Hop To
Page 1,235 of 2,250 1 2 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 2249 2250
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by Squidge
https://www.foxnews.com/media/trump-urges-all-americans-to-get-covid-vaccine-its-a-safe-vaccine

Former President Trump urged all Americans to get the coronavirus vaccine in a Fox News exclusive interview on Tuesday, touting its efficacy as both "a safe vaccine" and "something that works."

"I would recommend it and I would recommend it to a lot of people that don't want to get it and a lot of those people voted for me, frankly," Trump told Bartiromo.

"It is a great vaccine. It is a safe vaccine and it is something that works," he said.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-takes-credit-vaccine

"I hope everyone remembers when they’re getting the COVID-19 (often referred to as the China Virus) Vaccine, that if I wasn’t President, you wouldn’t be getting that beautiful 'shot' for 5 years, at best, and probably wouldn’t be getting it at all," read a statement from the former president. "I hope everyone remembers!"

Trump's Wednesday comments came after an event earlier in the day when President Biden announced he would order 100 million doses of the COVID-19 vaccine from Johnson & Johnson (J&J). After meeting with CEO's from J&J and Merck, Biden celebrated their partnership to produce the former's vaccine.

Under Trump, the White House pursued "Operation Warp Speed," which National Institutes of Health Director Francis Collins said was "incredibly important."

"The fact that we in December have not one, but two vaccines that had gone through trials and had been judged safe and effective by a very rigorous and very public FDA process is just breathtaking," he told Axios on HBO.

Uh huh, so which one did Trump recommend? I seemed to have missed that.

BP-B2

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
https://www.foxnews.com/media/trump-urges-all-americans-to-get-covid-vaccine-its-a-safe-vaccine

Former President Trump urged all Americans to get the coronavirus vaccine in a Fox News exclusive interview on Tuesday, touting its efficacy as both "a safe vaccine" and "something that works."

"I would recommend it and I would recommend it to a lot of people that don't want to get it and a lot of those people voted for me, frankly," Trump told Bartiromo.

"It is a great vaccine. It is a safe vaccine and it is something that works," he said.

"I hope everyone remembers when they’re getting the COVID-19 (often referred to as the China Virus) Vaccine, that if I wasn’t President, you wouldn’t be getting that beautiful 'shot' for 5 years, at best, and probably wouldn’t be getting it at all," read a statement from the former president. "I hope everyone remembers!"

Trump's Wednesday comments came after an event earlier in the day when President Biden announced he would order 100 million doses of the COVID-19 vaccine from Johnson & Johnson (J&J). After meeting with CEO's from J&J and Merck, Biden celebrated their partnership to produce the former's vaccine.

Under Trump, the White House pursued "Operation Warp Speed," which National Institutes of Health Director Francis Collins said was "incredibly important."

"The fact that we in December have not one, but two vaccines that had gone through trials and had been judged safe and effective by a very rigorous and very public FDA process is just breathtaking," he told Axios on HBO.

I really like this part.................."but Fox News confirmed earlier this month that both he and former first lady Melania Trump received their vaccines privately in January at the White House." Tis an absolute sin to question Fox news factual reporting........................NOT!

K22 #16000545 04/16/21
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by K22

Yep, you missed it.

"The fact that we in December have not one, but two vaccines that had gone through trials and had been judged safe and effective by a very rigorous and very public FDA process is just breathtaking,"

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by K22

Yep, you missed it.

"The fact that we in December have not one, but two vaccines that had gone through trials and had been judged safe and effective by a very rigorous and very public FDA process is just breathtaking,"

Qbers got punked.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by K22

So why did Trump promote this vaccine with such vigor and use the Military to distribute it?

You've spouted this off more than enough. WHICH vaccine did Trump promote??????????

Which one did he NOT Promote

You tell me. Your the one running off at the mouth.

He promoted ALL of the, it distinguishing one from the other

At any rate, they all suck and they are all killers

Not true.

Your Psyop lies don’t work anymore.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B2

Whip #16001391 04/17/21
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
laugh
Wow Stevie, ol' Squidge has gone to back for you and brought all you're comrades with him and yet still none of them can answer the question. Which vaccine is Trump pushing? I've still not seen nor heard name mentioned. Come on, after all you guys are really on top of it with all of your MSM help. You have 3 shots (none of them are vaccines) that are MRNA shots, then you have at least 2 that aren't MRNA but do have human fetal cells in them, then you have at least one that has neither. Now I know the "truth" tellers in the MSM have accidently forgotten to report any of this, so I suppose you can't be totally blamed for not knowing.
I wonder what questions if any you fella's would have if Trump said, wow, we've got bullet makers developing bullets on a fast track never before seen. They are pumping them out faster than ever before. Would you care how was making these bullets? or even what type of bullet was being made? or would you be satisfied with " they are pumping them out faster than ever before" and never caring who the "they" are?
Just asking.

And then there is the second part of "Fox news" confirming Trump and family were vaccinated. Was this another of those "anonymous" sources? Which shot were they given? Oh, wait, it doesn't matter, all you need to know is that they were given shots and Fox news said this is true. crazy
Then there is this small problem of Trump and Baron (not sure if Melanie did) both had the virus, so there would be no reason for them to be "vaccinated" against the virus because they now have a forever immunity to it. Being vaccinated for something you've already had causes complications so why would they do that?
And on top of all that you have mtnsnakes video that shows some of the hardware they've used.......................https://patriots.win/p/12i4RSNSTO/injection-syringe-for-politician/c/
So I it looks like 3 of ya have failed to answer the question, but I'm not surprised.

Whip #16001523 04/17/21
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
And this happened in a no fly zone? RIGHT.

https://twitter.com/thedude16347680/status/1383109533229268997

Whip #16001535 04/17/21
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

Whip #16001585 04/17/21
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
K22 #16001655 04/17/21
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by K22
laugh
Wow Stevie, ol' Squidge has gone to back for you and brought all you're comrades with him and yet still none of them can answer the question. Which vaccine is Trump pushing? I've still not seen nor heard name mentioned. Come on, after all you guys are really on top of it with all of your MSM help. You have 3 shots (none of them are vaccines) that are MRNA shots, then you have at least 2 that aren't MRNA but do have human fetal cells in them, then you have at least one that has neither. Now I know the "truth" tellers in the MSM have accidently forgotten to report any of this, so I suppose you can't be totally blamed for not knowing.
I wonder what questions if any you fella's would have if Trump said, wow, we've got bullet makers developing bullets on a fast track never before seen. They are pumping them out faster than ever before. Would you care how was making these bullets? or even what type of bullet was being made? or would you be satisfied with " they are pumping them out faster than ever before" and never caring who the "they" are?
Just asking.

And then there is the second part of "Fox news" confirming Trump and family were vaccinated. Was this another of those "anonymous" sources? Which shot were they given? Oh, wait, it doesn't matter, all you need to know is that they were given shots and Fox news said this is true. crazy
Then there is this small problem of Trump and Baron (not sure if Melanie did) both had the virus, so there would be no reason for them to be "vaccinated" against the virus because they now have a forever immunity to it. Being vaccinated for something you've already had causes complications so why would they do that?
And on top of all that you have mtnsnakes video that shows some of the hardware they've used.......................https://patriots.win/p/12i4RSNSTO/injection-syringe-for-politician/c/
So I it looks like 3 of ya have failed to answer the question, but I'm not surprised.

Having trouble explaining why Q+ urged people to get the vaxx, eh?

This is another big setback for the Qbers as they try to cope with the latest cognitive dissonance. But how do they cope? They just get defensive, deflect and turn a question into a question, deny, create another conspiracy theory, or just add more nonsense and bullchit whenever necessary to explain the Q-related insanity. (Note the above defensive, deflective style.)

The link implies that fake syringes are used with the vaccines. Everything is an illusion, smoke and mirrors, and fakery in the Qber world. The conditioned Qbers continue to be mindless followers of any and everything conspiratorial.

The rabbit hole must be long, deep, dank, and dark. No wonder Qbers are frustrated and defensive as they continue to fight their imaginary enemies. The real battle seems to be in their own paranoid, rattled and confused minds.

IC B3

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by WhiteTail48
Originally Posted by K22
laugh
Just asking.

This is another big setback for the Qbers as they try to cope with the latest cognitive dissonance. But how do they cope? They just get defensive, deflect and turn a question into a question, deny, create another conspiracy theory, or just add more nonsense and bullchit whenever necessary to explain the Q-related insanity. (Note the above defensive, deflective style.)

The link implies that fake syringes are used with the vaccines. Everything is an illusion, smoke and mirrors, and fakery in the Qber world. The conditioned Qbers continue to be mindless followers of any and everything conspiratorial.

The rabbit hole must be long, deep, dank, and dark. No wonder Qbers are frustrated and defensive as they continue to fight their imaginary enemies. The real battle seems to be in their own paranoid, rattled and confused minds.

Hard to see with wool over your eyes isn't it.

K22 #16001680 04/17/21
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by K22
laugh
Just asking.

Even harder to see when you’re sleeping, isn’t it?

Whip #16001686 04/17/21
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

Think.
It's not illegal, yet.
Whip #16001738 04/17/21
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

Last edited by slugflinger; 04/17/21.

Think.
It's not illegal, yet.
Whip #16001900 04/17/21
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by K22
laugh
Just asking.

Even harder to see when you’re sleeping, isn’t it?

Yes, and this took place in DC at the White House............ https://twitter.com/thedude16347680/status/1383109533229268997

who's asleep?

Whip #16001959 04/17/21
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

K22 #16002019 04/17/21
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Yet, Trump still endorses these vaccines and is still proud of his Operation Warp Speed.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Whip #16002111 04/17/21
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Former President Donald Trump unleashed a statement blasting the Biden administration for aiding the anti-vaccine movement, which he referred to as a "deranged pseudo-science."

https://www.theblaze.com/news/biden-trump-vaccines-johnson

So not only is Trump endorsing these vaccines, those of us that do not trust them are “Deranged “.

Whip #16002276 04/17/21
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Hhmmm................that blaze story seems a little amiss.

Page 1,235 of 2,250 1 2 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 2249 2250

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
695 members (10gaugemag, 10ring1, 12308300, 007FJ, 160user, 10Glocks, 78 invisible), 2,725 guests, and 1,309 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,637
Posts18,398,948
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.