Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 53 of 58 1 2 51 52 53 54 55 57 58
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by El_Hombre_Machete
Your just taking a good story and making it better! Right Joe?

Originally Posted by El_Hombre_Machete
Your just taking a good story and making it better! Right Joe?

Yes Us Alaskans invented better —

KL4QG call sign= Ham Radio Rocks
http://www.arrl.org/advanced-call-sign-search
GearHead Crossbows Think Different
Kodabow Scout Worlds Most Dependable X-Bow
GB1

Campfire Member
Campfire Member

I just love the references that gun hunters are angry over the crossbow issue, Kulas has used it, the WBH has used it, and Kazmierski has used it. Yet not a single 'gun' group has come out in opposition. More lies from the elitist archery groups.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
There is an "Alaska" forum on here. You should look into it.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by bigwoods
There is an "Alaska" forum on here. You should look into it.

Sure on that - thanks my new friend

Last edited by rockstarjoec; 04/22/18.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
When A Snake Bites You In The Ass

When a snake bites you in the ass
The nurses won't let you sit in the
Waiting room. They put you on
Your back and show you a chart
Of 137 poisonous snakes and ask
Which one was the culprit.
For a split second of communion
Running through your bloodstream
You don't want to turn it in. The
One you pick out is always one of
The most venomous and deadly in
Your vicinity. They give you a
Stabbing shot right in the middle of
The fang print and you must rest on
Your side until the nausea, dizziness,
Blurred vision, tremors subside.
They warn you not to drink as this
Will counteract the anti-venom.
Then you stagger to your car which
They warned you not to drive and
Weave your way to the nearest bar.
A round of rattlesnakes for everyone!
You slither every inch of the room,
Coil in the darkest corner, sniff the
Air for the one with the deepest fear,
Flick your gold tongue for body
Temperature, listen for respiration.
Your fangs milk themselves on a
Shot glass and suddenly you can
[bleep] with your eyes and kill with a
Smile and you wait because somehow
You know the most delicious skin is
Puppeteered by telepathy. Ah, the
Sweet twitching surrender of the one
Who sees your ambivalent eyes, feels
Your icy flesh and charges down on
You with full consent and nakedness.

IC B2

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Just wanted to give a shout out to the readers of this thread coming to us from the crossbow nation forum. Welcome aboard to all 6 of you. grin

I post there as well. Good bunch of elderly and handicapped folks that wont be impacted by this WI season setting since they are still going to be able to hunt the entire season due to their advanced age or disability.

Glad you have been keeping up in this improvement in WI. wink

Last edited by sharp_things; 04/23/18.

Member Wisconsin Bowhunters Assc, Wisconsin Traditional archers, Pope and Young, Asbhy 100,
E
E
“When a snake bites you in the ass”. You must be referring to Rancid, Sharp Things, Ron, or whoever he is.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I see a photoshop opportunity for one of the many fans.

Chop chop. Get on that. wink

Member Wisconsin Bowhunters Assc, Wisconsin Traditional archers, Pope and Young, Asbhy 100,
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Let us Pray

Father Guido Sarducci: Thank you! Thank you! Hey, it's-a wonderful to be back in-a America. I tell you, it's-a not so wonderful to be-a on-a these-a crutches! You know? But... that's-a the way-a it goes. I got into this-a big motorcycle accident -- in Rome. I just-a passed up a couple trucks, you know? And I-a just went down to-a straighten out my St. Christopher Medal... and-a from NOWHERE, you know, there's-a this like-a... [ he claps his hands together ] I got hit by a nun on a Vespa. That's right. I'm telling you. I was-a in the hospital, you know, and it's just been one thing after another, you know? But -- thank you, God -- I'm feeling better now, you know, and everything's-a pretty good.

While I was-a busy in the hospital, I was-a translating some-a new encyclical... that the pope's coming out with in a couple of months. And I'm-a telling you, it's gonna shake up a LOT of people. That-a Pope, you know, he's-a really got GUTS! [ he takes a drag on his cigarette ] You know... most of the time, we don't like-a to tell people new stuff, you know, because they can't-a change, you know? Like, we've known for years and years about Jesus' younger brother. He had a younger brother. Billy... was-a his name. Billy Christ. Actually, it's his-a stepbrother. Stepbrother, you know? And-a we got the PROOF, too. We got-a this-a PROOF. Because we got a lot of paintings, you know? And-a it shows Jesus walking on-a the water -- and-a next to him, you can see like there's a leaf in the water. You think it's a leaf, but if you look-a real close... you can=a see like it's the top of a snorkel. It was-a Billy down there, and, you know, and-a his-a brother was, you know, stepping on him. You know. On-a his-a shoulders, you had the snorkel, you know, and... I mean, I don't mean to make fun -- I mean-a, Jesus, you know, he was-a the greatest man who ever lived. But, I mean... he couldn't-a walk on water, you know? Coem on! Grow up! [ he takes a drag on his cigarette ]

Anyway -- the Pope's-a doing an encyclical. It's called the "Vita est Lavorum." In English, that means: "Life, It's A Job." And that's-a what-a we found out -- life is hard, you think it's difficult sometimes? That's-a because it's a JOB! We're all-a getting paid $14.50 a day. It don't sound like much. I mean, $14.50 a day, but, you know, over a period of, like, 60-70-80 years... it's-a nothing to sneeze your nose at. And-a, what happens to you when-a you die... you know, it's like-a the soul leaves the body, it's like a little bubbling 7-Up. You know? It just-a- goes-a shooting up, and-a you see yourself going down this-a long tunnel -- but you're not afraid. And then, when you get to the end, you see your whole life go by you. You know? From when you was a little-a baby... 'til the day you die. And then... they pay you. God and his-a helpers. You know, they bring-a in all of this money, and then... God goes over all-a of-a your sins. And ou get FINED. You know, it's like, uh... like, maybe like stealing a car's like $400. Murder is... maybe, you know, the worst -- it's like $50,000. And masturbation... eh, maybe, you know, like twenty-five, thirty-five cents. You know. That's-a cheap sin. You know, but-a for a lot of people, you know, it can amount up. It-a just-a shows, you know -- there is-a NO free lunch.

Anyway -- you got-a all of your sins, you know? And if you have enough money to pay for your sins, you can-a go to Heaven. But -- if you don't have enough money, you gotta go back again, you know? And, like, be born again, and, like going back-a to work, you know? And-a, you know, it's-a real-a tough. But... [ he takes a drag on his cigarette ] some guys, like mafiosa types, you know, they might have to spend-a four, five lifetimes as nuns... just making up for it, you know? Most nuns are former mafiosas. I don't know if you know that. That's the truth.

Anyway -- it was-a MORE than wonderful spending a couple of moments in here-a with you. Arriverderci, America!

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Pine Tine is being a very poor jester. He hasnt put on a performance recently to entertain me.

Remind me again why I keep him around???

IC B3

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Your dad should knock the chit outta you for acting like such a twat.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
In the absence of Pine Tar, you will do I suppose. Lets see what you can do. wink

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by hookeye
Your dad should knock the chit outta you for acting like such a twat.

I would be in favor of anyone doing this.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Except you.......... Am I right or am I right? cry

T
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
T
Wow such triggered responses. Do you take this attitude with you into the woods? Oh crossgunners...... crazy

Don't forget to take you meds gentlemen.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
They really are an entertaining lot. I haven't told them the latest news on this subject yet. I fear it would really be a trigger. In time. wink

but yes, several are perpetually angery or upset. The D-bag from St. John's Mi is the most unhinged of all, pizzing himself all the time. Thats why I sent him packing to the asshat/loser zone where I don't have to see his melt downs. I'm sure he is trying desperately to get my attention. I can invasion his yelling "Hey, look at me. I'm over here, please pay attention to me. Hey, I want you to read what I write"" cry cry

I almost feel bad for him at times until I recall what a absolutely useless POS he is. wink

I think he used to attempt to see if he could hurt my feelings which is a mistake since I have none but he made entirely of them (well that and water, bones and lots of fat) wink

I suppose he will now flip out and write something I wont read. hahahahahhaahaahahahahaha

Last edited by sharp_things; 04/23/18.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by sharp_things
They really are an entertaining lot. I haven't told them the latest news on this subject yet. I fear it would really be a trigger. In time. wink

but yes, several are perpetually angery or upset. The D-bag from St. John's Mi is the most unhinged of all, pizzing himself all the time. Thats why I sent him packing to the asshat/loser zone where I don't have to see his melt downs. I'm sure he is trying desperately to get my attention. I can invasion his yelling "Hey, look at me. I'm over here, please pay attention to me. Hey, I want you to read what I write"" cry cry

I almost feel bad for him at times until I recall what a absolutely useless POS he is. wink

I think he used to attempt to see if he could hurt my feelings which is a mistake since I have none but he made entirely of them (well that and water, bones and lots of fat) wink

I suppose he will now flip out and write something I wont read because I can't win so he is on ignore. hahahahahhaahaahahahahaha

Lmao!!!! Man, haven't posted on this thread in a long time and I'm still living in that pea brain of yours. Must be the LBGT meeting didn't go well?

Last edited by bigwoods; 04/23/18.

E
E
So what’s the timeline? When will the decision be rendered?

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I can let you know when its all wrapped up.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by Tweed
Wow such triggered responses. Do you take this attitude with you into the woods? Oh crossgunners...... crazy

Don't forget to take you meds gentlemen.

FYI....your Ron mancrush is sooooo obvious Casey. One other tidbit...I don't own a crossbow and never will. Move along youngster.

Page 53 of 58 1 2 51 52 53 54 55 57 58

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

121 members (406_SBC, 444Matt, 450yukon, 257_X_50, 19rabbit52, 270winchester, 18 invisible), 1,935 guests, and 806 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,173
Posts18,465,380
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.