Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Nothing you’d want to do w/ a Bob that you can’t do w/ that combo nice work.

I’ve done very little load development for my Kimber Classic Select Bob but tried Superformance 117 gr SST Ammo at the Get Together Saturday and it shoots lights out. I hate it when factory Ammo does that, tho I have a bar set now knowing what the rifle is capable of.

257 Rob is great IMHO; does what I need doin!!!

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Big Stick, Boxer, NOBODY, or whatever alias, the man from Alaska is an asset to any otherwise boring forum on hunting and guns.
He is technically strong and he is obnoxious about it..... kind of like Trump.

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
He might be but judging from those pics, don't take his advice on how to moly a bullet.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Clarkm
Big Stick, Boxer, NOBODY, or whatever alias, the man from Alaska is an asset to any otherwise boring forum on hunting and guns.
He is technically strong and he is obnoxious about it..... kind of like Trump.

Gee Clark...

I could go an entire life time without Schtick's 2 cents and not miss a thing important to me....

A nice thread about a nice rifle and of course, like a California liberal, he has to stop by just to F*^k it up..
like his input is more important than everyone else....

Despite his 'technical expertise', lets change the subject and talk about something totally foreign to
his little world....like how to use a bar of soap, or how to have an ounce of class in life..

I like the little twerp, but taking him seriously.. not hardly...he reminds me of a character my kids
watched on Sesame Street, when they were little... Oscar the Grouch... Green, Grouchy and lives in
a Garbage Can....I'm sure Jim Henson had Stumpy in mind to model the character off of...

A thread on a 257 Roberts chambered in a Featherweight.... not another thread for the 100,000th time
of "ALL ABOUT SCHTICK".. Which is pretty much what Stumpy tries to turn into on any thing he posts
on the campfire...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
CowboyTim -

The .257 Roberts is a great little cartridge. In 2004 I picked up a 1989 Ruger M77 so chambered and it quickly became - and has remained - my favorite rifle. Mine has taken many prairie dogs and coyotes and a few antelope in my hands and daughters and nephews have used it to take antelope. Loads are 75g V-MAX @ 3609fps for varmints, 100g TTSX @ 3233fps and 110g AB @ 3163fps for antelope and 120g A-Frame @ 2947fps for elk and deer. (+P loads and brass.)

Recoil is low, accuracy with my rifle is superb. Mine will likely go antelope hunting again this year. Like yours, it is a keeper.

Coyote Hunter - NRA Patriot Life, NRA Whittington Center Life, GOA, DAD - and I VOTE!

No, I'm not a Ruger bigot - just an unabashed fan of their revolvers, M77's and #1's.

A good .30-06 is a 99% solution.
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Kchuntis,

You miss everything...you AMAZINGLY Inept Clueless Drooling Dumbfhuqk. Congratulations?!?

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise",that you clamor to my every word and Splendid Pixel,as you "live" vicariously,you "lucky" kchunt.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.................

Whining Tom,

PLEASE find me "mistaken" and I'll happily take the nano-second requisite,to rub your nose even further in your own fhuqking STUPIDITY. Hint. Congratulations?!?

VERY good call,to refrain any/all things,save your Estrogen Fueled Vagina Monologue,you CLUELESS Dumb Fhuqk. Hint.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............

Barnyard,

The only thing you could add in the firsthand,is compelling insight into the Sweet "Satisfactions" of Retardation. Congratulations?!?

The only thing you "shoot",is your mouth and Imagination.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............

'300,

What you "know" and have "seen",has less than zero bearing...though it is fhuqking hilarious,that you feel compelled to corroborate the obvious,obliviously. Congratulations?!?

Folks who "know" and "do" as "much" as you,will always be farrrrrrrrrrrrr better served by asking questions,rather than giving "answers". Hint. Facts and Physics ain't "subjective". Re-hint.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!................

Mike,

Never even heard of that chambering.(grin)

In fairness however,Critters of Magnitude,do love colors.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

My lonnngggg barreled 270 is an MTU 1-7.75" Bart' at 19" and just happens to be a fhuqking hammer too. A5 bottom,amidship.

[Linked Image]

The Boys were netting Kings in my driveway last night and flung pictures,to rub salt in the wound. First cast will be tomorrow afternoon and it'll be a right proper Spring Fling. Water was raging,so feesh are in and there won't be much to it(for me). Might could be an EPIC tear and I'll be sure to charge camera batteries. Due for a HOG,as 37" is the best Trout I've landed so far this year,which is paltry,as per my average.

Am thinking the Old Glory Vudoo and S&W Model 41,will set Chrome off nicely for Splendid Pixels. Ordered a 8" .255" neck(for positive headspaced Alpha 6 Kreed Virgin Donors),.090" throat,22",22 Kreedmire yesterday in Mag Sporter and hope to have it in hand,on the pass after this one. 75 ELD's at 3400fps+,prolly don't suck and Alpha has NO fhuqking equal. Might could be Skookum. AICS bindered DBM,40 MOA 'Horn rings and 30 MOA 1913 rail,being a given...with a 6x MQ in the saddle and 37+ Mils remaining on the erector,after a 250yd zero.

Film at 11:00.

I'll keep you in the loop.........................

kchunt texas,

You be SURE to cite The Statute Of Limitations upon my Splendid Pixels,so as to not bruise your copious and very WELL founded Insecurities. I'll be rather at ease,in denoting dates,to give you a "chance"...as you "live" vicariously,aboard your Couchbound Kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!? Laughing!

Few things fhuqking FUNNIER,than a Texan trying to "talk" about the Outdoors or anything else...you "lucky" kchunt.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.................................

efw,

It beats tossing rocks...barely. Congratulations?!?

As cited prior,even a 18" 270 will throttle the OP's Bob,with but 26grs of powder. If only because perspective,never ain't not fhuqking funny(again). In no particular order(other than left to right) the 270,6 BR,6 Grendel,6 Kreedmire,243Win SALAMI,243Win Aye-Eye,6-284 and Six Twat-Six will reliably CRUSH Quarterbores,of greater case capacity. Why?!? Because boolits matter wayyyyyyyy fhuqking more than headstamps. 105/8's all. Google it and then nod your head,like you "understand". Hint.

[Linked Image]

The platforms for same.

[Linked Image]

Pardon the peectures being decades old. LAUGHING!

[Linked Image]

Never been difficult to cypher,who shoots...and who don't. Hint.

Pardon my being more than a "touch" fluent in Quarterboretitude and long ago having written off the Bob and Better Bob both. MUCH prefer the 25-284 there,due both COAL latitude and case capacity,as well as magnificent brass. Though in fairness...I've only (1) rifle that started as a Bob,punched Better Bob and then again 25-284 with the same spout,so am prolly more than a touch "comfy" in said extrapolations to boot. Hint.

GOOD talk.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.......................

'km,

I'm simply afforded the luxury,of not being forced to guess...simply because I shoot it all and then some.

CLUELESS Whining Window Lickers,tend to take exception to them facts.

Bless their hearts.

'fight,

Bitching Vagina Monologue! Congratulations?!?

I've "only" shot moly expressly,for 30yrs and through 100's and 100's of spouts and well over 1000lbs of powder. PLEASE "tell" me more.

Bless your heart.

Shefire,

You Opiate Addled Brokedick CLUELESS Fhuqk,you be SURE to use as much Imagination and Pretend that is requisite,to "convince" yourself,that you are not glued to my every word and Splendid Pixel...as you "live" vicariously. You "lucky" kchunt. Congratulations?!? Laughing!

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise",that I'm in your every thought,every day and most of the time nekked. No need to keep stumbling through closets,that cat has long been outta the bag.Hint. Laughing!

Dangle some of "your" pics,of them "hard chargers". LAUGHING!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.............

'yote,

Must be VERY "exciting",to have a Goat Fhuqk,which you have to feed (4) different schitty bullets to? I was on the edge of my seat! Congratulations?!? Laughing!

I "wonder" how a 108 at 3050fps in 6 Kreedmire(I've only got a coupla them in 7" and 8"),would compare to that EPIC Goat Fhuqk?!? Say a leetle sumptin' about COAL and throat geometry too. Hint. LAUGHING!

What glass/mounts/rings are you steering them Ping Pong Balls with(I've "only" done Rugers in Round Top,MK I,Transitions and II's,from 223 to 300Winny)? Spare NO "details",if only because it will be funnier than fhuqk! Dangle some of your pics too,if only for more oblivious humor. Laughing!

You CLUELESS Fhuqks are a HOOT!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.........................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Sure seems BS is taken with the snowflake cartridges deep.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
And he is back. laugh

https://thehandloadinglog.wordpress.com
μολὼν λαβέ

"Weatherby was too long so I nicknamed it "Bee""
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Fotis
And he is back. laugh

To the surprise of....no one.

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
If I were to choose an LR platform I wouldn’t choose a Bob, but thanks just the same for all your “hints”.

If this was a long range forum and the OP had asked a question about getting the Bob tweaked for that activity your posts here would make sense. In the context that they’ve been posted, however, you’re answering questions no one asked.

Thanks?

IC B3

C
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Kchuntis,

You miss everything...you AMAZINGLY Inept Clueless Drooling Dumbfhuqk. Congratulations?!?

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise",that you clamor to my every word and Splendid Pixel,as you "live" vicariously,you "lucky" kchunt.

Bless your heart.

Whining Tom,

PLEASE find me "mistaken" and I'll happily take the nano-second requisite,to rub your nose even further in your own fhuqking STUPIDITY. Hint. Congratulations?!?

VERY good call,to refrain any/all things,save your Estrogen Fueled Vagina Monologue,you CLUELESS Dumb Fhuqk. Hint.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............

Barnyard,

The only thing you could add in the firsthand,is compelling insight into the Sweet "Satisfactions" of Retardation. Congratulations?!?

The only thing you "shoot",is your mouth and Imagination.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............

'300,

What you "know" and have "seen",has less than zero bearing...though it is fhuqking hilarious,that you feel compelled to corroborate the obvious,obliviously. Congratulations?!?

Folks who "know" and "do" as "much" as you,will always be farrrrrrrrrrrrr better served by asking questions,rather than giving "answers". Hint. Facts and Physics ain't "subjective". Re-hint.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!................

Mike,

Never even heard of that chambering.(grin)

In fairness however,Critters of Magnitude,do love colors.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

My lonnngggg barreled 270 is an MTU 1-7.75" Bart' at 19" and just happens to be a fhuqking hammer too. A5 bottom,amidship.

[Linked Image]

The Boys were netting Kings in my driveway last night and flung pictures,to rub salt in the wound. First cast will be tomorrow afternoon and it'll be a right proper Spring Fling. Water was raging,so feesh are in and there won't be much to it(for me). Might could be an EPIC tear and I'll be sure to charge camera batteries. Due for a HOG,as 37" is the best Trout I've landed so far this year,which is paltry,as per my average.

Am thinking the Old Glory Vudoo and S&W Model 41,will set Chrome off nicely for Splendid Pixels. Ordered a 8" .255" neck(for positive headspaced Alpha 6 Kreed Virgin Donors),.090" throat,22",22 Kreedmire yesterday in Mag Sporter and hope to have it in hand,on the pass after this one. 75 ELD's at 3400fps+,prolly don't suck and Alpha has NO fhuqking equal. Might could be Skookum. AICS bindered DBM,40 MOA 'Horn rings and 30 MOA 1913 rail,being a given...with a 6x MQ in the saddle and 37+ Mils remaining on the erector,after a 250yd zero.

Film at 11:00.

I'll keep you in the loop.........................

kchunt texas,

You be SURE to cite The Statute Of Limitations upon my Splendid Pixels,so as to not bruise your copious and very WELL founded Insecurities. I'll be rather at ease,in denoting dates,to give you a "chance"...as you "live" vicariously,aboard your Couchbound Kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!? Laughing!

Few things fhuqking FUNNIER,than a Texan trying to "talk" about the Outdoors or anything else...you "lucky" kchunt.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.................................

efw,

It beats tossing rocks...barely. Congratulations?!?

As cited prior,even a 18" 270 will throttle the OP's Bob,with but 26grs of powder. If only because perspective,never ain't not fhuqking funny(again). In no particular order(other than left to right) the 270,6 BR,6 Grendel,6 Kreedmire,243Win SALAMI,243Win Aye-Eye,6-284 and Six Twat-Six will reliably CRUSH Quarterbores,of greater case capacity. Why?!? Because boolits matter wayyyyyyyy fhuqking more than headstamps. 105/8's all. Google it and then nod your head,like you "understand". Hint.

[Linked Image]

The platforms for same.

[Linked Image]

Pardon the peectures being decades old. LAUGHING!

[Linked Image]

Never been difficult to cypher,who shoots...and who don't. Hint.

Pardon my being more than a "touch" fluent in Quarterboretitude and long ago having written off the Bob and Better Bob both. MUCH prefer the 25-284 there,due both COAL latitude and case capacity,as well as magnificent brass. Though in fairness...I've only (1) rifle that started as a Bob,punched Better Bob and then again 25-284 with the same spout,so am prolly more than a touch "comfy" in said extrapolations to boot. Hint.

GOOD talk.

Bless your heart.

'km,

I'm simply afforded the luxury,of not being forced to guess...simply because I shoot it all and then some.

CLUELESS Whining Window Lickers,tend to take exception to them facts.

Bless their hearts.

'fight,

Bitching Vagina Monologue! Congratulations?!?

I've "only" shot moly expressly,for 30yrs and through 100's and 100's of spouts and well over 1000lbs of powder. PLEASE "tell" me more.

Bless your heart.

Shefire,

You Opiate Addled Brokedick CLUELESS Fhuqk,you be SURE to use as much Imagination and Pretend that is requisite,to "convince" yourself,that you are not glued to my every word and Splendid Pixel...as you "live" vicariously. You "lucky" kchunt. Congratulations?!? Laughing!

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise",that I'm in your every thought,every day and most of the time nekked. No need to keep stumbling through closets,that cat has long been outta the bag.Hint. Laughing!

Dangle some of "your" pics,of them "hard chargers". LAUGHING!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.............

'yote,

Must be VERY "exciting",to have a Goat Fhuqk,which you have to feed (4) different schitty bullets to? I was on the edge of my seat! Congratulations?!? Laughing!

I "wonder" how a 108 at 3050fps in 6 Kreedmire(I've only got a coupla them in 7" and 8"),would compare to that EPIC Goat Fhuqk?!? Say a leetle sumptin' about COAL and throat geometry too. Hint. LAUGHING!

What glass/mounts/rings are you steering them Ping Pong Balls with(I've "only" done Rugers in Round Top,MK I,Transitions and II's,from 223 to 300Winny)? Spare NO "details",if only because it will be funnier than fhuqk! Dangle some of your pics too,if only for more oblivious humor. Laughing!

You CLUELESS Fhuqks are a HOOT!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.........................

Do you suppose he takes picture of his fishing gear after a successful hunt, maybe he just can't tell his rod from his rifle...I can't say, but I do know that I would never INTENTIONALLY submerge my rifles. Of course, I'm not an all knowing firearms genius...

Well anyway, like I said, I'm really digging this .257...might have to get it to the woods some this year.

Mauser Rescue Society
Founder, President, and Chairman

I don't always shoot Mausers, but when I do...I prefer VZ-24s.

jdi do píči
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I've "only" shot moly expressly,for 30yrs and through 100's and 100's of spouts and well over 1000lbs of powder.

So you’re a slow learner? 6 of those bullets are getting no benefit from the little moly that is on them. Did you sprinkle a couple grains in the box and rattle it around a little?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by T_O_M
... the continued ramblings of a drunken idiot who loves nothing more than the sound of his own voice ... er, keyboard. frown

His ramblings give me a headache. Geez

The lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
'300,

In fairness,there isn't a whole 'lotta stuff I don't shoot. You'll haveta' pardon,my being afforded the luxury,of not being forced to guess. Ain't it a fhuqking HOOT,that all you can "do",is in fact guess? Congratulations?!?

Hopped off the plane and went right to Snowflakin' with yet another Pristine Safe Queen. It prolly ain't a 308 and now you can say you've "seen" one...you "lucky" kchunt. LAUGHING!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Never could shoot a pistole either.

[Linked Image]

Now you can say your an Ace. Hint. LAUGHING!

[Linked Image]

All of you Whining CLUELESS Fhuqking Kchunts bolted together,couldn't knock the new offa used pair of boots.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.....................

Kchuntis,

It's funnier than fhuqk,that you are glued to my every word and Splendid Pixel,while "living" vicariously. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart,you AMAZINGLY Inept Clueless Fhuqk.

Laughing!....................

kchuntexas,

I'm VERY "surprised",you didn't try to say sumptin' about rifles in particular,or the Outdoors in General. Pardon the age of the pics,being a "whopping" coupla hours ago. Congratulations?!?

The Texas Version of everything,is simply fhuqking HILARIOUS! Hint. Laughing!

Bless your heart.

efw,

The Bob is a series of heavy concessions,no matter the task(s). Hint. Congratulations?!?

I don't recall anyone having ever accused you of having enough sense,to have a first fhuqking clue,about anything...though you do Whine Wonderfully. Fascinating,that you feel compelled to obliviously reiterate same,at every opportunity. Hint. Laughing!

The Bob is simply a Goat Fhuqk and by literal design,despite your being devoid the 13 IQ Points requisite,to understand same.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..................

Cowboy Kim,

You Fair Weather Princesses are a fhuqking HOOT! Congratulations?!?

Don't slight the MAGNIFICENCE of your Dumbfhuqktitude,because it really IS offa the fhuqking charts. Hint. Laughing!

Now you be sure to chime on The Big Day,when your Couchbound kchunt and Epic Goat Fhuqk venture outside. Take some pics too,because it WLL be funnier than fhuqk. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart.

Dickfright,

It'll only come as a "surprise",to someone as fhuqking STUPID as you and "does" as "much" as you...that every spout in that picture is over 1000rds less as much as a patch. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You'd need a Co-signer for the muzzle tape alone. Hint. Laughing!

PLEASE "tell" me "more",you Day Dreaming Delusional Dumbfhuqk. Hint. Laughing!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............

Dumb Thomas,

You haven't the "means","abilities" or "comprehension"...to begin to keep pace. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Be sure to Whine a bit more,it's soothin'. Hint. Laughing!

Bless your heart.

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
C
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
C
'300,

In fairness,there isn't a whole 'lotta stuff I don't shoot. You'll haveta' pardon,my being afforded the luxury,of not being forced to guess. Ain't it a fhuqking HOOT,that all you can "do",is in fact guess? Congratulations?!?

Hopped off the plane and went right to Snowflakin' with yet another Pristine Safe Queen. It prolly ain't a 308 and now you can say you've "seen" one...you "lucky" kchunt. LAUGHING!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

All of you Whining CLUELESS Fhuqking Kchunts bolted together,couldn't knock the new offa used pair of boots.

Bless your heart.

Kchuntis,

It's funnier than fhuqk,that you are glued to my every word and Splendid Pixel,while "living" vicariously. Congratulations?!?

kchuntexas,

I'm VERY "surprised",you didn't try to say sumptin' about rifles in particular,or the Outdoors in General. Pardon the age of the pics,being a "whopping" coupla hours ago. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

efw,

The Bob is a series of heavy concessions,no matter the task(s). Hint. Congratulations?!?

I don't recall anyone having ever accused you of having enough sense,to have a first fhuqking clue,about anything...though you do Whine Wonderfully. Fascinating,that you feel compelled to obliviously reiterate same,at every opportunity. Hint. Laughing!

The Bob is simply a Goat Fhuqk and by literal design,despite your being devoid the 13 IQ Points requisite,to understand same.

Bless your heart.

Cowboy Kim,

Don't slight the MAGNIFICENCE of your Dumbfhuqktitude,because it really IS offa the fhuqking charts. Hint. Laughing!

Now you be sure to chime on The Big Day,when your Couchbound kchunt and Epic Goat Fhuqk venture outside. Take some pics too,because it WLL be funnier than fhuqk. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart.

Dickfright,

It'll only come as a "surprise",to someone as fhuqking STUPID as you and "does" as "much" as you...that every spout in that picture is over 1000rds less as much as a patch. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............

Dumb Thomas,

You haven't the "means","abilities" or "comprehension"...to begin to keep pace. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

If you are going off your med, please remember to wear your helmet.

Mauser Rescue Society
Founder, President, and Chairman

I don't always shoot Mausers, but when I do...I prefer VZ-24s.

jdi do píči
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
'300,

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Bless your heart.

Kchuntis,

kchuntexas,

Bless your heart.

efw,

Bless your heart.

Cowboy Kim,

Bless your heart.

Dickfright,

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............

Dumb Thomas,

Bless your heart.

Lol! Internet bully douche bag cracks me up.

The lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by DubThomas
Originally Posted by T_O_M
... the continued ramblings of a drunken idiot who loves nothing more than the sound of his own voice ... er, keyboard. frown

His ramblings give me a headache. Geez

No need to read anything you don't wanna. If you read past the ramblings there are worthwhile things there.
The guy has moved past what most of us will ever get to. Some ways better than others.

"Chances Will Be Taken"

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
[quote=CowboyTim]

If Stumpy is off of his meds, why would he need a helmet...

you really don't think he has something important or functional to actually protect?

in case you do think that... you can take anyone else's word for it...

he doesn't....

besides that cinderblock between his ears, is probably stronger than any military helmet ever devised...

protects his 2 working brain cells quite well...

but think about this.. he has two eyes, two hands, two feet, all controlled by 2 brain cells..

pretty amazing, isn't it?

when the stork delivered Stumpy, no one noticed the "reject" stamped on his butt....
or the three day stumble on his face...

all mom noticed was the crossed eyes.... but a daily wack on the head with a cast iron frying pan straightened
those right out....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Cowboy Kim,

It's your Imagination,be SURE to Pretend with it as requisite,to satiate your Reality. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Prolly had a "lucky" hat on today and just barely missed tying into 40 feesh this morning. Hint. Laughing!

Am thinking The Old Glory Vudoo is "lucky" too. Re-hint. Re-laughing!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Especially when donning a 8mm Hevi-Bead(Pink Creamed Roe color),a Brass Clacker,#4 Owner 'skeeto,15lb Maxima Flouro(Chameleon is better for abrasion resistance but volumes are currently modest)ywrapped 6&6 and a beloved 1141-S wearing a Stradic 3000 in it's saddle. Google it all,if only because you HAVE to. Hint. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Slow day,not much over 20lbs. Hint. LAUGHING!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

If/when you EVER manage to coax your Couchbound Whining Kchunt out the door,be sure to take pics,to add even more oblivious humor...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Laughing!

You Do NOTHING Dumbfhuqks are a HOOT! Don't let the cat get your tongue,nor the couch your kchunt. OOOPSIE... too fhuqking late!!!

Bless your heart.

DUMB Thomas,

Nobody can "bully" you,better than YOU can,by "thinking" you've got a first fhuqking clue...which you assuredly do NOT. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You "hard chargers" REALLY "get after it".

Bless your heart.

'w,

It's never been tough to cypher,who shoots...and who don't. Spent primers remain THE Supreme Tutorial,much to the chagrin of Clueless Whining Window Licking Dumb Fhuqks everywhere.(grin)

Bless their hearts.

Shefire,

I'd not wanna slight you your Imagination or Pretend,if only because it's ALL that you've "got". Hint. Congratulations?!?

Be sure to start a Thread,on The Big Weekend "Adventure"...when you actually go outside. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart.

Mebbe I'll sleep in tomorrow too?

LAUGHING!

You Amazingly STUPID Fhuqks,never disappoint. Congratulations?!?

Bless your hearts.

Wow +P+!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
That's a monster buck! The hens are outstanding. Looks like a decent day.....

Hanging out in Tejas for a couple weeks, but won't see chrome like that. Nice feesh.

Should be hammering springers in a couple weeks, they're in the river and should be hot by the time I roll home.

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

73 members (10gaugemag, 300_savage, 6MMWASP, 44automag, 9 invisible), 2,037 guests, and 733 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,174
Posts18,465,406
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.