Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
K
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
K
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
Apparently I’m a direct descendant of Job.

laugh

No Doubt!

I vouch for it!

We do not discuss the illicit Alsacien Pork mining connection! wink

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JamesJr
A word about 23 and me.......we had to get new credit cards after we had over $300 worth of charges from 23 and me, and we didn't do it. Don't know what happened, but in talking with our bank, they weren't very kind in their assessment of 23 and me's security. Just saying.

You're a cheap ass relative cry .......they were probably just helping you help one of 'your blood'! LOL

Sometimes, the air you 'let in'matters less than the air you 'let out'.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by hanco
Reading this makes me want to do it. I’m curious as hell now. My wife would laugh if I have darkie blood in me!!!

What would happen if results got out, and they will, and some bastard from back in the day knocks at your door, Hi Dad!
😬😳👀

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I did Ancestry's dna test. Mostly told me what I already know.

I've only been through about 6 pages of cousins, but 3 of them are black chics. One (6th cousin) is hot.

"Chances Will Be Taken"

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by johnw

I've only been through about 6 pages of cousins, but 3 of them are black chics. One (6th cousin) is hot.

Thought about getting in touch just for research purposes...

"Chances Will Be Taken"

IC B2

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
The thing that keeps me from doing this is the fact the DNA companies retain your DNA records for ever and actually "own" them. Right now it doesn't seem like a big deal, but we don't know where this technology is headed.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Did you ever notice folks that brag about such things are always related to royalty, a famous warrior, or talent? They never talk about their horse thief ancestor or the one hanged for murder.

S
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
S
Apparently the murderers in my family all got away with it.

Stupidity is expensive
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I apparently have one or two... maybe more illegitimate siblings. I don't have any interest in finding them. No DNA services for me. That's a whole Pandora's Box I'm not going to open.

Dan

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by reivertom
Did you ever notice folks that brag about such things are always related to royalty, a famous warrior, or talent? They never talk about their horse thief ancestor or the one hanged for murder.

the horse & hog thieves, cattle rustlers, white licquor makers, boot leggers, and related are all highly esteemed in my family ancestry. firstly, they were called the scotti, and maintained their heritage.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

or it could be a joke , royalty as in inbred.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by deflave

Didn't safariman claim to be a direct descendant of Ghengis Khan or some schit? I can't remember exactly but he'd say something like that whenever he bragged about his daughter birthing an entire offensive line.

Weren't him, I think it was Charlemagne? Hell as long as it was written down somewhere I'm sure he was probably right! Right? I almost spit my dip out, forgot about the offensive linemen.....

Something like that. I can't remember exactly.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
My wife’s very good friend is a black lady in her mid50’s. She has kidney problems and needed a transplant. They did a DNA test for matching. Her’s came back with a high Scandinavian content- her mind was blown to say the least. Her donor kidney was donated by a Scandinavian man. You never know.

Who is John Galt?
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L

Actually my great grandfather was a .....well ass kicked out of a ‘well off’ family. Apparently he liked a lot of whiskey and women. I mention him all the time. Still like to know what his faults were .......

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle

OK..truth be known, my family came over in the form of three brothers, all on the condition of go to the New World, or go to prison. Must have run in the family because my Great Great Grandfather was hung for stealing horses...

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
My family came over as 3 brothers also. I doubt any of them were hung though, they were Scottish.

$$$ TRUMP AT THE PUMP 2024 $$$
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Just like the reincarnation people.

In their previous lives they were always kings, geniuses, warriors etc; never whores, plumbers, or lawyers.

What fresh Hell is this?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by johnw

Go for it!

What fresh Hell is this?
K
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
K

By whom do you think Texas was populated by during the days of its Republic, and just before while still a Mexican state? wink

Hmmmmm?????

Generally the latter you speak of. Or folks trying to stay out of debtor’s prison back east.

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
a lot of folks from Georgia and Tennessee chose to move west. maybe they were looking for more freedom than the local law might allow?

i mean, why be contained in a civilized area, when freedom was offered just on the other side of the big muddy, more or less?

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

102 members (264mag, 2500HD, 300_savage, 10gaugemag, 2ndwind, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 20 invisible), 1,160 guests, and 940 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,219
Posts18,447,476
Members73,899
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.