Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2,262 1 2 3 4 2261 2262
Whip #12988572 07/14/18
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
complete and utter bullschit written by someone with some science fiction writing background and a caffeine addiction. you take that stuff seriously, then you are easily duped.

My diploma is a DD214
GB1

Whip #12988596 07/14/18
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
And many have been conned into doing nothing and those are easily duped. I imagine the patriots will be coming out of the walls when all the faith and hard work is done. Happens every time.

Someone please inform Neon Revolt that because of his poor writing skills his stories are BS.

Whip, I'm jealous. Great story and a big hat's off to you. Rex is correct.

Jag, your points are well taken.

DryPowder, you are joking, .....right?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by rem141r
complete and utter bullschit written by someone with some science fiction writing background and a caffeine addiction. you take that stuff seriously, then you are easily duped.

Agreed, its BS. Ill say this though, chan members can be some bad mothers. Believe that. When google hires them to find holes in their system, that should tell you how good they are at what they do. As far as secret governments and such, I have my tinfoil hat moments. Take the subject of herd reduction, less natural food, tainted mass produced food, water supply, gun control, the war on drugs, political correctness....the timing of everything while we're heading toward a global economy. We owe too much money. Someones gonna call us on it. Gotta extinguish the debt. Pay up or......eliminate the lender.....unless they get us first.

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by pahick
Originally Posted by rem141r

Agreed, its BS. Ill say this though, chan members can be some bad mothers. Believe that. When google hires them to find holes in their system, that should tell you how good they are at what they do. As far as secret governments and such, I have my tinfoil hat moments. Take the subject of herd reduction, less natural food, tainted mass produced food, water supply, gun control, the war on drugs, political correctness....the timing of everything while we're heading toward a global economy. We owe too much money. Someones gonna call us on it. Gotta extinguish the debt. Pay up or......eliminate the lender.....unless they get us first.

Weaponized autists is a term they embrace.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by DryPowder
Rod Rosenstein is Q

Trust the Plan

Thats why R Rosey did his best to throw a monkey wrench into Trumps Western European and Putin trip, right?

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

Whip #12988725 07/14/18
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Whip
Really spot on piece by Neon Revolt for those that don't know much about Q. I've not seen better.

https://www.neonrevolt.com/2018/07/...e-qanon-phenomenon-qanon-greatawakening/

Thanks, Whip. Great thread and link.

WWG1WGA

MAGA.

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #12988880 07/14/18
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
I'm back but You're still missing my point. It's not about his his writing skills. It would be the same thing if we were having a face to face conversation.

If you tell me you have something very important to tell me, then proceed to meander all over the place with vague generalities and ten minutes into the conversation I'm still in the dark about what it is that we are discussing, guess what? I'm tuning you out. It's a common ploy among con men and door to door salesmen. No quicker way to get a door slammed in your face.

Keep in mind, I have no clue as to what q-whatever is. Never heard of it until now. You want me to listen to something you have to say? Don't waste my time, come out and say it. . .

Whip #12988907 07/14/18
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
A guy is trying to give info on who Q is, how he came to be, whats really happening behind tge scenes, what Trump is trying trying to do by giving Q clues, ect.

He is addressing patriots who want to know wtf is going on. Hes not trying to sell a novel.

Those may come after the fact. He isnt selling anything. He isnt trying to convince you what he says is true. You will see the result sooner or later.

Hes giving info on whats happening to those who give a schiett.

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #12988909 07/14/18
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'm waiting for Q 2.0 - R?

The key elements in human thinking are not numbers but labels of fuzzy sets. -- L. Zadeh

Which explains a lot.
Whip Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Agreed. Thanks for the check. Wasn't the best morning. Anyways, cheers all!

IC B3

Whip Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Thanks. I thought it was good. Different strokes for different folks. Hiked up to Mt. Aeneus today by the house. Great view from 7,528 (40,000) feet. smile

Whip #12988995 07/14/18
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Thanks. I thought it was good. Different strokes for different folks. Hiked up to Mt. Aeneus today by the house. Great view from 7,528 (40,000) feet. smile

40,000 feet up?

bullshit,

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Bristoe

40,000 feet up?

bullshit,

laugh

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
Whip #12989048 07/14/18
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
As soon as I see paypal me, this is what I think of.

[Linked Image]

I'm here to increase my social credit score and rub elbows with some of the highest rollers on the internet.
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by jaguartx

He is addressing patriots who want to know wtf is going on. Hes not trying to sell a novel.

Actually he is. He states several times he's delving into territory he'd rather not get into because he's working on a book.

But that's beside the point. I said I'd be willing to listen to anyone who has something to say so in the interest of educating myself on a subject which I was previously ignorant about, I waded in neck deep. Now I'll be honest and say I couldn't finish it, but I did get through about 90% - more than enough to understand what you guys are talking about now.

In the spirit of the subject matter, rather than come out and state my thoughts directly, I'll leave you guys with this cryptic posting of my own to illustrate my feelings:

[Linked Image]

Whip #12989202 07/14/18
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
By the way, somebody better tell Hillary she might want to switch up her diet from sacraficial children to something else, cause she's still as fat and ugly as ever... grin

Last edited by Dryfly24; 07/14/18.
A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Bristoe

40,000 feet up?

bullshit,

But he had oxygen!

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Dryfly24
By the way, somebody better tell Hillary she might want to switch up her diet from sacraficial children to something else, cause she's still as fat and ugly as ever... grin

Trump will be impressed.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Dryfly24
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Actually he is. He states several times he's delving into territory he'd rather not get into because he's working on a book.

But that's beside the point. I said I'd be willing to listen to anyone who has something to say so in the interest of educating myself on a subject which I was previously ignorant about, I waded in neck deep. Now I'll be honest and say I couldn't finish it, but I did get through about 90% - more than enough to understand what you guys are talking about now.

In the spirit of the subject matter, rather than come out and state my thoughts directly, I'll leave you guys with this cryptic posting of my own to illustrate my feelings:

[Linked Image]

Try this and see if its more to your liking.

Originally Posted by DryPowder
Thomas Wictor busted out some opinion on Strzok thats pretty interesting and worth a read.

great

lisa page

jr the spy

I'm here to increase my social credit score and rub elbows with some of the highest rollers on the internet.
Whip Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Dude, I just laughed so hard my boys literally flew out of their rooms to see what I was laughing at. That rarely happens. smile Good one!

Page 2 of 2,262 1 2 3 4 2261 2262

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

611 members (1234, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 17CalFan, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 72 invisible), 2,662 guests, and 1,264 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,667
Posts18,455,907
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.