-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

Backing the wrong horse can be an expensive mistake. Especially when you are dealing with Mohammedans, who are notoriously deficient when it comes to the milk of human kindness. If they succeeded in killing all of us infidels tomorrow, they would still be killing each other in wholesale lots; its just what they do.
Dozens of foreign ISIS brides are being sentenced to death in Iraq as the country exacts its revenge after three years of jihadi occupation.

“I thought I had married a rapper. It was only when we arrived in Turkey for a week-long ‘holiday’ that I discovered my husband was a jihadist.”

Dozens of foreign ISIS brides sentenced to death in Iraq
By Corey Charlton, The Sun May 22, 2018 | 1:57pm | Updated

Dozens of foreign ISIS brides are being sentenced to death in Iraq as the country exacts its revenge after three years of jihadi occupation.

Pleading that they themselves are victims, the women were given 10 minutes to beg for their lives before judges decide their sentence.

Many of them find little sympathy with the Iraqi judiciary and locals and are despised for their support of their militant husbands, who tore the country apart between 2014 and 2017.

French citizen Djamila Boutoutao, 29, appeared in court last month and claimed: “I thought I had married a rapper. It was only when we arrived in Turkey for a week-long ‘holiday’ that I discovered my husband was a jihadist.”

“I’m a victim. My husband beat me and locked me up in a cave with my children when I refused to ollow him (to Iraq).”

She reappeared in court again last week alongside 14 other women, The Guardian reported, where she begged to keep her daughter.

She is among an estimated 1,900 French citizens and 40,000 foreigners who traveled to join ISIS’s so-called caliphate in Iraq and Syria.

She said: “I’m going mad here. I’m facing a death sentence or life in prison. No one tells me anything, not the ambassador, not people in prison.”

“Don’t let them take my daughter away. I am willing to offer money if you can contact my parents. Please get me out of here.”

According to the paper, at least 40 women have been sentenced to death, while it’s believed around 300 people in total with links to ISIS have so far been executed.

Now more than 1,000 people have been placed in Baghdad jails after being identified as either members of the group or relatives of fighters.

Most of the women are widowed and many are the only caregiver left for the small children born to terrorist dads.

Last month, a court in Baghdad handed 19 Russian women life sentences for “joining and supporting” the terror group.

Al Jazeera reported many of them claimed they were misled into making the trip to Iraq.

One said: “I did not know we were in Iraq. I went with my husband and my children to Turkey to live there and then I suddenly discovered I was actually in Iraq.”

The broadcaster reports that more than 20,000 have been detained on suspicion of ties to the group.

From The NY Post

=====================
Boots were made for walking
Winds were blowing change
Boys fall in the jungle
As I Came of Age

GB1

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
You play, you pay!!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The sentence for marrying a Jihadist is death. If he was a rapper, it should be torture then death.

Politics is War by Other Means
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
"She is among an estimated 1,900 French citizens and 40,000 foreigners who traveled to join ISIS’s so-called caliphate in Iraq and Syria"

Hmm.....

IC B2

J
JDK Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
No sympathy at this end.

Last edited by JDK; 05/23/18.
I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
My first reaction is, "Hang 'em high."

On the other hand, I knew an American woman who married a very polite and courtly college student from an Arab nation. When they moved to that nation, she was basically a slave, yelled at and beaten, and eventually barely escaped with her life.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
They chose poorly and all that.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
When you willingly marry into the most barbarously misogynist "religion" in the world, you seal your own fate - one way or another.

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Well it's just what happens when you get in with the wrong crowd.

IC B3

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Beoceorl

Backing the wrong horse can be an expensive mistake. Especially when you are dealing with Mohammedans, who are notoriously deficient when it comes to the milk of human kindness. If they succeeded in killing all of us infidels tomorrow, they would still be killing each other in wholesale lots; its just what they do.

“I thought I had married a rapper. It was only when we arrived in Turkey for a week-long ‘holiday’ that I discovered my husband was a jihadist.”

Dozens of foreign ISIS brides sentenced to death in Iraq
By Corey Charlton, The Sun May 22, 2018 | 1:57pm | Updated

Pleading that they themselves are victims, the women were given 10 minutes to beg for their lives before judges decide their sentence.

Many of them find little sympathy with the Iraqi judiciary and locals and are despised for their support of their militant husbands, who tore the country apart between 2014 and 2017.

French citizen Djamila Boutoutao, 29, appeared in court last month and claimed: “I thought I had married a rapper. It was only when we arrived in Turkey for a week-long ‘holiday’ that I discovered my husband was a jihadist.”

“I’m a victim. My husband beat me and locked me up in a cave with my children when I refused to ollow him (to Iraq).”

She reappeared in court again last week alongside 14 other women, The Guardian reported, where she begged to keep her daughter.

She is among an estimated 1,900 French citizens and 40,000 foreigners who traveled to join ISIS’s so-called caliphate in Iraq and Syria.

She said: “I’m going mad here. I’m facing a death sentence or life in prison. No one tells me anything, not the ambassador, not people in prison.”

“Don’t let them take my daughter away. I am willing to offer money if you can contact my parents. Please get me out of here.”

According to the paper, at least 40 women have been sentenced to death, while it’s believed around 300 people in total with links to ISIS have so far been executed.

Now more than 1,000 people have been placed in Baghdad jails after being identified as either members of the group or relatives of fighters.

Most of the women are widowed and many are the only caregiver left for the small children born to terrorist dads.

Last month, a court in Baghdad handed 19 Russian women life sentences for “joining and supporting” the terror group.

Al Jazeera reported many of them claimed they were misled into making the trip to Iraq.

One said: “I did not know we were in Iraq. I went with my husband and my children to Turkey to live there and then I suddenly discovered I was actually in Iraq.”

The broadcaster reports that more than 20,000 have been detained on suspicion of ties to the group.

From The NY Post

Good, and I [bleep] well hope it hurts when they die, because stupid should hurt.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
As fkin dense as most women are, I don't doubt many were actually in the dark.
I see women every day who border on retarded attempting to function like normal people.
If it were not for men helping them they would be roadkill in most instances.

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
1900 French and 40,000 other foreigners went to help isis.

I wonder how many fire guys sent money.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by ringworm
As fkin dense as most women are, I don't doubt many were actually in the dark.
I see women every day who border on retarded attempting to function like normal people.
If it were not for men helping them they would be roadkill in most instances.

What, so some actually thought the muslim she hooked up with was really a big strapping blue-eyed Christian in disguise.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

615 members (1337Fungi, 10Glocks, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 1234, 17CalFan, 55 invisible), 3,346 guests, and 1,116 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,296
Posts18,468,010
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.