Print Thread
Hop To
Page 99 of 165 1 2 97 98 99 100 101 164 165
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Lol you guys earlier on this thread, in writing, denying there even was a Russian attack on American democracy.

Lol all your juvenile name-calling at that time. Since I was correct, flip it around. Who's the real idiots? Why, YOU! Bwa ha ha.

Lol how you've become such cartoon cutouts of functional adults that you can't even concede that point. Very impressive, the pass you've given yourselves throughout this whole mess, as over and over and over again, I've been shown to be right, and you wrong. Whatever bitches' brew of politics constitutes the "Right" these days, personal accountability ain't part of it.

And the best is yet to come! And it'll be fairly soon. Prediction: Mueller will drop reports demonstrating the Trump himself knew of this attack at the time, knew it was Russian military/intelligence in origin, was in comms with them through intermediaries, and has lied and covered up and obstructed since.

........ and you'll give him, and by extension yourselves, a pass on that. Golf clap for the alt.snowflake.right.

<clap>

Zero knew of the attacks and didnt do anything. He said there was no reason to worry, they couldnt affect anything.

He told Trump to quit whining about it and grow up- until after the election. Then your pos corcksucker did his usual crying and lying.

Now you prove yourself delusional. As I recall, the only thing the Right has professed all along is that most governments try to affect the elections of others, as its proven Zero did in the last Israeli election.

Is your brain so smooth it cant remember that, or as normally with lieberals is it just that you dont give a schatt until it affects you and yours?

Now, please be so kind as to show us the posts of fire guys who said Russia didnt try to interfere in the election. When you fail, please be man enough to admit you are nothing more than a lying POS. Quit trying to put your lying words in our mouths. Quit sucking Zeros prick. Hillbiotch lost. Grow a set and get over it.

And henceforth remember what HE said. "The heart of the wise lies to the right"...

Last edited by jaguartx; 07/14/18.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Lol you guys earlier on this thread, in writing, denying there even was a Russian attack on American democracy.

Lol all your juvenile name-calling at that time. Since I was correct, flip it around. Who's the real idiots? Why, YOU! Bwa ha ha.

Lol how you've become such cartoon cutouts of functional adults that you can't even concede that point. Very impressive, the pass you've given yourselves throughout this whole mess, as over and over and over again, I've been shown to be right, and you wrong. Whatever bitches' brew of politics constitutes the "Right" these days, personal accountability ain't part of it.

And the best is yet to come! And it'll be fairly soon. Prediction: Mueller will drop reports demonstrating the Trump himself knew of this attack at the time, knew it was Russian military/intelligence in origin, was in comms with them through intermediaries, and has lied and covered up and obstructed since.

........ and you'll give him, and by extension yourselves, a pass on that. Golf clap for the alt.snowflake.right.

<clap>

Zero knew of the attacks and didnt do anything. He said there was no reason to worry, they couldnt affect anything.

He told Trump to quit whining about it and grow up- until after the election. Then your pos corcksucker did his usual crying and lying.

Now you prove yourself delusional. As I recall, the only thing the Right has professed all along is that most governments try to affect the elections of others, as its proven Zero did in the last Israeli election.

Is your brain so smooth it cant remember that, or as normally with lieberals is it just that you dont give a schatt until it affects you and yours?

Now, please be so kind as to show us the posts of fire guys who said Russia didnt try to interfere in the election. When you fail, please be man enough to admit you are nothing more than a lying POS. Quit trying to put your lying words in our mouths. Quit sucking Zeros prick. Hillbiotch lost. Grow a set and get over it.

And henceforth remember what HE said. "The heart of the wise lies to the right"...

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
And here I thought Trump and company would all be in jail by now........

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by 12344mag
And here I thought Trump and company would all be in jail by now........

Its coming, anytime now! lol

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G

Trump shot himself in the foot when he fired Comey.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
President Trump just quit firing people too soon. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N

<clap>

Full meltdown mode............laffin’

I suppose he’s still suffering from the trauma of getting lost on five acres.

Yeah......I’ll listen to political commentary from “that guy”. BTW, didn’t Jeff assure us that there were imminent ramifications coming a year or so ago?

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Its unreal. He has a mental problem and his brain doesnt register anything we say. Hes like a freaking zombie. Because we support Trump and MAGA jell0 thinks everything we say to him is a lie. He has not even contemplated the possibility we arent schitting him. His 4th grade teacher told him the truth and Hatari and all the rest of us are feeding him a line of schiett.

He didnt even hear Rosey say no Americans were involved and their efforts didnt affect the election. Nothing registers on his brain that disagrees with his "feeling" .

Its unreal. We have watched a person mentally deconstruct on the Fire in front of our very eyes.

Its sad to see.

Last edited by jaguartx; 07/14/18.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Want to bet me a box of bullets that before the midterms in 2018, it'll be shown that campaign members were in collusion with Russia?

Define "collusion" and I'll give you 5:1 odds on that bet. If I win, you give me one box and if I lose I'll give you five

Well, you don't qualify as a reasonable man in my book, but we could still do this.

We'd need to really nail things down to avoid potential conflict later.

Here's a few definitions of collusion. First, from Wiki:

Collusion is an agreement between two or more parties, sometimes illegal and therefore secretive, to limit open competition by deceiving, misleading, or defrauding others of their legal rights, or to obtain an objective forbidden by law typically by defrauding or gaining an unfair market advantage.

Here's what is top-of-page with a Google search:

secret or illegal cooperation or conspiracy, especially in order to cheat or deceive others

Here's Webster:

secret agreement or cooperation especially for an illegal or deceitful purpose

Do you see any problems or confusion there? If so let's air that out now.

More to the point is defining a) who was "a member of his campaign" and b) what it means that they are shown to have been in collusion.

For the former, I propose ANYONE who ever had any titular acknowledgement by the campaign, however briefly, or was paid or otherwise compensated by the campaign; or was hired by the campaign; including but not limited to "advisor". Page, Stone, Manafort, Flynn are explicitly included.

For the latter I'd propose that definitive public statements by the intelligence services and/or AG office shall suffice. Of course, any convictions will too. Further, being granted immunity doesn't negate their guilt for our purposes, nor does a presidential pardon.

Tell me if this works for you.

Midterms are almost here, have you been saving your pennies? you could sell a little of that pot you grow to pay for them as well.

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by GunTruck50

Psssst, wipe your chin, theres a little bit of Jeff Obama's jiiiizz dripping from it.

Last edited by 12344mag; 07/14/18.

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B3

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by GunTruck50

Holy chit are you disconnected from reality. You are a party of one that feels that way. He didn't fire him soon enough.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by NH K9

<clap>

Full meltdown mode............laffin’

I suppose he’s still suffering from the trauma of getting lost on five acres.

Yeah......I’ll listen to political commentary from “that guy”. BTW, didn’t Jeff assure us that there were imminent ramifications coming a year or so ago?

He also told us that he was no good at this political stuff and would quit posting about said subject............He really doesn't mean what he says.

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Its sad to see.

Lol, who da fuqk you tryin' to kid?

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444

<clap>

I bet ol jeffo is salivating to get obumbles schlong in his mouth.

"I Birn Quhil I Se" MacLeod of Lewis
I Burn While I See
Hold Fast MacLeod of Harris
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Its sad to see.

Lol, who da fuqk you tryin' to kid?

I aint lying, Paul. What hes afflicted with is the reason 50% of the country voted for a pos commie. They are blinded by a bad case of the dumbass. Its why Afreaka is in the shape its in.
frown

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
I see JeffO is back once again for his weekly intellectual "Golden Shower"...

And his mouth is wide open..

The stupid pothead piece of schit.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
If any of you still think Putin doesn't own Trump's lying ass after that display of cowardly self-pissing that Trump put on.......

PS- you're starting to see it because your handlers are starting to tell you to.... it's the beginning of the end. wink

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If any of you still think Putin doesn't own Trump's lying ass after that display of cowardly self-pissing that Trump put on.......

PS- you're starting to see it because your handlers are starting to tell you to.... it's the beginning of the end. wink
You fell off the ladder again huh retard?

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
It's been a damn long beginning, IIRC according to the retard party the beginning of the end started in mid 2016......

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J

You INVENTED "Self pissing"..YOU DO THAT HERE EVER DAY.

How are tgise Steel tariffs working for your supposed "business" ,bongboy?

Back to selling drugs to make ends meet?

Keep your mourh open libtard and drinking in that Obama piss.

Page 99 of 165 1 2 97 98 99 100 101 164 165

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

270 members (01Foreman400, 12344mag, 160user, 2500HD, 22kHornet, 10Glocks, 25 invisible), 2,499 guests, and 941 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,281
Posts18,467,726
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.