Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 12 13
D
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
D
CNN and MSMBC will be suicidal today as Trump again has Trumped his detractors.

GB1

E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
What did he do?

Conduct is the best proof of character.
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S

What did he do

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
making the world better

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
I think Putin just crapped in Muellers mess kit.........................m

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image]

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
AND, If I heard Vlad correctly, he said that '...HRC received $400 million from sources in Russia, no tax paid in Russia, no tax paid in the USA................... and it was illegal!!!...'

Last edited by muffin; 07/16/18.

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Man, the media is trying to say there was no substance but my friend, both of them put the smackdown on soros deepstate.

The media is shaking calling it conspiracy theories...Awesome!

Last edited by JohnnyLoco; 07/16/18.
S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
CNN= Blah, blah, blah !

Never take life to seriously, after all ,no one gets out of it alive.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I believe that the press conference with Putin was his poorest showing ever. He looked weak, IMO, and needed to call Putin out on the world stage about their cyber-meddling and Crimea annexation. Our intelligence services need open support right now with all the scandals hammering them.

I'm on board 100% with his hard stance with the European Union, Brexit, Nato participation, and domestic agendas, but he looked like Putin had him by the nose in the final comments.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Despite what they both said, I think Russia did mettle in the 2016 election. Maybe it was to help Hillary, maybe it was to help Trump. more than likely they just did to pizz us off.

I think Russia probably thought Hillary was going to win, and they just wanted to send her the message that we aren't afraid of you. Whatever the case, I think Trump should have held Putin's feet to the fire on this.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I think Trump just wants to have a good relationship with Russia, nothing more nothing less. I can't see anything wrong with that.

Putin doesn't bother me one bit...either.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
How in the hell do you figure our intelligence needs open support?

There are good innocent folks in these organizations but they are weaponized from top to the bottom.

I’ve filled too many body bags of good soldiers, kids, nuns, priest, and plenty more types because of these Satanic deep state bastards.

The organization I mentioned in another thread has unaccountable assets and is controlled NOT by our President, they will kill your kid without blinking.

Last edited by JohnnyLoco; 07/16/18.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
I think Trump just wants to have a good relationship with Russia, nothing more nothing less. I can't see anything wrong with that.

Putin doesn't bother me one bit...either.

Agreed! Those who think Trump should have alienated Putin are just not thinking.

We just need to keep our IT tighter than other countries can hack. The lieberal demoncrap's didn't care if we got hacked but I'd like to believe those with functional brains do.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco

There are good innocent folks in these organizations but they are weaponized from top to the bottom.

Open support for the "troops" in the intelligence agencies needs to happen. You don't decimate the legions for the failures and treachery of the Imperators.

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I agree with fostering the crops but the weeds need to be executed.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I agree with fostering the crops but the weeds need to be executed.

ABSOLUTELY! Spot on, Loco.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Wait until you,ve looked into the tearful eyes of young troop who left a safe unlocked or didn’t secure the door to the “room” and is now receiving life ruining punishment. The kinda kid who’s mom and dad were fuggin crackheads and the military was his/her ONLY out.

Then look what the big dogs get away with...double standard and deplorable as Hell.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by luv2safari

Open support for the "troops" in the intelligence agencies needs to happen. You don't decimate the legions for the failures and treachery of the Imperators.

Seems like the "impersonator" numbers are rather high. Way too many liberal demoncraps in the soup. Time to terminate many and with extreme prejudice if necessary.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by luv2safari
I believe that the press conference with Putin was his poorest showing ever. He looked weak, IMO, and needed to call Putin out on the world stage about their cyber-meddling and Crimea annexation. Our intelligence services need open support right now with all the scandals hammering them.

I'm on board 100% with his hard stance with the European Union, Brexit, Nato participation, and domestic agendas, but he looked like Putin had him by the nose in the final comments.

I agree whole heartily, and watched the entire news conference...the world stage was the place to make a statement of power & integrity, saying "don't mess with the US". Our intelligence community is what protects this country, support is imperative...no different than our troops.

Never show them your belly

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

605 members (1beaver_shooter, 1936M71, 10gaugemag, 160user, 10Glocks, 007FJ, 49 invisible), 2,253 guests, and 1,264 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,554
Posts18,453,614
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.