Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
I just don't get the GoFundMe thing. If the DNA stuff was so important, it's not so expensive that it can't be paid for by the seeker.

I guess you missed Reading Comprehension the day it was taught.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
GB1

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
It's not hard for the government to obtain your DNA if they wanted it.

I've not done the DNA thing although I've wanted to. I'm one of the irrationally paranoid but someday I might try it. I ain't never done anything that I'd ever be worried about a DNA test foiling my near perfect crime. πŸ˜‚

Certainly in cases like this the good FAR outweighed any minuscule downside and I'm glad that family can reunite and catch up. Good luck to your friend SRM. πŸ‘

Yup. If .gov wants your DNA it'll find it. Unless you burn your hair and toenail trimmings, never drink from a container that you don't retain control of, etc etc. Like you're paranoid a witch'll hex you.

I did the dna thing for curiosity's sake and it was cool. Been many threads on it, don't mean to derail this one. Lots of folks don't because inside they're scared what they find out doesn't match whats written in great granny's bible, and they might not have actually come over on the mayflower lol.

Stories like this one are interesting, I hope it all works out in his favor. Though I'll let it up to him to fund his own adventures. smile

Didn't safariman claim to be a direct descendant of Ghengis Khan or some schit? I can't remember exactly but he'd say something like that whenever he bragged about his daughter birthing an entire offensive line.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by deflave

Didn't safariman claim to be a direct descendant of Ghengis Khan or some schit? I can't remember exactly but he'd say something like that whenever he bragged about his daughter birthing an entire offensive line.

The usual safariman lie. Only I am a descendant of Ghengis Khan, and I found out, Shaka Zulu as well ( NOT to be confused with Shaka Khan..) but at least it explains my admiration of shiny things...

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
It's not hard for the government to obtain your DNA if they wanted it.

I've not done the DNA thing although I've wanted to. I'm one of the irrationally paranoid but someday I might try it. I ain't never done anything that I'd ever be worried about a DNA test foiling my near perfect crime. πŸ˜‚

Certainly in cases like this the good FAR outweighed any minuscule downside and I'm glad that family can reunite and catch up. Good luck to your friend SRM. πŸ‘

Yup. If .gov wants your DNA it'll find it. Unless you burn your hair and toenail trimmings, never drink from a container that you don't retain control of, etc etc. Like you're paranoid a witch'll hex you.

I did the dna thing for curiosity's sake and it was cool. Been many threads on it, don't mean to derail this one. Lots of folks don't because inside they're scared what they find out doesn't match whats written in great granny's bible, and they might not have actually come over on the mayflower lol.

Stories like this one are interesting, I hope it all works out in his favor. Though I'll let it up to him to fund his own adventures. smile

1 out of every 200 men today are a direct decedent of khan, doubt safariman is.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Old 300
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
IC B2

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Biological mother and brother.

I don't think dear ole biological father is in the picture.

Ingwe is your father, you my friend are descended of royalty!

Well, he has not called yet.

Maybe he is worried he cant afford the groceries.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ingwe

The usual safariman lie. Only I am a descendant of Ghengis Khan, and I found out, Shaka Zulu as well ( NOT to be confused with Shaka Khan..) but at least it explains my admiration of shiny things...

If it was Shaka Khan, you’d be a better dancerβ—οΈπŸ˜‰

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Have relatives on both sides that are into geneology, but not DNA so far as I know. Both have traced ancestors from pre-Revolutionary days in PA and VA, plus points South. Supposedly, Alfred the Great is in the mix along with some chick know as the Princess of Kiev.

I still didn't get invited to Harry's wedding. Didn't have anything to wear anyway.

What fresh Hell is this?
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

Weren't him, I think it was Charlemagne? Hell as long as it was written down somewhere I'm sure he was probably right! Right? I almost spit my dip out, forgot about the offensive linemen.....

MAGA
K
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
K
Apparently I’m a direct descendant of Job.

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
Apparently I’m a direct descendant of Job.

laugh

No Doubt!

I vouch for it!

Molɔ̀ːn LabΓ© SkΓ½la!
K
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
K
Barry,

Boils are scheduled for next week!

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I AM the Anti-Job...

Molɔ̀ːn LabΓ© SkΓ½la!
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by hatari
Originally Posted by ingwe

If it was Shaka Khan, you’d be a better dancerβ—οΈπŸ˜‰

I have enough white in my DNA that I cannot dance sober....

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Weren't him, I think it was Charlemagne? Hell as long as it was written down somewhere I'm sure he was probably right! Right? I almost spit my dip out, forgot about the offensive linemen.....

Supposedly, one person in six worldwide has Ghengis Khan's DNA. He was a randy feller, and liked to travel, however he wasn't too enthusiastic about bathing, even by the standards of the day. The queen of one country he conquered made some rude remarks about his hygene, so ol' Ghengis made a special point of marrying her right away.

What fresh Hell is this?
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Caucasus 98% ,looks like I belong to a royal family.

S
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
S
My family has a castle in Ireland, and I still didn't get a invite to the royal wedding.

Stupidity is expensive
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Snake River Marksman
Our former range master and current friend of mine found his father after 57 years of not knowing who he was! He and his second cousin got notifications from Ancestry DNA and 23 and me.
Dan is a heck of a nice guy but is a man of simple means. He's trying to go see his father and sister for the very first time.
I feel he's worthy of your generosity. If you feel like kicking him a couple of bucks on his go fund me account, it'd be greatly appreciated.
https://www.gofundme.com/reunitedforthefirsttime

Thanks,
Larry

My dad had someone identified as his second cousin contact him. She lives in Chicago and her father never knew his biological father. Unfortunately for her, the only person who knew was her grandmother who is now deceased. My father and I did some research and found that his great grandfather's family was listed right next to this woman's family in the 1920 census. Based on the fact she should be a second cousin to him the only match would have been my dad's great uncle who is now deceased. His great uncle had married, but never had any children with his wife. Well we did some snooping and low and behold some of the family knew he had an illegitimate child somewhere. Now his newly found second cousin in Chicago knows the truth about her grandfather. I am glad we could help her find some answers.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Pappy348

Supposedly, one person in six worldwide has Ghengis Khan's DNA. He was a randy feller, and liked to travel, however he wasn't too enthusiastic about bathing, even by the standards of the day. The queen of one country he conquered made some rude remarks about his hygene, so ol' Ghengis made a special point of marrying her right away.

1 in 200

Old 300
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Pappy348

Yeah, I've read that as well. It makes sense given the current population of the areas of the world that were under their heel.

MAGA
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

658 members (12344mag, 007FJ, 1234, 1minute, 1eyedmule, 10ring1, 62 invisible), 2,902 guests, and 1,288 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,576
Posts18,453,975
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.