Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
Shouldn't John McCain be under referral for his part in bringing the Steele Dossier into the country from Great Britain? He was at the very least a facilitator and gave his own personal credibility to the dossier.

McCain brought the Dossier to the FBI in Dec of 2016. The FBI had already used the Dossier to obtain a FISA warrant in Oct 2016.
Originally Posted by OSU_Sig
A criminal referral is a more than just a sternly worse memo. I think we all should watch the Hannity show tonight to see what this means. It may not mean anything new but it may be a step in the right direction as finally names were named and Hillary is one of them.

I would love to watch Hannity to find out more on this, but not going to happen.

He will have guests and he will not let them finish a single sentence without interrupting and saying the same thing over-n-over he has been interrupting and saying more months.

...don't you think, Clinton Bought and payed for, deleted emails, smashed hard drive, bleach bit, If Hannity did this don't you think, on-n-on-n-on with the same [bleep] night after night after night while his guests just sit there unable to comment on the very subject they were invited on the show to discuss.

Hannity needs to learn to shut the fuch up and let his guest speak. Otherwise Don't have [bleep] Guests..

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
GB1

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Originally Posted by jaguartx
... My concern is that Rosenstein is not named.

Don't worry. He is: Indirectly (See the last paragraph on page 5.) and Directly: (See footnote 17. also on page 5.).

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by ftbt
... My concern is that Rosenstein is not named.

Don't worry. He is: Indirectly (See the last paragraph on page 5.) and Directly: (See footnote 17. also on page 5.).

All right.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by steve4102
He will have guests and he will not let them finish a single sentence without interrupting and saying the same thing over-n-over he has been interrupting and saying more months.
...don't you think, Clinton Bought and payed for, deleted emails, smashed hard drive, bleach bit, If Hannity did this don't you think, on-n-on-n-on with the same [bleep] night after night after night while his guests just sit there unable to comment on the very subject they were invited on the show to discuss.
Hannity needs to learn to shut the fuch up and let his guest speak. Otherwise Don't have [bleep] Guests..

Boy ain't that the f'ing truth. It gets so bad sometimes I switch the channel to Strange Inheritance.....

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Originally Posted by aalf

Boy ain't that the f'ing truth. It gets so bad sometimes I switch the channel to Strange Inheritance.....

As much as I like Hannity, I have to agree with you. He has verbal diarrhea waaaay too often. Being an Irishman, he either has the gift to gab .... or just loves to hear himself talk .... or both.

IC B2

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
More BULLSCHITT to con the electorate into thinking it has REPRESENTATION!!

Even birds know not to land downwind!
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Shouldn't John McCain be under referral for his part in bringing the Steele Dossier into the country from Great Britain? He was at the very least a facilitator and gave his own personal credibility to the dossier.

McCain brought the Dossier to the FBI in Dec of 2016. The FBI had already used the Dossier to obtain a FISA warrant in Oct 2016.
A criminal referral is a more than just a sternly worse memo. I think we all should watch the Hannity show tonight to see what this means. It may not mean anything new but it may be a step in the right direction as finally names were named and Hillary is one of them.

I would love to watch Hannity to find out more on this, but not going to happen.

That is exactly the reason I quit watching him. His inability or unwillingness to let a guest finish a thought drove me around the bend.

There are 2 rules to success:

1. Never tell everything that you know.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Hannity was great tonight, reading and explaining the criminal codes broke by the deep state perps.

Also, Joe DeGenovas pronouncements of the complicity of Zero and his sycophants in the criminal conspiracy against Trump and his presidency and seeing Sarah Carters year old discoveries re Fisa Court illegal abuse come to fruution and then Gregg Jarretts comments and prognostications on those illegal abuses of Comey and Comeys admissions of illegal complicity and especially his specific criminal acts and subsequent admissions of same in his self incriminatory book and tv interviews was definately worth much more than the price of admission.

Last edited by jaguartx; 04/18/18.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

That is exactly the reason I quit watching him. His inability or unwillingness to let a guest finish a thought drove me around the bend.

Hannity is high on his own BO. Almost as much of a Bullchitter as Glen Beck.

"For joy of knowing what may not be known we take the golden road to Samarkand."
James Elroy Flecker

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Don't get me wrong, I like Hannity. I like what he is trying to do and I like the fact that he is fighting for the truth.

I just can't stand to watch him repeat the same-old-same-old every night and interrupt his payed guests.

I prefer to watch him on YouTube, where I can Jump-n-skip past his interruptions.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Don't get me wrong, I like Hannity. I like what he is trying to do and I like the fact that he is fighting for the truth.

I just can't stand to watch him repeat the same-old-same-old every night and interrupt his payed guests.

I prefer to watch him on YouTube, where I can Jump-n-skip past his interruptions.

I can agree to some extent, and its worse on radio. I see him host great guests in tv though, and remember, the weak brained (like djs, jell0, learoy, northnan) need to have the truth hammered into their heads over and over and over again before it has a chance to soak in, just the way abc, cbs and nbc indoctrinated them.

I Dindo Nuffin
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Hannity was great tonight, reading and explaining the criminal codes broke by the deep state perps.

Also, Joe DeGenovas pronouncements of the complicity of Zero and his sycophants in the criminal conspiracy against Trump and his presidency and seeing Sarah Carters year old discoveries re Fisa Court illegal abuse come to fruution and then Gregg Jarretts comments and prognostications on those illegal abuses of Comey and Comeys admissions of illegal complicity and especially his specific criminal acts and subsequent admissions of same in his self incriminatory book and tv interviews was definately worth much more than the price of admission.

Sorry I missed him tonight. I really wanted to watch but was watching the OKC Thunder and the Utah Jazz play. I'm glad to hear he explained things well.

There are 2 rules to success:

1. Never tell everything that you know.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Sorry I missed him tonight. I really wanted to watch but was watching the OKC Thunder and the Utah Jazz play. I'm glad to hear he explained things well.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

128 members (358WCF, 450yukon, 19rabbit52, 10gaugemag, 30Gibbs, 35sambar, 21 invisible), 2,315 guests, and 915 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,279
Posts18,467,648
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.