Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Cheerleading....................... way to man it up. wink

But if another guy added to the task is needed to make some sort of an impact, Im ok with that. Im worth it. grin

Later I will let you in on a little secrete why this will not work out the way you hoped but I dont want to throw cold water on your efforts just yet.

Its a new day. You got this.

Last edited by sharp_things; 06/14/18.

Member Wisconsin Bowhunters Assc, Wisconsin Traditional archers, Pope and Young, Asbhy 100,
GB1

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by bigwoods
Material.......hmmmm, how about poaching, homosexuality and assault. Now go! Lmao

Assault??? He get caught beating his peter like it owed him money????

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I take it the silence means you guys are slowing your roll and getting together as a group trying to see if there is strength in numbers and if you can put something together.

Im patient. Quality over quantity. wink

Let me know when you are ready to pounce. I will try to act surprised. grin

Member Wisconsin Bowhunters Assc, Wisconsin Traditional archers, Pope and Young, Asbhy 100,
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by sharp_things
It seems you are not up to the task yet. I can see potential but your delivery is to rushed. Your trying to hard. I told you not to half azz this. You only get one chance to try an impress me. Now relax, don't be nervous. You wanted desperately to get my attention. Don't blow this opportunity. wink

Now try it again, from the top....................... And............... ACTION.

TOO the task....TOO rushed....AND impress me

You can program a 3D printer to produce an amateurish looking go pro mount for a bow, but can't grasp the basics of spelling or grammar.
Seems homophones are the bane of your posting.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
You spent and entire day on this (we both know you did) and freakin grammar is all you came up with???

Really, Im embarrassed for you now. I had such high hopes for you too.

[Linked Image]

As you were typing that you were giddy with excitement thinking you had a worthy response hoping to get my attention (how exciting for you) Only to fail.

Now, back to the drawing board for you and don't bother me until you have something worthy of my time.

IC B2

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Try to get into the role. What is your motivation???? What are you trying to accomplish? Sure you are hoping to deliver a crushing insult that will hurt my feelings (we will circle back to that in a moment) and you want to sound all internet badassy so really research your motivations and apply yourself to the task.Type it out and then say it in a mirror with a scowelly face and squinty eyes to see if you buy it first before trotting it out for me.

Now you are at a disadvantage on the whole "hurt my feelings" thing since I dont have any.Clearly you are made up almost entirely of them (and some fat) so you make the mistake of thinking others suffer your affliction but in order for you to hit a home run here, I would first need to place some value in you or have some respect for your opinion (see the beyotch please gif above). Perhaps take the advice that is coming into your PM inbox from the chattering hens.

Perhaps this will motivate you. Based on our interactions thus far this video sums it up very well. Im the guy on the left and you are the Ted Cruz looking guy on the right with the big hat. The rest of your crew are there to watch. Lets see if this will motivate you.

https://youtu.be/Yd8TpzioY6k

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Cheerleading....................... way to man it up. wink

But if another guy added to the task is needed to make some sort of an impact, Im ok with that. Im worth it. grin

Later I will let you in on a little secrete why this will not work out the way you hoped but I dont want to throw cold water on your efforts just yet.

Its a new day. You got this.

SECRET.

Can you at least spell "poaching" correctly?

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Cone head, who’s “we” you dumb bastard??? Someone needs to dig up a pic of dan ackroyd in the cone head movie

Ain’t easy havin pals.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Getting good with your bow is very important and to a lesser extent the head as long as it's fixed for elk....

Most important thing is being a good Indian and your mental fortitude which we talk the least about...

Folks like sharp things will shut their yap with half a trip up a mountain doing a real hunt which he obviously has little to no experience with...

- Greg

Success is found at the intersection of planning, hard work, and stubbornness.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by GregW
Getting good with your bow is very important and to a lesser extent the head as long as it's fixed for elk....

Most important thing is being a good Indian and your mental fortitude which we talk the least about...

Folks like sharp things will shut their yap with half a trip up a mountain doing a real hunt which he obviously has little to no experience with...

Truth

Solid advice right there, from someone who “knows” ....

Ain’t easy havin pals.
IC B3

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Im patient. I can wait until you come up with something and now with 5 guys working in concert, it should take no time at all. Wonder twin powers activate.

I like my odds. wink

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Im patient. I can wait until you come up with something and now with 5 guys working in concert, it should take no time at all. Wonder twin powers activate.

I like my odds. wink

What exactly are you waiting for? your point was to push your product and get positive attention. So far no one seems to like you!! Kinda not what you were after. Your patiently waiting, for more humiliation and abuse 😀. Jesus! this is actually sad.

Last edited by fredIII; 06/14/18.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by fredIII
your point was to push your product and get positive attention.

Push my product?????? confused

This was my recommendation before idiot boy lost his mind.

I would recommend at least a 450 grain arrow (thats only 6.43 grains per pound of draw so its a light weight projectile) And a solid, 2 blade single bevel broadhead like the cutthroat."

None of these are my products. Are you confused again?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Elk pics....that's what we want, elk pics.

Luck....is the residue of design...
[Linked Image]
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Pfft. I showed pics of animals way larger, tougher, wider and more durable. Remember broadheads (he's asking about broadheads) are not species specific. (A wise man said that)

But the moron about claims I was promoting"my products" so lets see him back peddle.

(Thats why this is such fun) wink

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Push my product?????? confused

This was my recommendation before idiot boy lost his mind.

I would recommend at least a 450 grain arrow (thats only 6.43 grains per pound of draw so its a light weight projectile) And a solid, 2 blade single bevel broadhead like the cutthroat."

None of these are my products. Are you confused again?

In general, Your time on this site not this thread. Peddle faster.
Confused would be a guy giving advice about something he has never done.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by fredIII

In general, Your time on this site not this thread.

This of course not true. Swing and a miss. Thanks for playing. wink

Next?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Pfft. I showed pics of animals way larger, tougher, wider and more durable. Remember broadheads (he's asking about broadheads) are not species specific. (A wise man said that)

But the moron about claims I was promoting"my products" so lets see him back peddle.

(Thats why this is such fun) wink

So have you killed an elk or what?

I think you're about as full of schit as a Christmas goose.

What makes good deer bait for hunting whitetails in Wisconsin? That one I know you can answer through experience....

Is it getting 'fun' yet?

Luck....is the residue of design...
[Linked Image]
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Sharp things, the last 4 guys, me , fred, Greg, and pat have probably killed more elk than you’ve seen.... hint

Ain’t easy havin pals.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by scenarshooter

Is it getting 'fun' yet?

Yes. Thanks. wink

Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

608 members (17CalFan, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 10ring1, 1337Fungi, 16penny, 55 invisible), 2,638 guests, and 1,117 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,310
Posts18,468,202
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.