T
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
T

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Pot is AWESOME! Love everything about growing and smoking pot. Absolutely love the pot culture, the people are the best!

Pot is amazing and should be embraced by everyone.

<sarcasm font off>

LOL
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Lol,,,,Roy living the life smile

E
edk Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Fugg pot. Ed k

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I say it should be a legal product, everywhere in the world.

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Pot is wonderful!

It's done so much for Colorado!

People live together is loving communes along stream beds

[Linked Image]

People are freed from the bounds of gravity after using highly refined cannabis edibles

https://www.denverpost.com/2014/04/...to-death-after-eating-marijuana-cookies/

It creates a whole new monetary system

https://www.denverpost.com/2017/12/19/couple-swap-4-pounds-marijuana-craigslist-sheriffs-suv/

We'd love to share our new population with the rest of the country

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/feb/27/marijuana-legal-homeless-denver-colorado

Your new friends will scout out all the best camping areas in the National Forest

[Linked Image]

"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

[Linked Image]
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I wonder what the cartels would do to replace the lost revenue?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
They don't lose revenue. Here in Colorado, the cartels moved in. Our sheriff has busted 6 illegal cartel grows from Mexican , Russian and Cuban cartels since the beginning of the year. Shockingly, not only to do cartels not care about laws, they aren't in the business of paying taxes, either. Legal marijuana provides them cover to set up massive illegal grows, then they take that cash and turn it into meth, heroin and fentanyl. Neat, huh?

https://www.tellercountysheriff.com...ent_id=1530445940408877_1531416086978529

Last edited by WyColoCowboy; 04/11/18.

"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

[Linked Image]
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
And yet the dumbasses at the FDA want to treat handmade premium cigars the same as cigarettes.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Many times I've contemplated taking one whole day to photo-document the carnage here for the pot loving demographic here on the fire. If for no other reason than to let people see what it looks like in your neighborhood when it takes hold. Then I think screw it, why waste the time and effort on people that don't really want to hear it.

So to the above poster, thank you for a tiny fraction of a glimpse into what these people live like.

LOL
IC B3

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Many times I've contemplated taking one whole day to photo-document the carnage here for the pot loving demographic here on the fire. If for no other reason than to let people see what it looks like in your neighborhood when it takes hold. Then I think screw it, why waste the time and effort on people that don't really want to hear it.

So to the above poster, thank you for a tiny fraction of a glimpse into what these people live like.

Yes, Mr. Sessions, because we all know that no one uses pot or any other drugs in states where it is illegal.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by JoeBob

Yes, Mr. Sessions, because we all know that no one uses pot or any other drugs in states where it is illegal.

Go easy there JoeBob. Those of us that live with it might just have a little first hand knowledge to contribute that others may lack.

Whether you openly embrace it such as Oregon and Colorado have done, or drive it underground, *everything drugs* is a dirty business. Having it walking your streets and mainstream in your neighborhoods is ugly business. JMO of course.

LOL
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

The pictures posted are insane, people living like filthy dogs,,,,aren't they considered squatters ?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Most of them are environmentalists though and care about global warming and pollution by evil corporations. Just like the pipeline protesters.

T
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
T

Last edited by The_Big_D; 04/11/18.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
like i am going to embrace anything the FDA pushes. SWAMP

the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded. Robert E Lee
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by JoeBob

Go easy there JoeBob. Those of us that live with it might just have a little first hand knowledge to contribute that others may lack.

Whether you openly embrace it such as Oregon and Colorado have done, or drive it underground, *everything drugs* is a dirty business. Having it walking your streets and mainstream in your neighborhoods is ugly business. JMO of course.

Ok, here is the easy truth. I don’t care about its negative effects, real or perceived. Just like I don’t care about the real or perceived negative effects of gun ownership. Like gun ownership, the ability to make an informed decision as to what substances one will take into one’s on body is fundamental to the right of privacy and independence and therefore, not a legitimate area for government regulation.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D

Laffin......

Do the same near welfare offices and shelters.....

Or around every liquor store in a major metropolitan area....

We all know prescription meds are totally harmless....

Anywhere Democrats are in control..... is a schitt hole worth documenting.

It ain’t pot..... it’s laxy, entitled, pieces of schitt..... their drug of choice is irrelevant.

You better pray to the God of Skinny Punks that this wind doesn't pick up......
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Bwana_1

The pictures posted are insane, people living like filthy dogs,,,,aren't they considered squatters ?

They're called drug addicts and pot is likely the least of their problems. I'd bet good money booze and heroin are to be found in there.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Do it for the kids. The Democrats' mantra.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

141 members (257wthbylover, 300_savage, 5sdad, 2ndwind, 17CalFan, 21 invisible), 1,824 guests, and 975 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,599
Posts18,454,506
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.