Print Thread
Hop To
P
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
P
15 hurt in missassauga restaurant

"The 375HH is the greatest level of power you can get for the investment in recoil." (JJHack)
79s and losttrail, biggest waste of air.
BP-B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Muzzies?

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Y
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Y
CBC and the police are going out of their way to say there is no indication it was an act of terrorism or a hate crime. The insanity of their conclusion is beyond belief.

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Partsman: As an American it horrifies me to see this terrorism spreading to your country of recent!
barrack hussein obama also tried to lie to us Americans when a muslim shouted allujah akbar and began shooting dozens of his co-workers (military).
Why our leaders lie to us is inexplicable!
Their naivete and dishonesty mixed with deceitful political aims is part of the reason why we are in this fix.
I pray that none of the victims dies from their undeserved wounds!
Three cheers for my good Canadian neighbors.
Hip hip hooray!
Hip hip hooray!
Hip hip hooray!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by yukon254
CBC and the police are going out of their way to say there is no indication it was an act of terrorism or a hate crime. The insanity of their conclusion is beyond belief.

Same thing I was thinking....

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
IC B2

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
If the ostrich has his head in the sand, kick the bastad in the butt. Of course it was terrorism by muzzies.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

G
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
G
My understanding is that it was an Indian restaurant so there is a possibility it was a targeted attack and not terrorism per se. Honour killings in that community are still not unheard of and caste is still important. I recall the guy who sent his daughter an exploding toaster because she married the wrong guy or another who shot up a convenience store because his sister brought shame on the family by dating the wrong man. Sometimes, it's not about muslims; it's just about nuts. GD

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I was wondering...were the victims Hindu or Sikh? I dont know why muzzie's would want to start shyte with Sikhs, dont know why anyone would really, they dont do any harm generally, except for some isolated shyte rats. If it was muzzie's attacking Sikhs then it would be a mistake to think they wont retaliate, which is precisely why we dont need muzzie's here starting a religous war in our country, its just a matter of time.
I hope the victims are going to be ok

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Look at what has happened between India ( sikh)and Pakistan( muslims). The restaurant was owned by Sikhs.

The sikhs hate the muzzies and generally are our friends and assimulate well into western cultures. I have a number of sikh friends. They value education, work ethic, family and are generally patriotic

They muzzies bring that violence with them when the immigrate

Or it could be a personal business dispute. The perps in the pics are definitely not white

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A fundamental reason this violence keeps happening over and over is overpopulation!

We all want space and room to live and raise our children and families and overpopulation prevents that.

There is some psychosis in our minds that makes us want to fight to make that room for our species, our genes to populate.

To solve this problem we need to identify it as the problem and then find a way to correct it.

Last edited by Savage_99; 05/26/18.
IC B3

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by Savage_99
A fundamental reason this violence keeps happening over and over is overpopulation!

We all want space and room to live and raise our children and families and overpopulation prevents that.

There is some psychosis in our minds that makes us want to fight to make that room for our species, our genes to populate.

To solve this problem we need to identify it as the problem and then find a way to correct it.

Exactly. Halt ALL immigration, and start on weeding out the rats.

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by ribka
Look at what has happened between India ( sikh)and Pakistan( muslims). The restaurant was owned by Sikhs.

The sikhs hate the muzzies and generally are our friends and assimulate well into western cultures. I have a number of sikh friends. They value education, work ethic, family and are generally patriotic

They muzzies bring that violence with them when the immigrate

Or it could be a personal business dispute. The perps in the pics are definitely not white

The Sikhs were valued troops for the British.

DF

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer
[quote=ribka]L
The Sikhs were valued troops for the British.

DF

They are still well represented in the Canadian forces - both regular troops and special forces.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer
[quote=ribka]Look at what has happened between India ( sikh)and Pakistan( muslims).

Actually India in general doesn't care too much for the Sikhs who are very eager to convert their home - the Punjab - into a separate nation. As the Punjab also contains portions of present-day Pakistan they too aren't too fond of them.

The British are to blame for most of the problems today in the Indian subcontinent with their manufactured borders and partitions that didn't follow the patterns established thousands of years ago.

It also worth remembering that it was 2 of her Sikh bodyguards who turned on and killed Indira Gandhi. This was after her Indian army attacked the Sikhs' Golden Temple in the Punjab.

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L

A good (bad!) nuclear war will fix it.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Amen! I just got back from India last week and an overpopulated place does not create a high standard of living for most of the population.

Quando omni flunkus moritati
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Is it over population, or semi evolved third world culture.

Have never personally left North America,, but Japan has high pop. density,
and they don't [bleep] on the sidwalks.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
Is it over population, or semi evolved third world culture.

Have never personally left North America,, but Japan has high pop. density,
and they don't [bleep] on the sidwalks.

+1

S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
just googled this and found no recent updates

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
690 members (10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 160user, 117LBS, 1badf350, 12344mag, 75 invisible), 2,682 guests, and 1,320 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,689
Posts18,399,819
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.