Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
I don't care for much of the dialogue these days.Here goes anyway. I am a card carrying western Canadian, Conservative. Rural, Christian and very right wing and I despise our present government. Trudeau doesn't speak for me. On the flip side, any critism of Trump these days is piled on by his supporters as if no discussion is allowed.

GB1

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Trudeau is a hated, embarrassing idiot. The most common comment I hear is that someone should shoot him.

As for tariffs, subsidies, lies, half truths and omissions there's enough from both sides to go around. Nothing I can do about it anyway.

Life begins at 40. Recoil begins at "Over 40" Coincidence? I don't think so.
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by Model70Guy
Trudeau is a hated, embarrassing idiot. The most common comment I hear is that someone should shoot him.

As for tariffs, subsidies, lies, half truths and omissions there's enough from both sides to go around. Nothing I can do about it anyway.

As an other Western Canadian your remark is absolute nonsense. Trudeau is an embarrassment and unqualified leftie. He should just leave office, the shooting remark is disgusting and uncalled for , besides it can hurt our side- especially right now

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
The shooting remark is what I hear, and indicative of the level of hatred that name brings to surface. You don't like it, tough [bleep].

Life begins at 40. Recoil begins at "Over 40" Coincidence? I don't think so.
E
edk Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
I just retired from farming in North Dakota 3 years ago. Whoever told you Canadians that the gov. Here pays us to overproduce is very uninformed. Government payments ended about 20 years ago. If there is a disaster such as drought or what ever you might get a little to survive on. Most of the money in our farm bills goes for the welfare programs and such. Why it's in a farm bill I will never know. Some people think it's ok to save your dairy people but hauling millions of bushels of wheat down here and killing our market is somehow ok? That's not free trade and that is Trumps point. Ed k

IC B2

S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Denies it

don't think highly of him either, but i hope there is nothing to the allegation

Last edited by sse; 07/02/18.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
I disagree with almost all of Mr Trudeau's policies. With regards to the dairy products tariffs I don't agree that one particular industry should be so protected. It obviously had special circumstances or was politically advantageous to protect it under Nafta. But I will say this: that at the time of the original nafta agreement dairy tariffs were an issue and the Canadian govt had to give up considerable to keep the tariff for dairy. President Trump and his negotiators have seized on the dairy tariffs as representing the whole trade relationship, while conveniently forgetting what Canada gave up to protect the industry and how successful the NAFTA agreement has been for both countries. President Trump and his staff are ruthless negotiators. Their attitude seems to be "whats mine is mine and whats yours is mine" rather than how can we make this work to benefit both countries.. I have no information, just news articles on which to base my opinions.

B
B
Not sure how the 270 % tarriff matches up with the 75% subsidary the american dairy farmers receive to over produce a product they dont have a market for but besides that. ....Justin is an idiot.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
So...How's the fishing up on the North Seal River now? I'll be in Winnipeg on Friday and up there on Saturday. I come in peace!

Deadlines and commitments, what to leave in, what to leave out...
P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
America needs 2 walls one on the Mexico border ,one on the Canada border, its time we take control of the American market to help American`s.

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman
IC B3

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
I seem to be reading that alot of Canadians believe protecting their businesses is a good thing, but America should not do the same?

Last edited by BWalker; 07/29/18.
M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
This from a kid from the prairies, grew up in Saskatchewan, spent half my life in Alaska, for the most part. Got family in Saskatchewan and Alberta, mostly..
Perception wise, Trudeau seems like a half retarded peckerwood. If he had a tragic skiing accident, I probably wouldn't feel to bad. I,d actually feel a lot worse about a robin bouncing off the windshield.
The guy is pretty much a complete POS in my book.

673 Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I didn't want to soil the campfire with a link of Justine at the pride parade in Vancouver this weekend, just take my word for it, it happened.
Never has any prime minister been so destructive to traditional Canadian culture, so embarrassing.
Now the Saudi's have asked for our ambassador to leave the country within 24hrs because Trudeau's government cant keep their mouth shut about another countries human rights. It wont be long and this pos and his band of misfits will be out of there.....I know...its an insult to misfits everywhere.

S
sjr Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
S
Canada hates his heart. He's an arrogant self-entitled lying Islamist. Can't wait for him to disappear

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
sjr;
Good afternoon to you sir, I hope all is well with you and your fine family - I bumped into your son the other day at work and as always it was a pleasant albeit brief chat we had.

I see on Castanet that Mr. Dressup was in town this morning, warming up or perhaps cooling down after the rainbow parade yesterday........ The mind reels, does it not?

My hope is that those who became involved with the political process for the first time when he was elected have remained engaged enough to see what a pronounced form of human emetic he - and his caucus - truly are.

In particular I'm less than pleased with the outright lies coming from the minister of injustice after the latest terrorist attack in Toronto.

Anyway sir, all the best to you and yours for the remainder of the summer. We'll have to do a coffee again sooner than later.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by sjr
Canada hates his heart. He's an arrogant self-entitled lying Islamist. Can't wait for him to disappear

.............. x2!

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
The best part of him ran down his momma's thigh!

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

590 members (007FJ, 204guy, 06hunter59, 1eyedmule, 1beaver_shooter, 160user, 55 invisible), 3,163 guests, and 1,241 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,591
Posts18,454,313
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.