

Take your kids and your grand kids huntin' and shootin'.
T
T
Originally Posted by Chainsaw
Just a heads up, the WBHA and their minions have been telling every one that age 65 and those issued handicap permits to use crossbows during the whole archery season will still be able to use them if the crossbow season is shortened. This is not true. Act 61 that created a crossbow season eliminated the age 65 and handicap permits from the Archery season. So as long as there is a separate crossbow season no one will be able to use a crossbow during the archery season even if you are 65 or have a handicap permit. It will take a legislative action to put the age 65 and handicap permit allowance back into the archery season. I urge all you to look up Wisconsin Crossbow ACT 61 and read it.

Tom, I did notice that Ron Clueless did not dispute the above information. Just another misrepresentation that the Wisconsin Bowhunters are spewing. Shameless bunch of self centered folk who call themselves "sportsman".

This needs to be brought out as the average age of crossbow license holders is 53 with a very large number over 65. The WBHA knows that there will be a major outcry if the 65 and older crossbow users lose their right to use their crossbow during the whole archery season. This is why the WHBA and their minions are telling people that 65 and over and those that have or get a handicap permit will still be able to hunt the whole season, this is not true as it will take a legislative action for this to happen. The NRB can not do this only legislative action can put it back in the Archery season. Total greed by the WBHA is the only explanation.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Chainsaw

This needs to be brought out as the average age of crossbow license holders is 53 with a very large number over 65. The WBHA knows that there will be a major outcry if the 65 and older crossbow users lose their right to use their crossbow during the whole archery season. This is why the WHBA and their minions are telling people that 65 and over and those that have or get a handicap permit will still be able to hunt the whole season, this is not true as it will take a legislative action for this to happen. The NRB can not do this only legislative action can put it back in the Archery season. Total greed by the WBHA is the only explanation.

Tom - very interesting insight, thank you.

What's the matter, Ron?
[Linked Image]

??

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

No, you are one of those Yankees that LOVE your wives and daughters being fugged by black cock. Congrats, you piece of shiet

I think the word your searching for is racist.

Last edited by sharp_things; 04/29/18.

Member Wisconsin Bowhunters Assc, Wisconsin Traditional archers, Pope and Young, Asbhy 100,
IC B2

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by SKane

What's the matter, Ron?
[Linked Image]

What is a WBHA? And why would they care?

https://search.yahoo.com/search?p=wbha&fr=yfp-t&fp=1&toggle=1&cop=mss&ei=UTF-8

Member Wisconsin Bowhunters Assc, Wisconsin Traditional archers, Pope and Young, Asbhy 100,
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by SKane

What's the matter, Ron?
[Linked Image]

What is a WBHA? And why would they care?

https://search.yahoo.com/search?p=wbha&fr=yfp-t&fp=1&toggle=1&cop=mss&ei=UTF-8

Atleast you are well versed and very familiar with the LGBT. You were super successful as a role model. Lmao

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by bigwoods
All I know is you fugging Yankees are all fugged up, but who didn't know that.

Yankees?? Are you one of them Rebs still smarting from getting your ass handed to you in the war by the North??? Far better than being a reb. But we all know that. By the way. nice tooth. grin

You are soooo close but it's not a daughter 😁

Holy keeerist that's funny. grin

Camp is where you make it.
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Ol Sharp Things was as right about the crossbow season set to be shortened as he was the election. Hillary supporting non voter. Lmao!!!

https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/politics/409440-its-lost.html

T
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
T
Opens the challenging sport of hunting to more people. Gotta love early season! Now everyone can do it!

IC B3

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Great weapon for women and little kids and really old or handicapped people that cant take up the sport of bowhunting. This will trigger the D-bag from St. John's Mi. Just watch.

Dance puppet. cry

Last edited by sharp_things; 05/01/18.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Great weapon for women and little kids and really old or handicapped people that cant take up the sport of bowhunting. This will trigger the D-bag from St. John's Mi. Just watch.

Dance puppet. cry

I don't use or own a crossbow so it matters not to me. I also don't care if the guy hunting next to me is using one. Not sure where you're going with that one.

No citations for illegal baiting, no LGBT connections, no fame with mugshots.com for me. How about you? What else ya got hypocrite?

Oh right, you won't see it because I'm on pseudo ignore......lmao!!!!

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
BOOM! lmao. I can make him do that on command. hahahahahahaha. Its like I own him daily.

Wait for it. wink

[Linked Image]

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
As man......you got me on that one. I played right into your hand, you called it. You and your mastermind got me to fall right into your plan. Bahhhh ha ha ha!!!!

You can take your purse and go home now.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Like having a trained puppy. I think to myself "I want to see "

*** You are ignoring this user ***

right now!

And he complies on my command. grin

Chop chop spot. Fetch boy.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
-

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S

I think the word you are searching for is CUCKOLD. Spoken like a true democrat. Send me pics of your wife, if she ain't too used out by BLACK COCK.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Hey, the queer coward is back blathering like always.. you killed any more men there coward? It was great when you ran off and hid in shame for a while.. was that cuz your coward ass was to scared to show up for your azzwhopp'n. Come on now coward, tell us about it.

I'd rather die in a BAD gunfight than a GOOD nursing home.
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

I think the word you are searching for is CUCKOLD. Spoken like a true democrat. Send me pics of your wife, if she ain't too used out by BLACK COCK.

He never voted actually. He posts way too much info on the net to spin all these lies.cant remember them all and get things twisted up.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

I'll need your email address.
wink

Page 55 of 58 1 2 53 54 55 56 57 58

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

581 members (12344mag, 11point, 160user, 10gaugemag, 219DW, 06hunter59, 56 invisible), 2,980 guests, and 1,243 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,352
Posts18,468,878
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.