Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
B
bhoges Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
B
Being a lefty Im limited on rifle choices. My goto accurate 22's are my 1813L and 54MS Anschutz. The single shots do get to be a chore. When Vudoo came out with their rifles last year I was impressed. To my surprise they started making left hand actions. I got mine in 1 month! I went with an 18 inch Bartlein barrel, Manners T4A CF Elite stock, Trigger Tech Diamond and Vortex AMG in MOA. I didn't hold back and bought the best of everything. Well after shooting about 200 rounds today I was impressed. The groups rival my Anschutz. It runs smooth and cycles perfectly. I can't wait for the 22 PRS match at my club.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

NRA LIfe Member, Colt, Sig, Smith & Wesson, Springfield Armorer, NYBIN , NYPD Firearms Examiner, Serial Number Restoration, Cerakote, Gunkote, and Duracoat finishes
GB1

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Very nice! What ammo?

Last edited by jackmountain; 07/10/18.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Wow, nice rifle and scope too!

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Beautiful rifle! Mine will be similar, only the shifter on the other side!

B
bhoges Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
B
I used Eley EPS and Black

NRA LIfe Member, Colt, Sig, Smith & Wesson, Springfield Armorer, NYBIN , NYPD Firearms Examiner, Serial Number Restoration, Cerakote, Gunkote, and Duracoat finishes
IC B2

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Vudoo seems to focus on the "tactical .22" market. My son is/was in the market for a higher end .22 action for a custom sporter, and considered the Vudoo, but the magazine and bottom metal wouldn't work on a more classically styled sporter.

Paul

Stupidity has its way, while its cousin, evil, runs rampant.
C
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
C
Paul could be mistaken but I thought I heard they were going to be working on a flush magazine option...?
At any rate have your son give them a holler, they’re top notch guys and more than willing to talk about options

Bhoges, that’s a great looking rifle you ended up with!

Last edited by Certifiable; 07/11/18.

She never made it past the bedroom door, what was she aiming for...?
She's gone shootin..
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
Sweet set up bhoges!

We had the V-22 out yesterday. Heat was brutal, but our 11yo Audrey was digging it. She made a bunch of hits on a 4" steel at 330 yards.

[Linked Image]

Screw you! I'm voting for Trump again!

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the 24HCF.
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Wow, nice!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I hear great things about their actions, but I just can't get past that butt ugly mag box sticking down from the belly. I would like to build a carry/sporter rifle with one of their actions, but I don't want to carry with that block in the way.

Are they a 40X based action inlet? or something completely unique?

Bob

Never underestimate your ability to overestimate your ability.
IC B3

B
bhoges Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
B
Its a 700 footprint. It uses 700 bottom metal, trigger and stock. The reason it uses they type of magazine is due to the fact that its a trainer rifle to drop into your tactical setup. Same size magazine at AI bottom metal like Badger or PTG.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
What is MSRP??

R
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
R
Depends on what you want. You can just buy the action. Or just the barreled action... with it without triggers, stocks, chassis, optics...

Check out thrower website and if you don’t see what you’re looking for give em a call. Very nice people.

https://www.vudoogunworks.com

Last edited by robertham1; 07/12/18.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Simply put,the Vudoo stands alone and doubly so in a Hard Use role. Their all S/S construction is a great aid and the tolerances are just simply fhuqking stupid. It's nice to be able to pick a barrel flavor,Paul and crew are 100% ON it and the platforms fills a glaring void like no other.

Bartlein 18" Kukri here,in Faux McMillan. 30 MOA Vudoo rail and 40 MOA Horn's,with nearly 40 Mils remaining on erector,on otherside of 50yd zero,with 10x MQ.

[Linked Image]

Bartlein 18" Specter here,in a McMillan Classic. 30 MOA Vudoo rail and 40 MOA Horn's,with nearly 40 Mils remaining on erector,on otherside of 50yd zero,with 6x MQ.

[Linked Image]

1000 Words On Inclination RINK

The Vudoo's Swan Song,in addition to it's incredible Rugged Reliability,is in the very mag design itself. It is a robust/simplistic design,that is well crafted and I've whistled better than 7500rds through 'em thus far,less an issue. I keep a mainstay mag in each rifle,so they by default bear the brunt and I think it's a nice way to extrapolate long term actual use,relegated by their respective behaviors. They are wearing well and projectile deformation remains nil,which is a HUGE fhuqking advantage,in regards to both Accuracy and Precision.

1000 Words On Vudoo CRF Feed/Function RINK

It's a shame to hamstring such a Splendid Parcel,with a piece of fhuqking schit Vortex and their hilarious version of erector travel latitude. Makes less than ZERO sense,to purposely disconnect spark plugs and negate soooooooooo much available performance. With nearly 50 Mils on tap(erector/windshield melded) ala MQ,the 700yd line is a reality mechanically.

Hint.

You've been led to water...pun be intended.

The Vudoo can/will/do more than hold their own,amongst High Zoot Exemplary Wares of the ilk and CRUSHES same,in Rugged Reliability. I wish Paul would/could stab 75MOA rails on the Vudoo,for THE win.

[Linked Image]

Just sayin'.

B
bhoges Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
B
I love the 54MS Repeater you have there. I my a 54MS myself. Being left hand they only offer single shot. I'm happy with Vortex Razors and Amg's never had an issue.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Vortex has exceedingly trite erector travel and I've yet to see one hold zero,track,repeat or resist zoom shift. Tough to swoon that version of "performance",especially in 22LR,where it takes wayyyyyyy more DOPE,to connect dots.

The Cheeseschutz T-hole MacaMillion Repeater wins for Show...but nothing rivals a Vudoo for Go.

Numerous pards have Vudoo'd,after I got my first and nobody has anything resembling a first regret. While they do not give them away,you certainly get more than you pay for and that's never a bad thing IMHO.I only have a dozen mags to sort through,so cain't speak to them like I can for other platforms,where I've shot/got 50+ mags for the system...but the Vudoo AICS DBM is simply exceptional. The 2oz Shilen S/S triggers shirk abuse happily/easily and have yet to miss a lick,aboard numerous platforms in general and the Vudoo(s) in particular.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

When the Old glory Classic arrived,it gained 23fps.

Laffin'!

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Hey stick, what species of bass are those fish?

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
C
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
C
Stick you rattled Paul’s cage bout hummers lately?

She never made it past the bedroom door, what was she aiming for...?
She's gone shootin..
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Love the look of the Vudoo's.

I'm at 6 weeks and counting until mine shows up.

B
bhoges Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
B
I just got my trigger tech installed Saturday, I have it set at 5 oz! Man do I love this rifle.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

413 members (1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 160user, 10ring1, 56 invisible), 1,841 guests, and 1,184 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,217
Posts18,447,403
Members73,899
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.