O
ol_mike Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
O

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
That is just one small county, add in Roseu, Beltrami, Koochiching, Itasca and Beltrami countys and the numbers really add up.

Music washes away the dust of everyday life
Some people wait a lifetime to meet their favorite hunting and shooting buddy. Mine calls me dad
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
O
ol_mike Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
O
Will Mn. ever get to hunt wolves or will they keep letting the gov't agents [ professionals ] do it ?

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Thanks for posting that, 'ol mike.

We had a season a few years back, and the tree huggers found a way to block future seasons via a BS lawsuit that is tieing future seasons up in court.

That's why most guys up there SSS.

Originally Posted by archie_james_c
I should have just
bought a [bleep] T3...

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
I really feel for the people in WI, MN, and MI that have no recourse to deal with wolves. I would love to see the politicians making the decisions have to live with the wolves and deal with them.. If they had to live with the wolves and worry about their pets and kids, maybe things would change. Put an pack of wolves and some Grizzlies in Central Park NY.

IC B2

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Everyone that hunts, or lives there needs to shoot every wolf they see and just walk away, the feds don't care and the loses are hurting everyone.

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by jimy
Everyone that hunts, or lives there needs to shoot every wolf they see and just walk away, the feds don't care and the loses are hurting everyone.

From Sept 1 through deer gun opener for sure, there's DNR aircraft aloft every weekend in that very area. I wouldn't leave a spent shotgun hull on the ground up there let alone poach a wolf.

I can walk on water.......................but I do stagger a bit on alcohol.
O
ol_mike Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by horse1
Originally Posted by jimy

From Sept 1 through deer gun opener for sure, there's DNR aircraft aloft every weekend in that very area. I wouldn't leave a spent shotgun hull on the ground up there let alone poach a wolf.

I've never seen the Feds ''not care'' about anything pertaining to '' us '' - just an opinion .

Hunting season isn't the time of year to try and save your livestock/investments , lots of woodchuck coyote hunting in the off season is .

I didn't realise the huge amount of problems the northern midwest was having - good luck .

Posted by Bristoe
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by whackem_stackem
That is just one small county, add in Roseu, Beltrami, Koochiching, Itasca and Beltrami countys and the numbers really add up.

Don't forget St. Louis and Lake. Tons of them that way.

Camp is where you make it.
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Will Mn. ever get to hunt wolves or will they keep letting the gov't agents [ professionals ] do it ?

There was a 2-3 year period when the could be hunted. The feds closed it down. The state is run by no talent pussies that will block it for the most part. Not all of them, but some will stop at nothing.

Camp is where you make it.
IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Heck we're even seeing/hearing them down here, 3 - 4 hours SW of "wolf territory"

The population "estimates" are total bunk. Whatever they say the population is, you could probably double it and get in a more accurate range.

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

O
ol_mike Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
O
The anti-hunter crowds mentality is/was don't kill animals because that is mean , wolf lovers seem capable of killing someone who would dare shoot a wolf .
The comments below many wolf hunting video's are way out there - - wolf lovers act like you shot their brother or sister when you shoot a wolf .

They are so far detached from the life of a farmer/rancher , clueless sitting in the city thinking pycho-hunters are out walking through the woods shooting anything anytime .

Last edited by ol_mike; 05/01/18.

Posted by Bristoe
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
From the vid:

69 wolves were trapped over 6 years on ONE farm.

Wow.

O
ol_mike Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
O
I just went to google earth Itasca county , MN. and went down some roads looking it's appears pretty thickly wooded and remote up there .
Beautiful looking place .

Trapping will always be the best answer but I'm sure Mn. liberals would have a heart attack at the thought of trapping wolves [non professionals trapping that is] .

Posted by Bristoe
O
ol_mike Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
O
Happy Birthday Rooster7

Posted by Bristoe
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Happy Birthday Rooster7

Thank you Mike!

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
I just went to google earth Itasca county , MN. and went down some roads looking it's appears pretty thickly wooded and remote up there .

Trapping will always be the best answer but I'm sure Mn. liberals would have a heart attack at the thought of trapping wolves [non professionals trapping that is] .

My in-laws cabin is not far from Itaska State Park and we spend a lot of time there in the summer. It is beautiful country.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Local sheriff's where wolves are a problem should declare their counties sanctuary counties for wolf shooters.

O
ol_mike Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Rooster7

My in-laws cabin is not far from Itaska State Park and we spend a lot of time there in the summer. It is beautiful country.

Does the Land of 10,000 Lakes have many mosquitos ??

Posted by Bristoe
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Why have we not stocked wolf packs in nyc's Central Park, and parks in chicargo, san fran seattle and portland
Just wondering seems fair

Some spelling errors can be corrected by a vowel movement.
~ MOLON LABE ~
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

543 members (1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 1Akshooter, 17CalFan, 007FJ, 1337Fungi, 53 invisible), 2,481 guests, and 1,178 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,329
Posts18,468,550
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.