Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
dukxdog Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
We need one more guy to round out our group of five guys hunting pheasants in South Dakota. Dates are prime time Nov 3-9. Must have your own dog(s). Three homestyle meals per day included. Nice house to stay in. Cost is $910. We have a good time hunting. Make some new friends. PM me for details.

[Linked Image]

2017 HUNTING
[Linked Image]

Gun Owners of America & NRA Life Member
https://www.facebook.com/BirdDogBunkhouse57442/
"There are a hundred things that can happen at long range and only one of them is good"
GB1

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
I don't have dogs or money but I would still like to go.

Originally Posted by RJY66

I was thinking the other day how much I used to hate Bill Clinton. He was freaking George Washington compared to what they are now.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'm working on the dog angle...

"Chances Will Be Taken"

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
pm sent

dukxdog Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
This specific spot is now taken but I do have spots available October 24-28 (five nights) for $450 per guy if anyone is interested.

"There are a hundred things that can happen at long range and only one of them is good"
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Interested. PM coming

I could wish a lot of things on my worst enemy but neuropathy ain't one of them.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by dukxdog
This specific spot is now taken but I do have spots available October 24-28 (five nights) for $450 per guy if anyone is interested.
I may be interested. Mind if I ask why the price difference between the two dates mentioned on this thread?

dukxdog Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by pointer
I may be interested. Mind if I ask why the price difference between the two dates mentioned on this thread?

The higher price is because I buy and cook all the meals. In October guys do their own meals. Also $450 is for five nights lodging and the original post was for seven nights.

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
What's the deal on land access? Would one be hunting private land? How many properties and sizes?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by pointer

The higher price is because I buy and cook all the meals. In October guys do their own meals. Also $450 is for five nights lodging and the original post was for seven nights.
Thanks for the clarrification. I thought that may be the deal, but didn't know and the difference wasn't specified.

IC B3

dukxdog Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Labman95
What's the deal on land access? Would one be hunting private land? How many properties and sizes?

We don't rely onprivate land access. I hunt 90% public land. I don't pay to hunt. I kill a lot of pheasants. I stay there for 30 days of hunting.

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
I wish that I could still do pheasant hunts,but time marches on. I can't walk very far any more so those hunts are memories. Your pricing sounded very reasonable for an early hunt with accommodations. I wish you guys a great hunt. Enjoy....

Jack

"Do not blame Caesar, blame the people...who have...rejoiced in their loss of freedom....Blame the people who hail him when he speaks of the 'new, wonderful, good, society'...to mean ,..living fatly at the expense of the industrious." Cicero
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
October can't come soon enough. It's going to be a long summer.

I could wish a lot of things on my worst enemy but neuropathy ain't one of them.
dukxdog Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
I have availability for four guys Oct 24-28 then December is open for five night minimum stays. Weather conditions have been favorable so hoping for good hatches.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Nice place, good hunting nearby!

kk alaska

Alaska 7 months of winter then 5 months of tourists
P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
one day I'm gonna make that trip. I put a deposit on a drahthaar puppy last week. Hopefully I can get her some tag along time in this season and be ready for next year.

B
B
I just joined the group. My partner & I hunted around Philips last November. We had such a good time we would like to return. What dates , locations are available for two additionals guys. We both have dogs. I have a one year old Griffon and Rick my partner has an older pointing red lab. We returned last year with our limits. Hunting over my dog was a thrill. She pointed her first bird on the second day and never looked back.

If this year doesn't work out, what about next? We are both retired. Last year we drove from WA to SD. A pickup full of dogs, guns and stuff. LOL

dukxdog Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Buffaloman
I just joined the group. My partner & I hunted around Philips last November. We had such a good time we would like to return. What dates , locations are available for two additionals guys. We both have dogs. I have a one year old Griffon and Rick my partner has an older pointing red lab. We returned last year with our limits. Hunting over my dog was a thrill. She pointed her first bird on the second day and never looked back.

If this year doesn't work out, what about next? We are both retired. Last year we drove from WA to SD. A pickup full of dogs, guns and stuff. LOL

October 24-28 (five nights) for $450 per guy

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

572 members (1eyedmule, 1beaver_shooter, 222ND, 12344mag, 2003and2013, 10Glocks, 68 invisible), 2,527 guests, and 1,269 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,675
Posts18,456,176
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.