Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
F
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
F
I only own one Yeti (a 20 qt Roadie) and it just so happens that I got it at a Friends of the NRA banquet about 4-5 years ago. It works fine, but is so big and heavy for such a small capacity, that I usually just grab the Igloo Playmate.

If I had a need for another LARGE heavy cooler right now, it would be a Bison or Rtic. Both better than a Yeti, both cheaper.

Hope Yeti has good luck trying to sell 45 qt coolers to the libs to put in the back of their Subaru...

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
Originally Posted by irfubar
I bought a brand new Yeti 60qt cooler for $50.00. My buddies son was stationed in the Philippines and they sold for $50.00 there. Pretty good mark-up huh?
I did have to pay an extra $100.00 for shipping. So I am into it for $150.00 and that is about what it is worth.
People pay stupid money for a cool brand? WTF a fool and his money will soon part.......

Except, what you got is not actually a Yeti... a knock-off is just a knock-off and does not have to match Yeti specs...

If it is a Yeti knock off, it is a very good one?

My point is they are over priced but the fan boys love them, are you a fan boy ?

I just googled it and Yeti's are made in the Philippines as well as the USA

Last edited by irfubar; 04/21/18.

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A bunch of models are made in the Philippines so I would gather you got the same thing a guy buys here in the states for $399

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Vibe Element Cooler for $169 has turned out to be an excellent Yehti knockoff with some nicer features. I ended up buying a second one...😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I'll stick with my $25 Igloo.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I collect them from garage sales and estate sales when needed. Easier to pack and move when full. Currently have @6 on hand or the basic igloo type.

An unemployed Jester, is nobody's Fool.

the only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker, is observation. all the same data is present for both. The rest, is understanding what you're seeing.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
I bought a brand new Yeti 60qt cooler for $50.00. My buddies son was stationed in the Philippines and they sold for $50.00 there. Pretty good mark-up huh?
I did have to pay an extra $100.00 for shipping. So I am into it for $150.00 and that is about what it is worth.
People pay stupid money for a cool brand? WTF a fool and his money will soon part.......

Except, what you got is not actually a Yeti... a knock-off is just a knock-off and does not have to match Yeti specs...

If it is a Yeti knock off, it is a very good one?

My point is they are over priced but the fan boys love them, are you a fan boy ?

I just googled it and Yeti's are made in the Philippines as well as the USA

The only Yeti products I have were given to me by Yeti at SHOT... I have used them quite a bit and they work extremely well, but so have several different brands of essentially knock-offs. Because of their prior support at SHOT and other sporting groups I had no ill feelings toward them. They changed that!

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
For the price of a yeti cooler you can buy a small chest freezer and a generator.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 458 Lott
For the price of a yeti cooler you can buy a small chest freezer and a generator.

That sounds about right. And both of them have more than one use.

An unemployed Jester, is nobody's Fool.

the only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker, is observation. all the same data is present for both. The rest, is understanding what you're seeing.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Another good ultra cooler maker is Engel. Lifetime Products (located and does all manufacturing here in Utah) just came out with a super-insulated 55-gallon cooler for $90. A 30-gallon is in design right now.

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

IC B3

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
I'm sure it was a business decision on Yeti's part. The NRA is toxic to the majority of Americans. It's the times we live in but the NRA has nobody but itself to blame.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Toxic to the majority of Americans. You know a lot you might not know.

Society of Intolerant Old Men. Rifle Slut Division
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I don't buy their stuff anyway.

Sam......

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
I said 4Q to them when I saw their $200 cooler. My Coleman works fine.Yuppy bait.

Last edited by bh444; 04/21/18.

Sorry,I drank the Sako-Aid.My opinion may be biased.
bh444
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Paddler
I'm sure it was a business decision on Yeti's part. The NRA is toxic to the majority of Americans. It's the times we live in but the NRA has nobody but itself to blame.

Not nearly as much as quack doctors.

But while we are at it, how about you just give us one example of any crime the NRA is responsible for?

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
If Yeti is located in Austin Texas it's no big surprise they are going over the hill. The town is nuts. They probably got a tax break for dropping the NRA. The only thing I own is a Yeti drink container. I won't be getting any more things of theirs.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I am glad I went with RTIC. And I hope RTIC and the rest are all listening.

"What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives every thing its value. Heaven knows how to put a proper price upon its goods; and it would be strange indeed if so celestial an article as freedom should not be highly rated." Thomas Paine
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by RickBin
I am glad I went with RTIC. And I hope RTIC and the rest are all listening.

I know lots of businesses down here that deal Yeti.

A couple I know of are the type to drop them by Monday.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by Paddler

Not nearly as much as quack doctors.

But while we are at it, how about you just give us one example of any crime the NRA is responsible for?

So, who said they committed any crimes? I said they were toxic to most Americans. That's especially younger voters, most of whom absolutely hate the NRA. Association with the NRA is bad for business in this day and age. Whether or not they committed any crimes is an open question, didn't they funnel Russian money to the Trump campaign?

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
You know what Paddler likes to funnel?

COCK!

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

490 members (17CalFan, 10gaugeman, 204guy, 007FJ, 2500HD, 06hunter59, 45 invisible), 2,599 guests, and 1,249 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,598
Posts18,454,398
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.