Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Why is it that the guys with the least to offer scream the loudest?
Ron Cullotes your desperation to be seen as relevant, causes you to act out in a way that only drives you farther from from your misguided goal(s)
Your communication style lacks any semblance of knowledge or experience.

GB1

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
From your physical appearance I'd guess you suffer the same genetic misfortunes as Steelhead.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Another guy clamoring for my attention. Settle down, I can see you. I can pencil you in but Im going to have to move a few things around. Make at least a half dozen more attempts and I'll try to make time for you. Don't disappoint me. This is the only shot you will get. Don't half azz this. You only get one chance to impress me and I bore easily. wink

Last edited by sharp_things; 06/12/18.

Member Wisconsin Bowhunters Assc, Wisconsin Traditional archers, Pope and Young, Asbhy 100,
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by scenarshooter
[Linked Image]

2015. My best bull by far. Probably won't see another like him...and I'm good with that..;)

This looks magical to me, and too, anyone who actually hunts them. But, “Farm League” wouldn’t know anything about that. 😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Read posts from short_things and wonder why you bother clicking on half the threads on here, then someone like scenar posts and makes you glad you did. What a resource to draw from.

IC B2

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by jackmountain
From your physical appearance I'd say my wife would love to bang you.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Jud and Freddy have a lot to offer as well on killing nice animals...Plus, I get huge entertainment reading as they kick “Farm Leagues” balls all over the place...🤣😂😅😎

“Molon Labe”
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Originally Posted by jackmountain
From your physical appearance I'd say my wife would love to bang you.

With his penchant for shafting farm animals, you better keep your wife away from him.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Jud and Freddy have a lot to offer as well on killing nice animals...Plus, I get huge entertainment reading as they kick “Farm Leagues” balls all over the place...🤣😂😅😎

More like kickin his kqhunt all over the place, nutless azzwipe that he is

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
It seems you are not up to the task yet. I can see potential but your delivery is to rushed. Your trying to hard. I told you not to half azz this. You only get one chance to try an impress me. Now relax, don't be nervous. You wanted desperately to get my attention. Don't blow this opportunity. wink

Now try it again, from the top....................... And............... ACTION.

Member Wisconsin Bowhunters Assc, Wisconsin Traditional archers, Pope and Young, Asbhy 100,
IC B3

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by sharp_things
It seems you are not up to the task yet. I can see potential but your delivery is to rushed. Your trying to hard. I told you not to half azz this. You only get one chance to try an impress me. Now relax, don't be nervous. You wanted desperately to get my attention. Don't blow this opportunity. wink

Now try it again, from the top....................... And............... ACTION.

Oh please!!! You could not be more of a joke. Truly sad to see a guy like you NOT get drowned by his mother in the bath tub! but some women have no sense of right and wrong.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Dudes head got that way from his mama poking it with a coat hanger...😎

“Molon Labe”
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F

Think she kept hooking that eye lid. 🤣. Must’ve had it wrapped around her wrist twice pulling with all her might.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Hahaha God damn I'm crying!!!!

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Oh Fuuck! That’s funny schit....😂🤣

“Molon Labe”
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Hold tight he has us right where he wants us. We will start liking him in a couple more posts. 🤣🤣🤣👌🤣.
Or not 🤭.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I would like him more if he’d stop hanging pics of his Martha Stewart schit food served on plates that any sane person wouldn’t take out of a “Free Stuff” box at a garage sale...No, still wouldn’t like him...😎

“Molon Labe”
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
[Linked Image]

Really??? I got up for this??? I gave you jokers all night to work on this project and this is all you came up with?

Color me disappointed.

I cant even applaud the effort ..................... Cmon. Its like your not even trying. Put some feeling into it (you guys are made up of that stuff) apply yourself and try to stick the landing. I will check back later. Try not to disappoint me again. Im worth it. wink

(Here is some material to work with) I got a citation back in 2012. Im in my mid 50's and out of shape. Sometimes when practicing with my bow at 90 yards I will miss the bullseye. You could try to weave that material into your routine but you have to make me believe. This is not going to work if you don't care. Im even letting you guys collaborate and your combined powers are feckless. If words and ideas are not your strong suit, perhaps you could take pics of me (that you have been searching for on the web) and alter them to make me look funny. That would be fun, right?

Now lets take it from the top. wink

Last edited by sharp_things; 06/14/18.

B
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
B
Material.......hmmmm, how about poaching, homosexuality and assault. Now go! Lmao

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by fredIII

Think she kept hooking that eye lid. 🤣. Must’ve had it wrapped around her wrist twice pulling with all her might.

Hahaha...you guys are are killing me! I love it....keep up the good work grin

Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

543 members (007FJ, 12344mag, 17CalFan, 1minute, 1badf350, 10gaugemag, 54 invisible), 2,098 guests, and 1,042 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,109
Posts18,464,293
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.