-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I'd rather hit the gal that drank her own piss........

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

GB1

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image]

I was working out at the gym, when I spotted a sweet young thing walking in.

[Linked Image]

I asked the trainer standing next to me, "What machine should I use to impress that young lady over there?" The trainer looked me over and said, “I would recommend the ATM in the lobby.”

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Lol

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Blackheart
That's quite a gash she's got there.

Like the old fellow said....Good God Gertie, what a gash!!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Our paths crossed in '70 aboard an American flight to Chicago when she and I assume her publicist or body guard gave up several first class seats for a couple of us in uniform.flying standby.. Very kind, actually a little gabby and graciously autographed pics for us., She will always be high on my list especially in those days when flying in uniform wasn't so great.

You better be afraid of a ghost!!

"Woody you were baptized in prop wash"..crossfireoops

Woody
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Kind of a ding to your proud Christian testimony (damaging actually) to be posting content like this (to the OP).

Commandment X : all lust...in all that

Oh well ain't no matter to me. Just seems hypocritical.

What would Jesus say if he reads your internet footprint at the mercy seat.

Haha😄😄

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by slumlord
Kind of a ding to your proud Christian testimony (damaging actually) to be posting content like this (to the OP).

Commandment X : all lust...in all that

Oh well ain't no matter to me. Just seems hypocritical.

What would Jesus say if he reads your internet footprint at the mercy seat.

Haha😄😄

Can't argue with your point. I'm sure there are plenty of "locker room" posts I have authored of which Jesus would not approve.

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by rem141r
lucky her guts don't slide out. she needs to put that thing away.

My goodness, don't you guys know they are all different? I've only met a few I was not pleased with and by. Larger only means more territory to explore and enjoy.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by FlyboyFlem
Our paths crossed in '70 aboard an American flight to Chicago when she and I assume her publicist or body guard gave up several first class seats for a couple of us in uniform.flying standby.. Very kind, actually a little gabby and graciously autographed pics for us., She will always be high on my list especially in those days when flying in uniform wasn't so great.

That right there buys an awful lot of respect.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RickyD

My goodness, don't you guys know they are all different? I've only met a few I was not pleased with and by. Larger only means more territory to explore and enjoy.

Sexual spelunking? Sounds fun! wink

A guy was getting to third base when his girlfriend said, "oh, baby, that feels good but your ring hurts some". "Ring? Hell, that's my watch."

Gunnery, gunnery, gunnery.
Hit the target, all else is twaddle!
IC B3

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Jim in Idaho
Originally Posted by RickyD

Sexual spelunking? Sounds fun! wink

A guy was getting to third base when his girlfriend said, "oh, baby, that feels good but your ring hurts some". "Ring? Hell, that's my watch."

I've only met a few, but I've met them. wink

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

135 members (10Glocks, 44mc, 7x57Hunter, 7887mm08, 808outdoors, Akhutr, 13 invisible), 1,763 guests, and 757 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,280
Posts18,467,693
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.