Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Enrique Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Hey Gang,

I would to give you my view of Day One Camouflage in ASAT camo in particular.

During this archery Javelina season I had the priviledge of guiding Mr. Gary Christofferson owner of Day One Camouflage. During this hunt I used his Camouflage clothing in the ASAT pattern, and to say the least, this is the best camo I have used yet. The durability was outstanding, it took the punishment of catclaw, cactus, ocotillo, you name it, it held up unlike any other in the business. It never fails me, I always tear shirts up during the hunts, well not anymore, I did not tear one shirt on this Javelina hunt or my hunt in Mexico. I am convinced the clothing he makes is made to last.

The ASAT camo pattern aswell was very valuable during the hunts, it concealed you perfectly and to me is probably the best camo pattern for hunting here in AZ or Mexico or any other desert like place. It is a very simple pattern, but is conceals you like you would never imagine.

So to sum it up, Day One parkas, shirts, and vests are made very very well, I have not used the pants but I bet they work just as well, and if they can handle the brutality of the desert, I think they can handle anything other U.S. hunters can throw at it in any terrain. If you guys get a chance, check out the web site, I believe it is either www.dayonecamo.com or www.dayonecamouflage.com

Enrique O. Ramirez
CLAN OF THE BORDER RATS - Member

"..faith is being sure of what you hope for and certain of what you do not see.." Hebrews 11:1
GB1

J
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
J
Tell me about it Enrique.I also have ASAT camo. from Day One and its outstanding.Can't say enough good about Gary or his products.Regards,JJWIII

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

87 members (300_savage, 44automag, 10gaugemag, 5sdad, 406_SBC, 444Matt, 13 invisible), 2,257 guests, and 810 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,173
Posts18,465,386
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.