Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Judman
Sharp things, the last 4 guys, me , fred, Greg, and pat have probably killed more elk than you’ve seen.... hint

And that includes the outdoor channel, and outdoor life....

Luck....is the residue of design...
[Linked Image]
BP-B2

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Sharp things, the last 4 guys, me , fred, Greg, and pat have probably killed more elk than you’ve seen.... hint

Man, if only broadhead were species specific and only worked on elk. hint

And yes. You are wrong on that count.

Last edited by sharp_things; 06/14/18.

Member Wisconsin Bowhunters Assc, Wisconsin Traditional archers, Pope and Young, Asbhy 100,
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Lets recap. I recommend cutthroat broadheads (because they have worked for me on things twice as large) and at least 450 grains of total arrow and I got 7 pages of wankers to schit themselves over it. wink Think about that for a moment. Thats real power right there.

Easy peasy. Like playing a fiddle.

But please............. Continue.

Member Wisconsin Bowhunters Assc, Wisconsin Traditional archers, Pope and Young, Asbhy 100,
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
I doubt it, pat and Greg have certainly killed a hellava lot bigger bulls than Fred and I, but I’ve not to proud to say my family has ate a lotta cow and raghorn meat, but hey, it’s Washington and I like killin, and I love elk meat....

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Say more words. wink

IC B2

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by sharp_things
Lets recap. I recommend cutthroat broadheads and at least 450 grains of total arrow and I got 7 pages of wankers to schit themselves over it. wink

Recap! is you tried to run your yap about hunting elk and have never done it.
Bunch of guys here don’t like you and have made it clear.
Then you blow harder and harder to try and cover the fact your a fraud.
Every step of the way you are beat at your own little insults and feel child like. All the while wishing you had spent more time trying to kill actual game animals instead of fenced pigs and cattle. LOL.
That is the recap.
Only your imagination could find this different. But you did at least view the cuttthroat web sight and made sure that someone had killed an elk with their product so good for you. 😉

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
I doubt it, pat and Greg have certainly killed a hellava lot bigger bulls than Fred and I, but I’ve not to proud to say my family has ate a lotta cow and raghorn meat, but hey, it’s Washington and I like killin, and I love elk meat....

Our smallest bulls are bigger than his best. LOL.
Oh and I can afford bacon so I’m doing something right.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
You mean you and the wife don’t shiit in a pan, form loaves, and smoke it???? Haha

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Lets recap. I recommend cutthroat broadheads (because they have worked for me on things twice as large) and at least 450 grains of total arrow and I got 7 pages of wankers to schit themselves over it. wink Think about that for a moment. Thats real power right there.

But please............. Continue.

It’s all the means to the end. You will not be around long. Frauds get the boots around here in tell they get the hint.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by fredIII
Recap! is you tried to run your yap about hunting elk and have never done it.

Nope. But nice try manufacturing that. That must have been fun for you.

of guys here don’t like you and have made it clear.

More like 13 year old girls. And You must know by now I could not care less. In fact science has yet to invent a device sedative enough to detect how little I care about "guy" on the internet "liking me" Good God are you a 13 year old girl?

Then you blow harder and harder to try and cover the fact your a fraud.

Another manufacture on your part. What color is the sky in your world?

But please. Go on. At least 4 more pages worth, I'm guessing. Im enjoying the panties here wadding up. wink

IC B3

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
It’s all the means to the end. You will not be around long. Frauds get the boots around here in tell they get the hint.

Be careful, there is a guy here who calls out spelling errors when his quiver of ideas is empty.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
You mean you and the wife don’t shiit in a pan, form loaves, and smoke it???? Haha

[bleep]! my wife has killed more elk than this fraud has seen in the wild.
And no loaves of that crap is needed here. We ain’t broke trying to pay off cattle hunts if you could call it a hunt.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Thats the sweet thing about my hunts. Ive never carried a loan or cost of a hunt. All are paid for at the close of business on the last day. Right now Im budgeting for 2019. I thinking $18K will cover it for out of state and Africa. Thankfully my financial situation is flush allowing me that luxury.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Oh and I can afford bacon so I’m doing something right.

Then you are in for a treat. Hot off the presses in the food section. Time for you to learn something (Again). You are welcome.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/12922237/maken-bacon#Post12922237

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Wow for a guy that don’t care you sure race to the keys to try and set the record straight.
18$ don’t buy an elk tag so again you will be standing on the sidelines with a grain feed farm animal while the men hunt.

Keep telling yourself you don’t care it’s cute.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
OK, time to turn in. I have to go out to the shop and turn of the life tester I have running for a new drop away rest coming to market in a month or so now that we have all the production parts. FYI, the very first animal one of my prototype drop away rests killed was a big bull elk in Montana. shocked shocked Then I killed several species in several states with a prototype on my bow.

I will check back in the morning to see if your combined efforts have produced anything other than more entertainment for me.

Keep trying. Don't disappoint. wink

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by scenarshooter
Elk pics....that's what we want, elk pics.

[Linked Image]

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Pfft. I showed pics of animals way larger, tougher, wider and more durable. Remember broadheads (he's asking about broadheads) are not species specific. (A wise man said that)

But the moron about claims I was promoting"my products" so lets see him back peddle.

(Thats why this is such fun) wink

Tougher? Hilarious! You are absolutely right...The farm exotics you’ve been paying to kill are very tough eating based on your “watch me cook this boot leather pictures”. Your mouth is the only thing getting a workout chewing up that schit. You are in excellent shape from the lower to upper lip...

Try weight training the rest of your body and, maybe, one day you too can try and become a true hunter of free range wild game...Like the Mystical Elk, also know by the Indians as Wapiti. A very spiritual game animal that tastes amazing if properly cooked...I suggest you throw away all your skillets and cooking utensils...Sell your camera and devote all your forum typing time to better health and emotional self esteem group therapy, so you can explore your feminine manpussy with both hands while looking in your bedroom mirror of loneliness...Get ready, and start. I will grade your progress later...😎

“Molon Labe”
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Beaver10

[Linked Image]

#gangsigns

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Yep Five-0

“Molon Labe”
Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
464 members (1Longbow, 160user, 300jimmy, 10ring1, 1lesfox, 257 mag, 47 invisible), 2,037 guests, and 975 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,595
Posts18,398,143
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.