Tucker had an interesting interview on the topic

http://www.foxnews.com/person/c/tucker-carlson.html

Please don't feed the trolls!
GB1

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Of course UFOs are real; it's an UNIDENTIFIED FLYING OBJECT, Something goes by but you don't know what; it's an Unidentified Flying Object.
Now are flying saucers and Alien Spaceships real? I doubt it, Why would an Alien life form visit earth, just to laugh and shake their heads?

And these zombies line up and eat from the media’s trough

Cowards CANNOT be free. Nor should they be.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Real what?

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
This is one of those topics that really interests me and that in general people are hugely ignorant about. The only reason people ridicule those who seriously delve on them and on the topic as a whole is because beginning in the late fifties/early sixties, the government came up with the tactic of using public ridicule and embarrassment to keep people from openly and seriously delving into and discussing the subject.

They were so successful that up until the recent public disclosures, it was virtually unheard of to see any press coverage on the matter, without the person covering the story making some sort of snide comment or snicker, to show that he wasn't really taking it seriously - God forbid someone should think so and there goes his career down the tubes. That's how it was for countless folks, especially press people and pilots who came out in the open with stories.

This is a subject matter that has been around a long time. They lump it in with Bigfoot and Nessie as though it is all in the same mythical genre. But those in the know, know it's real, and are at loss as to how to deal with it because the technology so far exceeds ours that there isn't really anything they can do about it.

My personal feeling on the matter is that it is extra terrestrial, but pretty benevolent in nature. They are merely beings like us that have had more time to perfect their technology and it enabless them to go and study places different from their own. Much as we do when we go to the amazon or Africa or any number of other exotic places to study indigenous people, flora and fauna.

I guess that makes me a looney. Go ahead fire away...

Last edited by Dryfly24; 06/10/18.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
No.

The idea that ET needs any sort of tin can 'craft' to traverse space and time is so idiotic it's difficult to put into words.

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Dryfly24
This is one of those topics that really interests me and that in general people are hugely ignorant about. The only reason people ridicule those who seriously delve on them and on the topic as a whole is because beginning in the late fifties/early sixties, the government came up with the tactic of using public ridicule and embarrassment to keep people from openly and seriously delving into and discussing the subject.

They were so successful that up until the recent public disclosures, it was virtually unheard of to see any press coverage on the matter, without the person covering the story making some sort of snide comment or snicker, to show that he wasn't really taking it seriously - God forbid someone should think so and there goes his career down the tubes. That's how it was for countless folks, especially press people and pilots who came out in the open with stories.

This is a subject matter hat has been around a long time. Theynlump,it in with Bigfoot and Nessie as though it is all in the same my hicsl genre. But those in the know, know it's real, and at loss as to how to deal with it because the technology so far exceeds ours that there isn't really anything they can do about it.

My peons always feeling on the matter is that it is extra terrestrial in nature, but pretty benevolent. They are merely beings like us

that have had more time to perfect technology and it enables s them to go and study places different from heir own. Much as we do when we go to the amazon or Africa or any number of other places to study indigenous people, flours and fauna.

You are a brave man to open yourself up to the criticism of those who know everything.

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
DMc Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
They probably sell seats to visit Urth....

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 5sdad

This is a subject matter hat has been around a long time. Theynlump,it in with Bigfoot and Nessie as though it is all in the same my hicsl genre. But those in the know, know it's real, and at loss as to how to deal with it because the technology so far exceeds ours that there isn't really anything they can do about it.

My peons always feeling on the matter is that it is extra terrestrial in nature, but pretty benevolent. They are merely beings like us

that have had more time to perfect technology and it enables s them to go and study places different from heir own. Much as we do when we go to the amazon or Africa or any number of other places to study indigenous people, flours and fauna.

You are a brave man to open yourself up to the criticism of those who know everything.

laugh

They'll be along shortly.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
2ndwind Online Content OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
The World's stage is currently so bizarre.... I figure ET is filming it and posting clips to his version of YouTube...

Please don't feed the trolls!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
In short, yes.

IC B3

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by 5sdad

I'm a staunch conservative with an open mind so I'm kind of used to it... laugh

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by 2ndwind
The World's stage is currently so bizarre.... I figure ET is filming it and posting clips to his version of YouTube...

Like the South Park episode where they discovered that we were just an alien reality show?

While it's true that all liberals are crazy people, not all crazy people are liberals.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Until Pres. Trump has an Alien Summit (one-time shot!), no.

[Linked Image]

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Hancock27
Why would an Alien life form visit earth,?

For the unchecked Anal Probing, obviously.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
No.

The idea that ET needs any sort of tin can 'craft' to traverse space and time is so idiotic it's difficult to put into words.

I seriously doubt they're made of tin, but to satisfy my curiosity, could you please explain why the idea is so "idiotic"? I'm genuinely interested to know why you would think so?

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
No.

I seriously doubt they're made of tin, but to satisfy my curiosity, could you please explain why the idea is so "idiotic"? I'm genuinely interested to know why you would think so?

I dunno, I just do. It just doesn't seem rational to me...you don't travel millions of light years in a flying tin saucer. Sounds like a really bad 1940s B movie to me.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

I frankly don't see how you live in the liberal nest Las Cruces has become.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

I frankly don't see how you live in the liberal nest Las Cruces has become.

I moved here less than two years ago. Birds of a feather really do flock together so I just don't see it much within my own social sphere since we all pretty much think alike. The neighbor directly across from me is a flaming liberal university professor, but actually a really nice person otherwise. We just don't talk about politics. The neighbor to the side of me is as far right as they come. They give each other a lot of schitt, but it's fun to watch and good natured.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Some of them there are not so "good natured"...

I was in the neighboring county of Otero for many years. Nobody ever got elected that wasn't republican there. smile

The difference in those two counties can be traced back to the Oliver Lee/Albert Jennings Fountain incidents somewhere around 100 years ago.

Hell, they are still harboring hard feelings. If you pay attention around town, you'll see the hatred they have for Otero County and the Lee's..

http://articles.latimes.com/1998/jun/07/local/me-57369

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Originally Posted by Bwana_1
In short, yes.

Your sig makes me laugh. Cream in your mouth? Lmao...

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

575 members (1badf350, 222Sako, 10Glocks, 10gaugeman, 1_deuce, 222ND, 63 invisible), 2,469 guests, and 1,348 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,672
Posts18,456,039
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.