Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
W
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
W
Canadian friends go to Chinese places often. We joined them once, I was not so fond of the food. how does the 'fire crowd stand on Chinese foods?

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
GB1

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
If you go to the right places it can be fantastic. If you go to a crappy joint its going to be crappy. Chineese restaurants in Canada perhaps are crappy. (or at least the one you visited). Was it a burly French/Canadian lumberjack with a red and black flannel plaid shirt that found a recipe for egg rolls or one of those all you can eat buffet assembly line places that cranks out quantity instead of quality???

If you had real authentic and quality Asian food (Chinese, Thai, Japanese, Korean, etc) you may hold a different opinion. Thai and Korean is the best.

Last edited by sharp_things; 05/24/18.

Member Wisconsin Bowhunters Assc, Wisconsin Traditional archers, Pope and Young, Asbhy 100,
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Grandparents first took me to SF Chinatown as kid back in the early 1970’s for Salt and Pepper Crab at the original Imperial Palace by Joe Yuey on Grant Street.

I still have a Duck Plate from the Imperial that the owner Mr. Yuey gave to my grandmother back in the very early 1960’s before I was born.

So yeah I’m a Chinese Food kinda guy.

Made by Tepco which was also a NorCal Bayarea Restaurantware company until the late 1960’s when they closed up shop.
[Linked Image]

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

View comments
A Pennsylvania restaurant was dealt 18 violations and ruled out of compliance for having deer heads and brains on the premises among other unidentifiable animal body parts.

New China House, which is located in Lititz, received the series of violations from the Pennsylvania Game Commission in December, according to the state's department of agriculture website.

Despite the violations and ongoing investigation, the restaurant remained open for patrons Thursday.

According to PennLive, the eatery's owner, Chun, said that the deer parts were for soup that he was going to make for him and his wife and not customers.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...l-body-parts-premises.html#ixzz5GQopYtxq
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
I have a buddy that refuses to eat in Canadian Chinese restaurants. I also have an exterminator friend who maintains he'd never eat at ANY Chinese place, he has many as clients and has seen the violations first hand..

That being said, I love Chinese food. Had bad restaurants, and many good...just like any other restaurant. The Canada thing seems like it leans towards the bad, but to be honest two of my favorite Chinese places were in Mississauga and Dundas ON.

I remember going to a Chinese food store in Detroit and looking at the seaweed, assorted fish parts, and other oddities we don't normally consider food. Then I noticed a child's plastic swimming pool filled with what looked to be normal red eared slider turtles. I told the clerk, "Oh, you sell pets too?"

He looked at me and solemnly shook his head..."Nrrooo...."

IC B2

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
My first exposure to Asian food was in the mid 1980's when I was visiting my future wife who was living in New York at the rime. We went to China town. Fantastic food but today folks think panda express and China buffet and other mall/take out places are Asian food when they are just thaw and heat joints. If you had authentic Asian food you would know you are eating well.

Member Wisconsin Bowhunters Assc, Wisconsin Traditional archers, Pope and Young, Asbhy 100,
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
CONCORD, N.C. - The Cabarrus County Health Department is investigating after a woman said she saw roadkill being taken to a Concord restaurant over the weekend.

That woman took a picture Sunday afternoon after she saw the people in the car pick up a dead deer off the road and throw it in the back of a car.

She recognized the car from it delivering food to her home and office.

"I just couldn't believe what I was seeing," said the woman, who didn’t want to be identified.

She called police after the car drove behind China Fun with the roadkill in the back.

PRESS PLAY: Restaurant owner explains why he brought roadkill to eatery

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
A Chinese restaurant in Kentucky is closed for business after officials found road-kill in its kitchen.

Health inspectors shuttered the Red Flower Chinese Restaurant in Williamsburg after customers saw two employees wheel in a dead deer stuffed in a trash can, WYMT-TV reported.

"It was really disturbing. There was actually a blood trail that they were mopping up behind the garbage can," customer Katie Hopkins told the local television station.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Love it. Can't get it here. Best was a small restaurant in Albuquerque run by a Chinese family. Home cooking, not the fancy stuff. Next was a Thai restaurant in Springfield, MO of all places where if you ordered full power the owner would come out and try to dissuade you in very broken English.

The key elements in human thinking are not numbers but labels of fuzzy sets. -- L. Zadeh

Which explains a lot.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

I like it. Some of the best that I ever had was in a small hole-in-the-wall place in D.C. back in '73.

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
While I do enjoy some Chinese food, it's not my favorite Asian style. Japanese, Korean, and Thai would be my more preferred Asian culinary styles. As with any other restaurants, chain versions are usually mediocre at best, but if one can find small, family owned versions it's usually much better. One of the few good things about living in SoCal, is there is always a good selection of great food close by. I usually cook for myself anymore, but it's nice to be <20 mins away from any kind of food one desires. Now I'm hungry, guess it's time to fire up the grill.

"Social order at the expense of Liberty is hardly a bargain” de Sade
"He who'll not reason is a Bigot, he who cannot is a Fool, and he who dares not is a Slave."SirWilliamDrummond
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Fabulous fair when done well, about as bad as it get when not. I imagine those that don't like it have only tried the bastardized western fair vs. the real deal.

dim sum

[Linked Image]

masters of chicken noodle soup

[Linked Image]

chilli crab

[Linked Image]

Last edited by 458 Lott; 05/24/18.
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Buffets have destroyed Chinese food. Too damn many people equate quantity to quality.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Dang it. Now I have a craving for Char Siu Bao

[quote=458 Lott]Fabulous fair when done well, about as bad as it get when not. I imagine those that don't like it have only tried the bastardized western fair vs. the real deal.

dim sum

[Linked Image]

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle

OK, I guess I have to post it.

My favorite Korean cookbook:
101 Ways To Wok Your Dog.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by ironbender

OK, I guess I have to post it.

My favorite Korean cookbook:
101 Ways To Wok Your Dog.

Of course, there are those present who are such awful people that they find that terribly funny. grin

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Put me down as a Chinese buffet eater.
Most of my experiences have been buffet, that's all us poor
rural folks get. Nothing fancy around here.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Buffet for me too.

My mother took a Chinese cooking course a long time ago.

She said it was not so easy as it looked.

I am MAGA.
E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
We used to get very good dim sum when we lived in Calgary. Same with Brisbane Australia. Clearly the best Chinese I have had was during my business travels to Shanghai. I have not found anything good in and around San Antonio. I tend towards Thai.

Conduct is the best proof of character.
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
I refuse to eat buffet anything.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I’m ok with buffet but it depends. Vegas has some great ones.

In High School early 80’s there was a Local Straw Hat that had a bunch a lunch buffet me and two other buddies use to hit during the two aday summer football practices. Oh yeah we left a few messes on the field during the second practice...

MOJO POTATOS FOR THE WIN!!

"Maybe we're all happy."

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Originally Posted by 458 Lott
Fabulous fair when done well, about as bad as it get when not. I imagine those that don't like it have only tried the bastardized western fair vs. the real deal.

dim sum

[Linked Image]

masters of chicken noodle soup

[Linked Image]

chilli crab

[Linked Image]

458 Lott has it right.
I hate buffets.
Chinese food is one of my favorites.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Steelhead
I refuse to eat buffet anything.

Me too, fuuck Vegas and buffets. That’s a big allure to folks and Las Vegas. Can’t stand buffets

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I avoid buffets, oriental food doesn't hold well. I remember one that wasn't bad, they put out small quantities often so it was reasonably fresh.

The key elements in human thinking are not numbers but labels of fuzzy sets. -- L. Zadeh

Which explains a lot.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Nothing wrong with a buffet.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/58/22/fa/5822fa2517eb12382cddcd6973a38e7d.jpg
I happen to like Chinese food, but a local buffet WAS caught bringing a dead roadkill deer into the kitchen.... wink

An unemployed Jester, is nobody's Fool.

the only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker, is observation. all the same data is present for both. The rest, is understanding what you're seeing.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Thats just being a steward of the environment.

Whats worse? Getting your meat from the animal shelter, or the highway?

I ate a road kill pheasant once......

I am MAGA.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Thats just being a steward of the environment.

Whats worse? Getting your meat from the animal shelter, or the highway?

I ate a road kill pheasant once......

I, and a few local hunters, are on road kill lists with the sheriff's office. When an accident happens, the next in line gets a call, and has fist option on free venison.

However. Businesses and open shelters require meat that has been certified as passing state and federal standards. (That is where all the "hunters against hunger programs" came from.

the only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker, is observation. all the same data is present for both. The rest, is understanding what you're seeing.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
As kids me and a buddy used to walk along some country roads around his parents orchards and pick up dead doves and pheasants that would constantly get smacked by the trucks during almond and walnut harvests. Easy to see which ones were fresh and some times tenderized. Quail as well. We had our spots overgrown bushes and trees next to culverts that went under roads. And yeah during actual hunting season we’d pound them from those areas as well. Wild bird buffet.

"Maybe we're all happy."

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You know why more crows are killed by trucks than cars?
Because no crow can give a warning cry "truck", "truck"... wink

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Caw caw LOL yeah I get it.

"Maybe we're all happy."

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Haha!

Last pheasant I ate was not a road kill at all, but a house kill.

He flew into the side of the house and died. Scared the hell out of us.

Complete pilot error.

I am MAGA.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
What we need now is somebody else to post the dead deer story. Because four or five posts aren't enough, apparently.

Most of the "Chinese" food we get in the US is akin to the Mexican fare, which is actually Tex-Mex and not really authentic at all. Call the Chines version "Calinese" because it's largely dishes invented in California, not China.

Genuine Asian cooking is superb. And wildly varying, too. From simple and fairly bland like Cantonese to lava-level heat like Northern Thai or Szechuan. Rice-based or noodle-based, seafood oriented or red meat oriented, complex recipes or simple - you can find it all.

Here in Utah, we have the legacy of the Transcontinental Railway. After they drove the golden spike, they laid off thousands of Chinese laborers and the result today is a thousand Chinese restaurants. One on every block, at least. Most of them have surrendered to the Utah palate, in which ketchup is considered hot sauce and chop suey is thought to be authentic Chinese haute cuisine.

We've found and loved several good places here, but as chefs change, so does the quality of the food. I always start with hot and sour soup. That's my yardstick for knowing if the chef knows what he's doing. If he can't get that right, the rest of the meal will be poor - and I won't be back. Our buffets are generally pretty good when they first open. But when they start losing money from the gut filler customers, the quality of the food goes downhill quick. Gut fillers don't care, but we who love good Chinese soon abandon those buffets.

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J

I am MAGA.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Rocky said what I was going to. Lived in Asia quite a while and it was hard for me to eat so called "Chinese" when I got back. Same with Mexican. Every time I spend a few weeks in Mexico City, it takes months for me to go back to a "Mexican" restaurant here in the US. Kinda like Fried Chicken. There are places up North that claim to have it.....but it is not the fried chicken I know. Just a very pale imitation.

Some mornings, it just does not feel worth it to chew through the straps!~
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Go to Charlie's bakery in anchorage if you want to get your chinese food fix on.. used to be a real good place in Bend, Oregon as well but been 20yrs.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Happen to be in mainland China right now and the food is fine

W
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
W
Could you describe the food Russ?

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Sit down restaurants or street type food?

What are you doing in China?

I am MAGA.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by wabigoon
Could you describe the food Russ?

And post some pics.

"Maybe we're all happy."

W
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
W
Yes City, and pictures of the menus would be interesting.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Sort of a hijack, sorry.

Mexican and what is "authentic".
For those who have been to a part of mexico, and think that they now have it figured out.
Being a large country, with different growing conditions, crops, and ethnic influences. Mexico
doesn't have an authentic food. Northern Mexico uses more cumin, hence the different tastes in Tex-Mex.
People hear that phrase, and ASSume, it means Texan. Which, is historically, Mexico! But it is regional, on both sides
of the border.

Now for Italian. If you think it's all tomato sauce and pasta. Oh hell. You ain't gonna like this story either.

Don't know crap about real Asian food.
Well, the Vietnamese that run the local Chinese place eat some of the same stuff they sell.
China-mese-merican food? He'll I don't know. Eats good. Makes a decent turd. All I need.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
In Hong Kong now will be back in the states Sunday have a bunch of pictures if someone could post for me

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
Tex-Mex. People hear that phrase, and ASSume, it means Texan. Which, is historically, Mexico!

Historically?

I don't care all that much for most regional foods in Mexico, but the stuff I have had in Oaxaca has been consistently great.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Hope you are having a good time in China!

I am MAGA.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by blanket
In Hong Kong now will be back in the states Sunday have a bunch of pictures if someone could post for me

Can't guarantee how long it will take me, but I can post pics.

I've had a layover in the old Hong Kong airport, unfortunately it was too short to visit the city. Did spend a week in Singapore and enjoyed some authentic quality Chinese food, as well as other Asian and SE Asian cuisine. When you have the real deal, with real deal fresh ingredients it really makes you appreciate how wonderful the food is.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by nighthawk
Love it. Can't get it here. Best was a small restaurant in Albuquerque run by a Chinese family. Home cooking, not the fancy stuff. Next was a Thai restaurant in Springfield, MO of all places where if you ordered full power the owner would come out and try to dissuade you in very broken English.

called "Thai Hot" when I spent my time in Thailand (TDY from Okinawa),,,,got to be careful with that!

Picture a combination right wing, libertarian, unabomber, nationalist who believes in reverent science and who, to his core, remembers the words he swore to defend the constitution from all enemies, foreign and domestic.....so help me God
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Such diversity (I know....a dirty word) in flavors, ingredients, techniques..........China is a massive country that includes huge areas that subsist of different crops, seafood, stock, and herbs.........

I love Asian food just because there is so much variety.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
W
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
W
Now, and I know I started this thread, have a hannern' for Chinese.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Back in the states and got home an hour ago. Left Hong Kong 24 hours ago. Flight UA896 had a great tailwind and hit O'Hare early but connecting flight to Moline was cancelled as normal so hit the Emerald Isle and drove home to the airport and picked up my truck and headed to Iowa. Real Chinese food is all over the map as far as dishes and can vary from 30 cent street food in the PRC to $300 per person seafood meals in Hong Kong along the bays. Normally I stay in a 5 star hotel that offers a buffet of a wide variety of food for supper but eat lunch at the local places. Culture and what part of China drives their preference of dishes. Vegetables make up the bulk of the dishes with rice being southern and noodles the north. 458 L has volunteered to help with the pics so after I get over the train wreck jet lag will try to get pictures up. Before I get dog piled on about China manufacturing I am a project manager for a large US corporation that owns plants in Asia and our product from those plants are for the Asian market. I set up manufacturing lines in these plants. My experience is limited to 28 weeks in the PRC and HK over the last 4 years so far with HK being when you arrive and leave. This year looks like 2 weeks in the states and 2 weeks in the PRC until the end of the year

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
By the way I spent the last 2 weeks in Tangxia town DongGuan China

W
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
W
Good to hear from you Russ, looking forward to seeing pictures,

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Horry cow!

Sounds like quite the schedule.

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Any updates?

I would love to see some pictures!

I am MAGA.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
have a ton of pictures 458 Lott said he would help post. Just need a cellphone number to text to. Leaving again Tuesday for china

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
No pictures, you'd be killing me! smile

Which explains a lot.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Heading out again?

Good luck and safe travels.

I am MAGA.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
sent 458 a zip file, thanks again guys

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Looks like most images are over 2mb so I'll have to resize them before I can upload them and don't have time for that right now. I did get a couple uploaded.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

That's most of them, minus the ones that need to be resized.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Back the truck up here comes Mr. Creosote.

Just don’t forget the after dinner mint.

"Maybe we're all happy."

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
The Hotel that I normally stay at in Tangxia has a cream of wild mushroom soup with troufle oil that tastes like morel mushrooms and is like crack, you just eat a bowel and want more. Have it on the room service menu. I would send a picture of it to be posted but it looks like calf scours in a bowl

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Thanks again to 458Lott for posting the pictures. For some reason I can't see them but where I live I have very slow internet

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Not a big fan of Asian pastries and deserts, but at least 2/3rds of the main dishes had me thinking ooh I wanna try that.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
the stuff that looks the worst tastes the best, by the way the strudel looking stuff is actually a shrimp and crab cake

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
I don't eat Mexican food or Asian. Every time I take a chance on it I regret it.

V
V
Love it! Especially the dumplings and pork buns.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
In Hong Kong tonight PRC for the next 2 weeks anything else you would like to see? Was home for 6 days. Mexican food was high on my list while I was back

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I spend some time in the China Towns on the US and Canadian West Coast, and I pretty much have a rule that if there is English on the menu of a Chinese Restaurant, I'm not eating there unless I have to.

Genuine Chinese food is wonderful. I could founder on Dim Sum...... Overall, I think Vancouver has the edge on the best Chinese restaurants in North America.

Sometimes I think the customers invite me to visit just so they get to watch me eat....

Sic Semper Tyrannis
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Vancouver also has great Indian restaurants.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Dutch
I spend some time in the China Towns on the US and Canadian West Coast, and I pretty much have a rule that if there is English on the menu of a Chinese Restaurant, I'm not eating there unless I have to.

Genuine Chinese food is wonderful. I could founder on Dim Sum...... Overall, I think Vancouver has the edge on the best Chinese restaurants in North America.

Sometimes I think the customers invite me to visit just so they get to watch me eat....
Was talking with an IT guy at our company on the way back to Hong Kong tonight and he said that he went to Vancouver and spoke nothing but Cantonese during the trip, A lot of HK expats went there prior to 1997

W
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
W
Russ, find a teenager to post some pictures.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
If you can find a city with a dedicated China Town section, you'll get much more authentic food. An isolated "Chinese" place in oh, let's say Ogden, Utah? Not so much. I always say that the heritage of the transcontinental railroad in Utah is 10,000 bad Chinese restaurants. After 100 years, the descendants of those abandoned workers no longer have a clue about real Chinese cooking, but they have learned to make Utanese food. Bland, sweet, and copious are the recipe here. "Spicy" on the menu means it has the same effect as ketchup on your tongue. Genuine Szechuan or Thai food would cause a full-scale HazMat team response.

We used to have a little hole-in-wall joint Claudia and I called Cheapnese. You could get two huge bowls of excellent soup, very authentic, for under 12 bucks. Many dishes of both rice- and noodle-based origin. The entire staff spoke nothing but Chinese among themselves, and broken English to customers. A lot of ordering was point and nod. Every Chinese exchange student from the local U ate there. Naturally, they eventually went out of business because the locals wanted chop suey or sweet and sour chicken. We've tried a dozen other places since then and found nothing but chop suey...

Sad? Let me dim sum it up: The best Chinese food in Ogden is Panda Express.

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
They don't speak English very well, but they sure have our monetary system all figured out. On the plus side, we don't have a feral dog or cat problem since the Chinese restaurants moved in to town. The food is pretty good, whatever it may be.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

132 members (44mc, 7887mm08, 007FJ, 7mm_Loco, Algotguns, 10gaugemag, 11 invisible), 1,465 guests, and 783 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,599
Posts18,454,570
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.